The Sexuality Spectrum Test

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 24/52. You are not exclusively heterosexual, but you prefer the opposite sex over the same sex. While you might be willing to fool around with the same sex to some extent, you would go all the way with the opposite sex. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this could change after you do some experimenting.

Well, I'm pretty far away from being sexually inexperienced, but it's a pretty accurate depiction of my sexual orientation.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
Your result for The Sexuality Spectrum Test ...
Bi/Slightly Straight

You scored 12 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)

For the most part, you are bisexual. You have a slight preference for the opposite sex, but either sex would suit you.

(Interesting.)

BuffaloMedic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
-34/52.

You are mainly homosexual, but you have a few heterosexual qualities. You much prefer the same sex, but you have a mild interest in the opposite sex. While you would jump at the opportunity to screw someone of the same sex, you might be up for experimenting with members of the opposite sex if given the opportunity. If you are sexually inexperienced, you could shift on the spectrum at a later time depending on whether you have sexual encounters with the opposite sex and whether or not you like those encounters.

Pretty accurate, since I have children, but much prefer guys. In fact, the more I have sex with guys, the less I want to go back to women!

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I get -35, Mostly gay.

"You are mainly homosexual, but you have a few heterosexual qualities. You much prefer the same sex, but you have a mild interest in the opposite sex. While you would jump at the opportunity to screw someone of the same sex, you might be up for experimenting with members of the opposite sex if given the opportunity. If you are sexually inexperienced, you could shift on the spectrum at a later time depending on whether you have sexual encounters with the opposite sex and whether or not you like those encounters."

Well, no, I'm completely gay. I just registered as being open to women because I didn't shriek and jump up and down flapping my arms shouting "eww! girl cooties!" at the thought of making out with a girl in a game of spin the bottle. Does't mean I actually want to do that.

D_Uraniam Longhood

Account Disabled
Media
Bi/Slightly Gay

You scored -1 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)

For the most part, you are bisexual. You have a slight preference for the same sex, but either sex would suit you. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this will change after you do some experimenting.

That's accurate for me.

polarbear

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

You are mainly homosexual, but you have a few heterosexual qualities. You much prefer the same sex, but you have a mild interest in the opposite sex. While you would jump at the opportunity to screw someone of the same sex, you might be up for experimenting with members of the opposite sex if given the opportunity. If you are sexually inexperienced, you could shift on the spectrum at a later time depending on whether you have sexual encounters with the opposite sex and whether or not you like those encounters.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bi/Slightly Gay

You scored -5 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)

For the most part, you are bisexual. You have a slight preference for the same sex, but either sex would suit you.

Pretty much spot on :) *I only say 80% on here due to my LTR relationship with a guy*

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Holy Shit! It said I am straight! WTF have I been doing here for 4 years?
see ya later guys... Im going out and stretch some of your grandma's pussy...hehehe

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Straight Preference

Scored 14 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)

You are not exclusively heterosexual, but you prefer the opposite sex over the same sex. While you might be willing to fool around with the same sex to some extent, you would go all the way with the opposite sex. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this could change after you do some experimenting.

BigLittleMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"You are mainly homosexual, but you have a few heterosexual qualities. You much prefer the same sex, but you have a mild interest in the opposite sex. While you would jump at the opportunity to screw someone of the same sex, you might be up for experimenting with members of the opposite sex if given the opportunity."

someone here is very high. i've had the opportunity but can't get past the gagging...

IceCold617

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
pretty accurate
at least at this point in my life

Bi/Slightly Straight
You scored 6 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)
For the most part, you are bisexual. You have a slight preference for the opposite sex, but either sex would suit you. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this will change after you do some experimenting.

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You scored 17 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)
You are not exclusively heterosexual, but you prefer the opposite sex over the same sex. While you might be willing to fool around with the same sex to some extent, you would go all the way with the opposite sex. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this could change after you do some experimenting.

I thought I was gayer than that. I think the test gave me too many heterosexual points just because I don't like getting fucked in the ass.

sumyungguy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bi/Slightly Gay

You scored -1 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)

For the most part, you are bisexual. You have a slight preference for the same sex, but either sex would suit you. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this will change after you do some experimenting.

That's accurate for me.

The same. Guess I'm happy with that :smile: Pretty much everyone is an in-between judging from these responses. Very Interesting:wiggle:

Last edited:

Boondocksaints

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What stupid questions: Have you ever received/given oral sex from a member of the same sex? LOL well obviously if I did and liked it, I would be a little gay.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
Straight Preference

You scored 21 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)

Thats probably fair.