The redhead's thread :-)

AlexSedai

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well.... I'm straight, but I DO love redheaded women, more so if it's a really dark red, but all red's are way cool.

Reactions: blasenbruder

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Great Thread guys! I love redheads. Have always found them very attractive and sexy.Guys and gals. Grahame and Ebb, very very hot pics! Have yet to have the pleasure of being with a red headed guy, but maybe one day... :rolleyes:

D_Jabez Kneejerque

Experimental Member
Media
Love red heads while being one myself.
I couldn't agree more with you that red heads are the best, absolutley beautiful. Ebb, Irish prove it. It's not just the great variety of the color of red hair, it's the skin texture, the eyes.
Some of you have said it better than I.

D_Whipsnade Helmetip

Just Browsing
Media
I Love redheads! I wish I was one. I look like I should be one... light skin, light eyes, freckles. My beard is actually aubrun. The closet thing I can do is dye my hair red. But seriously, if there was one thing I could change on my body would be to have fierce (natural) red hair.

Beryn

Experimental Member
Media
Redheads are hot....in college my roomate was redhead. I was lucky enough to suck him off MANY times. He would wear this black cock ring, which looked even hotter against his red pubes and skin.......mmmm

By the way Grahame1....the pic of your cum is VERY HOT...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I definitely have a stupidly large gallery. And red hair. :O Did I contribute?
Irish your contributions are very much appreciated. I certainly do not think your gallery is stupidly large! :biggrin1: I was kinda hoping you would post more pics. :wink:

Im not sure if im a redhead because I aint got red hair on my head. I have however got ginger nuts and stuff. Does this make me a redhead or what?:confused:
Yes sir, that qualifies you.

It's not entirely obvious I'm a redhead in this pic because I didn't have much pubes at the time. I think though that redheads tend to have the same coloration across the board. Also the pic is crappy. I'm just about to get an 8MP camera in the mail, my first good digicam, I'll try to get a better one up in a couple days.
Who can see your pubes past that deliciously huge cock?