The smell of a uncut cock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

faculae

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am not sure I agree with Bronx's scent comment. I think we need to hear from a few more uncut guys on this besides myself.

Cut men do have a smell. I have this smell as well. I typically refer to this as the 'ball sweat." It is musky and ever so soft. Very attractive and comes from general moisture in your shorts. Every man gets this to one degree or another.

Beyond this, I am refering to the head of the penis having a fairly pungent and rather strong smell when the foreskin is pulled back. The smell is not present unless the skin is pulled back, and I would surmise that cut men are not capable of producing this odor. I may be wrong, but I have in life never once encountered this particular scent on a cut man.

I have,however, had several people refer to it and have often heard gay men complaining about it in casual conversation as it pertains specifically to the uncircumsized dude. In fact a long term partner of mine couldn't stand it, nd refused to have anything to do with me unless I showered right before we went at it.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm in the process of restoring my foreskin. Before, my crotch would have a scent after a long hard, sweaty day but nothing specific to my dick. Now, there's a wonderful scent that emanates from my restored skin. If I wash it, it pretty much goes away for a few hours or so but after the glans is covered for awhile, the scent returns. I find it incredibly erotic. It's also something I've noticed on intact guys and it turns me on like crazy!

There does come a point where the scent can turn into a stench, but a quick wash and all is well. To those who are denying the existence of this scent, either you can't smell or you're simply denying reality.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
faculae said:
I am not sure I agree with Bronx's scent comment. I think we need to hear from a few more uncut guys on this besides myself.

Cut men do have a smell. I have this smell as well. I typically refer to this as the 'ball sweat." It is musky and ever so soft. Very attractive and comes from general moisture in your shorts. Every man gets this to one degree or another.

Beyond this, I am refering to the head of the penis having a fairly pungent and rather strong smell when the foreskin is pulled back. The smell is not present unless the skin is pulled back, and I would surmise that cut men are not capable of producing this odor. I may be wrong, but I have in life never once encountered this particular scent on a cut man.

I have,however, had several people refer to it and have often heard gay men complaining about it in casual conversation as it pertains specifically to the uncircumsized dude. In fact a long term partner of mine couldn't stand it, nd refused to have anything to do with me unless I showered right before we went at it.

It's the same smell though. I will grant that it is stronger on the uncut men I have been with, but I assumed that was because any secretions had no place to go, and were not getting absorbed by undies. I think of it as a male scent. I have smelled two different scents, neither unpleasant, and very similar to each other. Tough they are similar to each other, one I like, and one I don't like as much at all. I don't dislike it, but it doesn't add to my excitement. I have smelled both of these scents on cut and intact penises. Sometimes, I can smell the more pleasant of the two scents on a fully clothed man. I have often believed that part of this scent may be a pheremone that is put out to attract me to very specific mates, as those men all have had so much in common, some are friends with each other (after introduction by me) and all but one are my friends long after any breakup, or after we stop sleeping with each other. The other scent was on men I saw as good enough for short-term fun, but not as candidates for the long haul. You don't need to agree with me, but I know what I've smelled. As Irvy said, foreskins do not secrete anything. Therefore, the removal of such would not eliminate secretions. That much is simple. Other than that, I can share only what i have experienced.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I also read about a study once which suggested that women had a much better sense of smell than men in general, and that they had a slightly better sense of smell than men in the morning. I honestly think most people don't notice this smell in its milder presentations. I notice it for sure.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As mentioned by several others, there is a difference between the scent of an uncut cock and an unclean cock. If everything is clean, I rather like the scent of a man. I have to do a lot of extra shopping to find unscented soap, and have even resorted to making my own soap so that there is no lingering perfume. I also like the scent of that first "sex sweat" on a man.

I prefer that my partner and I both shower before having sex, and the scent from clean armpits is different from the smell of a clean chest, and both of those are different from the smell of a clean crotch.

My sense of smell is very sensitive, though, and strong perfumes or "old sweat" or "dirty balls" is not appealing, at all. Gotta be clean!

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DC_DEEP said:
As mentioned by several others, there is a difference between the scent of an uncut cock and an unclean cock. If everything is clean, I rather like the scent of a man. I have to do a lot of extra shopping to find unscented soap, and have even resorted to making my own soap so that there is no lingering perfume. I also like the scent of that first "sex sweat" on a man.

I prefer that my partner and I both shower before having sex, and the scent from clean armpits is different from the smell of a clean chest, and both of those are different from the smell of a clean crotch.

My sense of smell is very sensitive, though, and strong perfumes or "old sweat" or "dirty balls" is not appealing, at all. Gotta be clean!

This is interesting to me DC.

My previous long-term "man" :wink: had the most amazingly sexual scent about him personally. Again he was circumsized as am I. But when he and I were in close proximity the scent that was naturally his own was so erotic it would give me instant wood. I must say that I liked him a bit "gamey" (as in mid-afternoon after he'd cut the grass in July). It was never a bad smell or taste but it was more sexual as if he was putting out something to pull me in. It worked too.

I've been with perhaps (?) seven to ten uncircumsized guys. Two were not the "tidiest" hygiene-wise and it was a total turn off to me. I mean I lost wood over it. And neither of these guys was some guy I picked up off the street. One, in fact, was my ex-brother-in-law and he was and is still beyond sexy. He has a beautiful cock and a big one too but a couple of times I could have wished he'd said "Hey.. hold on a sec. Be right back".

It's the "collection factor" that I think needs to be especially seen to with uncut men.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Unfortunately Closet, I think you hit the nail on the head... It's all in your construction/approach. You said "smell", and to many, that equals "bad", as opposed to if you had asked about the "scent", which could be taken more positively. If you head anywhere near the cut versus uncut subject, be prepared to do battle. It is a very heated subject here. So, with "smell", you triggered "unclean" which triggered "bad", which triggered "Closet is a cut fascist". :tongue: And here you just thought you were asking an innocent question, didn't you? I took it as, "Do women like this more? Am I missing out? Should I consider growing mine back? Could someone inform me?" Another misfortune is that if you WERE considering regrowth, that some of the responses you got may have turned you off by their attacking manner.

Hopefully, you were asking an innocent question, and hopefully, amid the attacks they were actually trying to give you information. Sheesh, calm down people. :wink:

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
novice_btm said:
Hopefully, you were asking an innocent question, and hopefully, amid the attacks they were actually trying to give you information. Sheesh, calm down people. :wink:

I think you've missed your calling novice.

The U.N. needs you love. You're the very soul of diplomacy. Your blood pressure must remain very stable. :cool:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
BronxBombshell said:
I also read about a study once which suggested that women had a much better sense of smell than men in general, and that they had a slightly better sense of smell than men in the morning. I honestly think most people don't notice this smell in its milder presentations. I notice it for sure.

Yep, I'm very olphatory and taste 'budtory' too...:biggrin1: My parents reckon my sensitivities early in life..and I have to contain myself to put everything i fancy under my noise to smell it..and name what it is. I thought in the possibility to work with it as a hooby but my father early suggest send me to coffee or wine factory and even France 'perfumarias' to make profits with me as a joke, of course....:rolleyes:

And about smells still, we as women when we wash regularly and soap it, we pull the hood bcause there and folders of ours the secretions can hide... than same principle aply for uncuts males that have their natural skin in place...

Uncut males...How is your daily regiment to wash it and etc ?:confused: Hmmm...so sexy situation..please give me/us juice details...:tongue:

Jhonny1

1st Like
Media
faculae said:
Uncut cock does have a scent at times. Its not a matter of bad hygiene either. I find mine takes on a mild smell after a full day. Some people like it, some don't. I, for instance, equate the smell of penis and instantly become hard if I smell it out while walking around.

Faculae, Thanks for your insight on this topic. I fully believe what you are saying about the full day smell. There is a diffrent smell from cut dicks verses uncut ones. A lot of people are so confused about this, GOD made us, and he made us very perfect, if he wanted uncut dicks he would have made us all that way . Actually Smegma is a natural lube for intercourse. The foreskin was made to help with the entry during intercourse as well as other safety reasons so before you all go after me read this good information http://foreskin.org/smegma.htm . when viewing this site you will see a large collection of smegma that may a few days old. I am uncut and I really enjoy my foreskin it actually gives more sensitivity. I do know the heavy 3 day smell is a offensive turn off to the general population but many enjoy the slight 1 day manly aroma sent. We all know that one has to keep under the foreskin clean as our crotch area armpits, ears any gland area ect. Now those of us who have foreskin can fully understand the smell of a uncut cock

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gisella, every morning I brush my teeth, and then I shower. My cock gets cleaned along with everything else (so no, Stronzo, no buildup here...). I also give it a wash if I start getting that "not so fresh" feeling, just as I brush my teeth if they need it.:biggrin1:

Stronzo, I have also known one person in my life that radiated pheromones like the fellow you described. Within 3 feet of him, and I got insta-wood.

And just for the record, I am also familiar with the "clean woman" smell. It's ok, it just does not entice me like the "clean man" smell. My brain is just wired that way, I guess.

caffecaffe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've read an medichal article.
It's normal for an healthy and higyenich pernon (male or female) to have a musk smell in the sex organs.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Stronzo said:
I think you've missed your calling novice.

The U.N. needs you love. You're the very soul of diplomacy. Your blood pressure must remain very stable. :cool:
Well, it's more that I really just don't get the whole cut/uncut war here. Both sides make the other side sound like they're promoting the harvesting and eating of babies, instead of discussing a little ring of rarely seen skin. Of all places, you'd think that this place would understand either, but nooooo... documents, reports, anecdotes, and personal attacks. I just don't get it. For me, it's like strawberry, chocolate, or vanilla. At the end of the day, I DON'T CARE. I'm still getting ice cream. :biggrin1:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
DC_DEEP said:
Gisella, every morning I brush my teeth, and then I shower. My cock gets cleaned along with everything else (so no, Stronzo, no buildup here...). I also give it a wash if I start getting that "not so fresh" feeling, just as I brush my teeth if they need it.:biggrin1:

You must work at home DC..always deliciously dick fresh...:biggrin1: are you white collar ?

Oh man, many of us can take care of the teeth department easy but privates is not possible wash at sinks of wc's everywhere...well , if you have a dick you just stick there, soap, rinse, and put it to dry in the hot wear little machine....yeh, soo easy.

And now I remember the bidets...oh i love bidets and miss them too.:rolleyes:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ah.. and before someone asks what difference the collar makes:

Is bcause I remember my UPS guy running all day long around and construction guys and etc...:wink:

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
novice_btm said:
Well, it's more that I really just don't get the whole cut/uncut war here. Both sides make the other side sound like they're promoting the harvesting and eating of babies, instead of discussing a little ring of rarely seen skin. Of all places, you'd think that this place would understand either, but nooooo... documents, reports, anecdotes, and personal attacks. I just don't get it. For me, it's like strawberry, chocolate, or vanilla. At the end of the day, I DON'T CARE. I'm still getting ice cream. :biggrin1:

See?

Perfect. I agree.

I'll have the pistachio....:cool:

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It stands to reason that as whole men have more cock, then there will be more to have a smell.

Easy. Do you think that gay cock and straight cock smells the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.