The taste of pussy.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've actually been curious about this recently, regarding guys who have never gone down on a woman. I mean, even a nice clean pussy has an aroma of its own, one that a cunnilingus virgin may find 'a bit of a put-off?"
what was your first experience like? If the gal was clean and fresh, was it okay? even for a first time?

(sorry for the thread hijack):hijacked:

pussylvr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
eating pussy is one of my favorite things to do, i love everything about pussy especially its taste, hence my name, i love making girls cum and eating pussy is the best way to get the job done.

lvlgdck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to agree with Sassyspy...I had a casual lover/friend once who joked about not liking it, and we never did do it. I think I smell and taste nice, but am anal-retentive about being clean before letting a man go down on me. I just think it's courteous. I mean, I don't want to suck on a cock that's been gettin' sweaty and musty all day long and has been pissed out of. Guys should wash, too before a bj. it's just common courtesy.

anyone want to comment?

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have to agree with Sassyspy...I had a casual lover/friend once who joked about not liking it, and we never did do it. I think I smell and taste nice, but am anal-retentive about being clean before letting a man go down on me. I just think it's courteous. I mean, I don't want to suck on a cock that's been gettin' sweaty and musty all day long and has been pissed out of. Guys should wash, too before a bj. it's just common courtesy.

anyone want to comment?

again, more true statements. I dont want a funky cock in my mouth- but if its clean, yes it tastes good, usually. I find precum very nice tasting, if the guy hasnt been smoking a lot of weed or eating a lot of garlic.

Back to the original OP question, I have only tasted my own via my fingers or a guys mouth, and found it rather bland, but not icky at all.:tongue:

dicklittle

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have only been "downtown" on two women and have enjoyed the tase. Definately nothing else like it. Cleanliness is imperative to good oral pleasure

lvlgdck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've actually been curious about this recently, regarding guys who have never gone down on a woman. I mean, even a nice clean pussy has an aroma of its own, one that a cunnilingus virgin may find 'a bit of a put-off?"
what was your first experience like? If the gal was clean and fresh, was it okay? even for a first time?

yeah, guys who've never done it...any reasons why not in particular?

Mike0950

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Different women taste different... there are some that I'd rather not go down on.. but there are some that are exquisitely yummy...

One gf was so tasty.. just the right amount of tanginess and wetness.. shaved just right.. I'd rather eat her than fuck her.. doesn't happen often, but it can.

Good thing too. She was so tight and small, I could barely fit it in twice in the months we were together. It's my only true fuck-failure.. she would bleed and start crying badly, so I'd stop.

zeroeffect

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I don't remember my first pussy...but even if it's not the best tasting, that goes away after my saliva takes over. I just really like pleasing women. I love eating pussy!

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am a gay man, and still enjoy the taste of pussy. It is hard to find a woman that doesn't mind letting a gay man eat her out. That is one of the best things I enjoyed about women.

And it tasted like salty sweat. When sweat drips in my mouth, I sometimes get a hard-on.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Like it, love it, want it, need it.

The first time I ever went down on my wife was in the High Sierras, we had just met the second time and I was in love, I had thought a lot about cunnilingus as being pleasurable for women and how I would like to lick her pussy to please her. We had just taken a swim in Bear Creek and we placed a towel on a little sandy flat spot in the granite slope, she was hesitant, shy, worried about how she might taste/smell but when I got my head between her legs and tasted her pussy for the first time I was in heaven, she tasted fresh and clean, she is so soft, warm and slippery, she enjoyed my licking and sucking and had a wonderful orgasm and I was proud and pleased that I could help her have such a great orgasm.

I can't identify a particular smell as such, she is fresh from the shower and just plain tasty.

hockeycock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I like to eat pussy at ant time of the month. Yes i like it clean, but no washing it for 6 hours before i go down. Want the smell and taste of pussy not soap.
i'm with you bro. pussy should taste like woman, not soap. love a little sweat flavor in there, makes it more complex.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Men do vary as to how they like pussy to taste, some like it a little lived in, some like it fresh out of the shower. I prefer the men who actually like the taste of pussy not soap, to me it sorts the men from the boys :)

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Back in the day, when I still did this sort of thing, I didn't mind the flavor, it was a bit neutral. I never could get used to the scent, though (and yes, they were clean... as Sassy mentions, they still have a scent). Funny thing, the first woman I went down on didn't believe me when I told her it was my first time. Apparently I did a decent job of it.

hawkgirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know that chlorophyl pills (GNC and other health/ heabal shops) make you delicious. I have been told that pineapple juice works too. I know that celery does the trick.
have quite the tastee pussy already. But when I take one of the above a good 2+hrs b4 the pussy buffet its like the guy can't stop and I have often heard the words, "It's delicious."
Plus toxic stuff, like drugs alot of alchohol etc... change you taste for the worst. If your on drugs or don't drink enough water and think you taste good to others, imagine how much better the head would be it you drank a little juice.
HMMMMMMMM!
I also notice Guys seem to like it better a few days b4 the cycle

AHHHH the smell of ovulation