The "Small Girls Getting Fucked with Big Dicks" Thread

RandyLahey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
OK, I know stratedude's thread is basically the same thing.. but this thread is open to everyone to post videos. Just make sure they fit the criteria. And I'll be uploading some vids, so don't complain that this thread was already started elsewhere please.

Tiny Girl?
Check.
Big Dick?
Check.

I'll start it off with a vid that I thought could only be a dream. The tiny tiny Anne Howe (Melissa Ashley) with none other than Jack Napier.

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

Attachments

RandyLahey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Alright. Let me preface this post by saying that no one's sayin that Briana Banks is the smallest chick. But there is no denying that she is ridiculously skinny. Also, this guy has a huge dick, and she is at her deepthroating best here. She takes his cock so deep that.. well, as Briana says, "I feel it in my fucking throat."
Seriously this is my favorite Briana Banks scene ever. It's perfect. Check the screens, watch the vid.

Remember.. if you like this stuff, post that u like it so people don't start complaining about shit.

Attachments

invision99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
great vids. gotta wait to download the banks video. one of my fave things is to see a tiny chick take a monster dick :)

very tight butt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
guys.. my problem is that I don't have boyfriend and I'm new in sexual relationship. So, my Q is: How the feelings will be when a huge cock snake in my ass?

aboveaverageguy

Experimental Member
Media
Hot vid dude, but Melissa is not that small, she says she is 5'6" on her site.

Now if we can get some 4'11"-5" girls up in here we'll really be talkin' ;)

She is tiny because she is so skinny.

Here are some tiny chicks off the top of my head:

Lexi Leigh
Kina Kai
Kandi Hart
Melissa Milano
Daisy Marie
Gauge
Cherokee
Kristzina Bella
Melissa Doll
Amee Donovan
Jenna Haze
Kitty
Melody Love

And more:

Violet Blue seems pretty tiny
Arianna Jolee
Gina Dimond
Jessica Darlin
Jersey Jaxin
Allysin Chaines

There are tons more but few of them have taken on "big dicks." I love it when they do though ;)

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She is tiny because she is so skinny.

Why do skinny girls qualify as tiny? A girl can be skinny and yet be 6'4"
To me skinny is an example of body weight/mass, and tiny is an example of height.

Meh, enough semantics...here is the petite 4'11" Melissa Milano getting impaled by Mandingo :tongue::

A 4 ft young slut takes on mandingo

Reactions: PetiteCurvy1

RandyLahey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Eva Angelina vs Mr Biggz

I know what you're thinking... Eva isn't the least bit tiny! But do you remember her before all that plastic surgery? When she was a little girl next door with a nice tight pussy? I do. This was the movie that made me fall in love with her... then she got implants. Boo.

PS... she cums hard

Attachments

Reactions: Eatuallout80

RandyLahey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Please only post whole videos.. I don't know about you, but I don't get off to website previews.

Moving on, we have some installments of BangBros. These next posts are gonna be from the days when BangBros was still a good site, and they weren't makin a move just to make it.

First up is one of the first videos they ever released on Monsters of Cock. We have a girl called Daysy. She is a very small latina with a very small pussy. Ramone destroys her. Watch, and cringe as you feel her pussy rip. haha

Attachments

RandyLahey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Up next is a vid from 2003 from one of the first sites BangBros made: Springbreak Spycam. In this video, two small girls go down on each other (they're latina, so their pleasure cries are that much hotter), then they double team a guy with a meaty cock (complete with "oww"s and "aiye"s. It's rare and worth a look.

First file is the lesbian action, the blowing, and some fucking. Second file is the rest of the fucking. They can be played independently.

Attachments

RandyLahey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ok this is another MOC from way back when. This one's name is Debbie, and by the end of this video, she's basically begging him to stop fucking her.

.... maybe I should've named this thread "The chicks getting fucked by dicks that are too big for them thread"

Attachments

Reactions: wizard1

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Awesome thread Randy, and I noticed a trend that BangBros likes using petite women...maybe to make their performers seem more impressive?
Hmmm.

Another great vid is Monsters of cock with Judy Starr.
But unlike some of the other women, she can give as good as she can take.

Preview:
Judy wins - episode

I will update once I find the full video.

RandyLahey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
BangBros definitely does that, but to me their scenes have gone downhill since 2004. That was their best year in my opinion. Speaking of 2004...

This one is a little girl called Lilly. She is very petite, very vute, and hardly speaks english. A great combo. She had 3 videos on MOC, the first 2 were Ramone, and the last was Paul, the toothless black guy. I wasn't that into seeing her getting fucked by a guy that looks like he's gonna go back to his cardboard box after the scene is over, so I'll post the other two since I have em.

This is the second one she did.. the first vid is givin me some problems, but I'll try to get it up cause its even better than this one.

Oh yeah.. and she even takes it up her ass in both videos. You'll see what an accomplishment that is when you watch it.

Attachments