The smell of a uncut cock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

malinariboy8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Uncut cock does have a scent at times. Its not a matter of bad hygiene either. I find mine takes on a mild smell after a full day. Some people like it, some don't. I, for instance, equate the smell of penis and instantly become hard if I smell it out while walking around.

If you want more information on this go to foreskin.org. There are endless theories about what it is. One thing is for sure, there are secretions and those secretions harbor symbiotic flora that sometimes smell. They also take on a waxy consistency and protect the sensive glans from abrasion. This is why uncut men have a smooth head that is sometimes shiny when hard as opposed to the sueded look of the cut penis head.

It is also potentially assumed that this coating assists in warding off diseases that might be caught from a partner. (... and before any of you go off on a tirade about how the uncut penis is more prone to disease, HIV etc ... PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH. This claim is false and has no medical backing, and if you believe otherwise please provide a resource to back up your claim. My backing comes from medical studies sighted by foreskin.org. I have not yet been able to locate a study that suggests otherwise, only theories to the contrary that remain theories.)
I thought I had all kinds of things to say on this subject, but after your comments, I don't really have anything to add. You said what was already on my mind. I will, however, say that I have often felt that;(not to get all religious) God does seem to know how to do slightly amazing things...:rolleyes: So...when it comes to men being born...ALL of us!!! Every last one of us guys are born w/ foreskin. My thought on it is that its there for a reason. Certain times there are medical procedur:eek:es that need to be performed, to correct skin that does not roll back. (I know there's a name for this, it escapes me!) anyway, I digress...there is a certain beauty and organic sexy way about things being left well enough alone in regard to our bodies. Admittidly, I'm a bit of a geek & nerd. I DO know however, what beautiful, natural sexy looks like when I see it. After-all; I'm beautiful, sexy, kinda cute, and sure as hell sexy and un-cut. WE ALL have the ability to get a bit ripe if not properly washed. Other than that, I'm 44yrs. old & have never had any oo:mad:ggeee mishaps due to being un-circumcised! 4 what it's worth...:smile:

D_Myer_Dogasflees

Experimental Member
Media
Certainly, I remember at age 13 seeing my friends cock, uncut, large, and the smell, it's like it remained in my mind, for a few months, frequently visited his house, just to get even the slightest scent again, even remotly, i instantly knew then, that I was gay.

Nothing smells better

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, I for one vouch for the fact that an uncut man has an erotic, heady aroma. Everyone has a "scent" of some sort, even when freshly bathed. Pheromones perhaps ? I have been with cut men, as well as uncut men, and cut men have an aroma as well, though not as pronounced as an uncut man. I have a scent from being uncut, and, to a man, anyone who's ever been near enough to it to smell it, seems to go wild...I can't say that I'd want to wear it on my pulse points, but it has caused some incredbly sexy experiences.....

eazyb

Just Browsing
Media
not interested in your dick unless the g/f wants t
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, what you heard is impossible...i never smell anything coming from my experiences w/ them, that unfortunatly were not many.:rolleyes:

The wonder of arousal uncuts clean healthy guys deliver is the delicious sensations a foreskin makes as moving inside and being played with.

:smile:

Good call Gisela.. if all cocks were uncut then we wouldnt need ribbed condoms... my uncut cock has never once recieved a negative report.. x

akbakb

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am uncut and US born. I am almost always the first uncut man with the women I have slept with. They are always surprised that I do not have "stinky cheese smell." Its a complete generalization. A circumcised penis can still have a bad smell.

There is also no such thing as uncircumcised. It's called natural.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Uncut = stinky cheese penis. GET CIRCUMCISED!
That is just out and out falsehood there. Stinky cheese crotch is caused by not cleaning yourself and not letting your equipment get enough fresh air. Once again, it isn't a matter of what sex you are either. I have been around females who smelled like a damn litter box from not having access to soap and water.

Status
Not open for further replies.