The smell of a uncut cock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Lordpendragon said:
It stands to reason that as whole men have more cock, then there will be more to have a smell.

Easy. Do you think that gay cock and straight cock smells the same?

Wouldn't Straight cock smell like vagina and gay cock smell like asshole?:rolleyes:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
novice_btm said:
Well, it's more that I really just don't get the whole cut/uncut war here. Both sides make the other side sound like they're promoting the harvesting and eating of babies, instead of discussing a little ring of rarely seen skin. Of all places, you'd think that this place would understand either, but nooooo... documents, reports, anecdotes, and personal attacks. I just don't get it. For me, it's like strawberry, chocolate, or vanilla. At the end of the day, I DON'T CARE. I'm still getting ice cream. :biggrin1:

Well if You dont care and want have ice creams and play toppings dont be here...anyways what you fancy to talk is not what the guy who open the post are asking or interested anyways...:rolleyes: go play in the playground of EtcEtc..:biggrin1:

Plus between the first wrong impressions we are getting exchanging nice...plus apologies were exchange...:smile:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Gisella said:
Well if You dont care and want have ice creams and play toppings dont be here...anyways what you fancy to talk is not what the guy who open the post are asking or interested anyways...:rolleyes: go play in the playground of EtcEtc..:biggrin1:

Plus between the first wrong impressions we are getting exchanging nice...plus apologies were exchange...:smile:
I think I AM discussing his original question, and was defending him from being jumped on, somewhat moderating, if you will, trying to help him get the info he was requesting, and not attacking YOU, so get off me. :smile:
*skips off to the playground with his ice cream*

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
novice_btm said:
I think I AM discussing his original question, and was defending him from being jumped on, somewhat moderating, if you will, trying to help him get the info he was requesting, and not attacking YOU, so get off me. :smile:
*skips off to the playground with his ice cream*

I know you are not attacking me...Novice..and I really dont like monkie around in anyones backs...

But hymself agree that his question was not well formulated and he is interested in foreskin and blabla...

Is just that things may start strange and end up nice...but people must be allow to express.

Plus majority in US are cut (I think) and majority of members are from the US...them makes sense be really balance towards the minority when its the case or whatever you can talk by real experiences and impressions...thats it.

:smile:

tygrrr

Just Browsing
Media
Now, why don't we turn this into a lil' party game? - Something in the line of 'Sniff out the uncut guys in the room' - find those 'luscious' foreskins ONLY by using your NOSE.:biggrin1: To add to the fun everyone could get nekkid and the nosey guy wear a blindfold. I'm sure it would be great entertainment! :fingersx:

I have to admit that with some cut guys I sometimes feel like I am seen as something akin to a mythological figure - a bit like the unicorn - or maybe some kind of faun - supposedly dripping with exotic juices unknown to any other male physique. - Yes, it can at times be annoying to experience this, it can sometimes be charming and it can also occasionally be quite hilarious. One learns to live with it. :shrug:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
tygrrr said:
Now, why don't we turn this into a lil' party game? - Something in the line of 'Sniff out the uncut guys in the room' - find those 'luscious' foreskins ONLY by using your NOSE.:biggrin1: To add to the fun everyone could get nekkid and the nosey guy wear a blindfold. I'm sure it would be great entertainment! :fingersx:

I have to admit that with some cut guys I sometimes feel like I am seen as something akin to a mythological figure - a bit like the unicorn - or maybe some kind of faun - supposedly dripping with exotic juices unknown to any other male physique. - Yes, it can at times be annoying to experience this, it can sometimes be charming and it can also occasionally be quite hilarious. One learns to live with it. :shrug:

Yeh here we go! :party2:

I already asked Jeff to smell his...

:biggrin1:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I'd be ashamed to let a woman suck my cock if I hadn't washed for over half a day although if she sucked it clean, I'd be very thankful!:tongue:

:saeek: This would definitely destroy any hope of future blowjobs!

tygrrr

Just Browsing
Media
Gisella said:
Yes Tygrrr...we do!

Matthew just volunteer above...

:biggrin1:

ok, let me see if I got this right :thinking: : you will smell Jeff's and Matthew will smell the big gay ones... hopefully a pleasant arrangement for all! :biggrin1:
we still need one volunteer to sniff out the uncut guys for this to be a complete success! - Closet Donkey maybe? :naughty: Anyone else? :33:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
dongalong said:
:saeek: This would definitely destroy any hope of future blowjobs!

:rolleyes: Yep, now the nasty symptoms you are having are 3...you do need to detox your system urgently...better stop eating French & English cousine and start to eat raw veggies and fruits plus water...

I had smell smelly feet shoes, surprises silent and noise farts, 3 months old laudry and dishes to do coming from males and etc...and sperm and cum to me smells always like bleach, some stronger and othesr light...

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Clean foreskin smells like bellybutton to me. A nice light pleasant skin smell. I should admit that I don't like heavy colognes, perfumes, antiperspirants, hair sprays and all the other weird things that are supposedly better than nice clean skin.

Nice capoeira buddies Gisella.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I precum a lot then there's a smell. It's sexy. To me at least, no girl has ever commented on it. I think the smell is helped because I spit inside my foreskin for lube (yeah, I'm cheap!)...its a sexy smell though, not offensive.

It's like a 'sex smell'. Sexy sex smell. Not an unclean, bacteria type smell at all. Also, I don't smell it all the time, just if I've been precumming a lot or used a lot of spit lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.