The Men of Downton Abbey...

yandrsupreme

Legendary Member
Media
On tonight's episode, Allen Leech was sporting a BIG dangling cock hanging to the left as he walked to the pub... season 3 finale episode. It looked VERY yummy. Rob was incredibly sexy in this episode as well... such eye candy!

Reactions: Smithy6

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
On tonight's episode, Allen Leech was sporting a BIG dangling cock hanging to the left as he walked to the pub... season 3 finale episode. It looked VERY yummy. Rob was incredibly sexy in this episode as well... such eye candy!

I don't know about 'dangling' but I did sit up! I loved him as Agrippa in HBO's Rome. Such a handsome man.

lean404

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just watched the last episode of Downtown Abbey season three. At the end of the episode they showed a special tiltled "Secrets of Highclere Castle". That is the castle used in filming Downton Abbey. In the introduction they show the real Earl and Countess walking, and he has a huge bulge, hanging right. He is the Earl of Carnarvon. Did anyone else see this? You never see bulges that big on television.

Florida Boy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just watched the last episode of Downtown Abbey season three. At the end of the episode they showed a special tiltled "Secrets of Highclere Castle". That is the castle used in filming Downton Abbey. In the introduction they show the real Earl and Countess walking, and he has a huge bulge, hanging right. He is the Earl of Carnarvon. Did anyone else see this? You never see bulges that big on television.

I saw that when it erred previously. The bulge was indeed impressive.

Alphaopera

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I also saw the Season 3 ending last evening. I knew it was not going to be a happy ending, but I am glad Lady Edith (my favorite of the sisters) decided to stay involved with the latest hunk to join the show. Dan Stevens (Matthew Crawley) will be concluding his Broadway star turn playing Morris Townsend in a revival of "The Heiress", the part made famous by Montgomery Clift in the movie..

ggsitc

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Allen Leech was also shirtless in this same episode.

smalldicked

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
THANK YOU Lean404. I saw that clip twice now and yes he is packing a huge wad of dick and/or balls in those pants! I've tried to find a clip of it on You Tube to no avail.

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I nearly choked when I saw that massive mound in his pants - it was almost too obscene for TV! (Not that I minded, but I'm sure it made a few old ladies blush)! That is one very lucky Countess....

goldenf

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just to let you know that British actor Tom Ellis might be in series 4.

Apparently he was successful in an audition as a love interest of Lady Mary. A quick search will show you what you have to look forward to. :)