The Most Embarasssing Doctors visit!!

sekretadmirer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At least you have a nice size cock if the doc has to see you hard, and at least you have a monster load if he has to see you shoot. I'll bet he would be proud if either belonged to him.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
lol, thats a great story :)

the first time i had my prostate checked by a doctor i didn't got hard, but i remember it was a strange but very nice feeling. a lot better than what i expected.

The first time I got my prostate checked at age 20 it felt amazing. I got rock hard and dripped a bunch of precum all over the paper. When he pressed on it I felt like I was going to cum but didn't. Even though I had been attracted to dudes since I was about 13 I still had absolutely no idea why any male would let another guy stick a penis up his ass. After having that doc check my prostate I KNEW WHY!:biggrin1:

hungcuriousnc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You know, I know it was a ligitimate concern.. but damn that was funny... and got my dick throbbin just imagining being there! LOL I definitely want to hear about the follow-up visit!

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
First off Jahose, I wish I was that doc getting to see that huge hardon of yours. I have gotten a hardon a number of times at the doc during a prostate exam. Had a prostate infection once and was just short of ejaculating when the doc poked me. Doc said he felt the ejaculation but I held myself back from shooting. Got up to get dressed with my dick pointing straight up. A few years later had that infection again and went to the doc weekly to have my prostate drained. Each time as soon as he pressed my prostate I got an instant hardon and would start oozing fluid. I would have to use his bathroom to shoot a load before I left.

Reactions: deleted18464931

D_biuyouyh

Experimental Member
Media
idk but i had a odd experience when i was younger that ill never forget. i was 18 or 19 and a job sent me for a physical. I hang nicely and been trimmed since like 16. The doctor was a good looking guy did the check as planned but it was the weirdest moment in my life at the point. i got the whole attraction vibe from him and when i think back i was attracted to him. But while he was giving the cough check no gloves btw cuz he said am clean and trimmed he asked if he could ask me a personal question. he commented on my shaved sack and trimmed pubes and foreskin. why i shave? was it cuz the pubes wont get in the girls face and how i keep my foreskin so healthy looking. Thinking back man i was stupid i thnk i was getting hit on i think. But back then i guess you dont know any better

Reactions: miamirt

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
literally you guys i came about this much.....this pic shows and example of what it was like
I liked your story. Thanks for sharing it with us. Your doctor is lucky to see your fine body all boned up and blowing your load. I wonder if he was turned on seeing you in action?

scrabble

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
to check your prostate you lay on your side and they approach you from the side in a way they wont see your cock and balls.

theres no just bend over and spread the cheeks.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
different doctors use differrent techniques. Mine used the lay on your side, but I did not like it, so the last time I had my prostate checked, I was on my back, so I just slit my pants down to my ankles and lefted my knees up. He did the exam list way on my back which I liked much better because he could see my penis and any fluid that came out. I've never really had one where I felt like I was gonna blow, so I don't know if I just don't get a big reaction or if my doctor did not hit the right spot???

D_mvn98gye

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
that's very hot in a perverted kind of way.. I want to know how the follow-up appointment goes ;) I wish I was your doctor.. I've had patients get erections on me before. It's a common reaction when someone is nervous. Ejaculate however, I've never had happen.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
lol, thats a great story :)

the first time i had my prostate checked by a doctor i didn't got hard, but i remember it was a strange but very nice feeling. a lot better than what i expected.

I remember how good my first prostate check was. First, the doctor was a hot older guy, s/p hair. And when he jammed that finger up there, he had a great touch - got it straight in easy as can be. He knew what he was doing. Wish he'd done me.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
that's very hot in a perverted kind of way.. I want to know how the follow-up appointment goes ;) I wish I was your doctor.. I've had patients get erections on me before. It's a common reaction when someone is nervous. Ejaculate however, I've never had happen.

Damn, I wish you were MY doctor!!

midnite_strokher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
At work we had to have medical exams through our compay's medical department. One of the tests was the prostrate finger thing. The doc was a guy in his late 30's and was well known for his fingering. I thought it odd that he took a little time doing this....I shot a load. Then a few years later he was fired for doing exams on the female employees that were not supposed to be done.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
At work we had to have medical exams through our compay's medical department. One of the tests was the prostrate finger thing. The doc was a guy in his late 30's and was well known for his fingering. I thought it odd that he took a little time doing this....I shot a load. Then a few years later he was fired for doing exams on the female employees that were not supposed to be done.

Glad I'm not the only one!

BiMaleHungWV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
to check your prostate you lay on your side and they approach you from the side in a way they wont see your cock and balls.

theres no just bend over and spread the cheeks.

I did have bend over and spread checks twice -once in church basement and once in Board of Ed. No joke and honest medical exam not anything kinky. ---- They were at health screens done at Community Festival I generally go to every year!