The Perfect Phallus

K

kiwi_in_uk

Hi again guys,
Apologies for not particpating more in the site activities, I've been really busy over the last few months, but hopefully this is something I will rectify in future. Well I hope you don't put me down as some kind of bighead after reading the title of my posting, all will become clear if you read on.
Logging into my account after an absence of a few weeks, there was the following message in my inbox. I thought I'd share it with you fellas and ladies.

Dear Kiwi,
First, let me congratulate you on what can only be described as a superb looking penis. It really is quite beautiful.
My name is Mrs. Candy. I am the owner of The Perfect Phallus - a website the features beautiful cocks from around the globe. You can take a peek at The Perfect Phallus. I would love to feature your cock and write a review of it on my website. I'm sure you would drive my many thousands of readers - both male and female - crazy with lust! If you would like to participate, please feel free to drop me a note here or by email at xxx@xxx. Again, congratulations on possessing such an sublime Phallus.
Always,
Mrs. Candy
xx

I had to laugh out loud. After looking (lusting) at the gallery here I am very aware that I'm far and away from the "perfect phallus" but it got me to wondering what are the important 'must haves' when possessing the ultimate in marvellous members. For me I like the ones that are darker (brown) than the guys normal skin, uncut, veiney and surrounded by a neat thatch of dark pubic hair. Anyone else want to throw in their two pennerth? Oh and needless to say I won't be entertaining Mrs Candy....unless she turns out to be one hot babe (or guy even) with a body to die for and wants to review my appendage in person....hehehe!

PS. I've realised that my pics aren't viewable to most on here. I'm told that there is a way to link back to the original photos, but I'm buggered if I know how it's done. If anyone can enlighten me or post the links for my pics here then I'll be truly greatful.

Cheers,
Tony

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Obviously she wants men from this site to submit photos, it's much better than paying people to pose. However, if we didn't post photos free think of how much fun we'd miss.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah dude.
i wish someone picked me out of a group and said
"your'e special" and if was about my dick...i would be stoked.
unless it was an old man.:rolleyes: