The most incredible orgasm I ever had

Straighteightguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I didn't like the aneros and I have used other prostate toys and climaxed with them. The first time I ever experienced a prostate orgasm I was seeing a Dominatrix and I was tied to a bed, spread-eagle, on my stomach and she was behind me. I didn't know what she was doing since I couldn't see her. She fucked me with a penis dildo and while it hurt a little bit at first it soon became extremely pleasurable and I realized I had a massive erection. I had a gag in my mouth but I was making a lot of noise. She removed it momentarily and I told her if she continued to fuck me I would cum. She told me if I did she would spank me further. I couldn't help it and I came, big time. A prostate orgasm is an awesome experience and I agree with the comments. It's the same thing with a blow job; I have had a lot of females and males suck my cock. I don't really consider myself bi, I'm married, but I have sucked several cocks. Men suck cock better than women and women eat pussy better than men. My wife is bi-sexual although she wasn't when we married.

Reactions: Barberseville