The sexiest Butt! Post your details

gg42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
cassandra is something, eh guys?:biggrin1: tried to post a pic - too big - does that mean my butt is too big?

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I used to have a huge, butt before I started losing the baby fat. Because of so, I now have stretchmarks along the side and back of my rump. I'm very self-conscience about my butt. it's one of the reason why I always try to hide it, underneath something. I say it's not sexy or even cute, but i'll let you decide.:cool:

Attachments

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
I used to have a huge, butt before I started losing the baby fat. Because of so, I now have stretchmarks along the side and back of my rump. I'm very self-conscience about my butt. it's one of the reason why I always try to hide it, underneath something. I say it's not sexy or even cute, but i'll let you decide.:cool:

Okay--I have decided. It's cute, round, sexy, and HOT. I'd eat it and finger it and then plow it. YUM!

Welcome back, sexpot.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Lex said:
Okay--I have decided. It's cute, round, sexy, and HOT. I'd eat it and finger it and then plow it. YUM!

Welcome back, sexpot.

Well, if that isn't the end all, beat all, welcoming back. I'm glad to be back. Now I need to get back in the habit of posting and chatting again.:cool: