The redhead's thread :-)

So how many other redheads grew up HATING the fact that they had red hair?

I couldn't stand it but as I got older I LOVED the fact that I had that difference...but sometimes I wish that I could tan

Hiya

Oh, I loathed being a redhead growing up - I didn't really get that much teasing over it (that I remember) but of course there's always the 'wanting to fit in with everyone else' phases. I do know I was VERY self-conscious when it came to showering at school, I think I used every excuse there was to get out of that - I had pubic hair quite early, so with that and the very obvious colour I didn't like it much.

I think it's probably only in the last 4 years that I've slowly come to quite like being that bit different (well, living in Greece with red hair and fair skin you do tend to 'stand out' quite a bit!) and it's SO good to be appreciated for it :biggrin1:

I do tan if I'm really careful but I know I'll always be pale - when I go to the beach with my (very tanned) friend and lay next to her we always joke that we look like a Benetton advert!!

G:cool:

hedonic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ive ALWAYS LOVED red heads. Id like to die with red pubic hairs between my teeth. and if there is such a thing as re incarnation, Id like to come back as a red headed MICK JAGGER. I use to get together with red headed twin brothers and my best mate and his wife who were both red heads. Im obsessed with red heads. and once a year a dye my hair and pubes red. I guess its also the WHITE skin that sometimes goes with it too.

Darioemeka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OK, I thought it was about time there was a thread for redheads to show their stuff and admirers to enjoy the view :wink:

So I'll start and hopefully the other firecrotch owners will join in :smile:

Thanks for the post.I love readheads.I'm dating one!:wink:

Fireballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So how many other redheads grew up HATING the fact that they had red hair?

I couldn't stand it but as I got older I LOVED the fact that I had that difference...but sometimes I wish that I could tan

I hated my hair,
back when I was just a tot.
I got lots of grief.

Now I'm all growed-up,
and I would never change it.
Red hair fuckin' rocks!

Garconbleu

Sexy Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It MUST be time for a new photo here :biggrin1:

Seriously no matter how much I love red heads and Biased... pun intended, as I am you are a classic. 4 syllables one word... Incredible! Don't stop udpating us... or sharing pics of that red headed godess!