The taste of pussy.

D_Ariva_DerChee

Account Disabled
Media
Wow everybody liek sthe taste of pussy. Why is it though that black guys don't like to go down?

Thats not something i've had an issue with :redface:

But The last guy i dated just.. Didnt "do" oral. He wanted to recieve, but not give, And that really irritated me. Recieving is just relaxing to me. I cant get off from it, never have, but it DOES feel really good, so its not something i give up lightly :tongue:

I used to date a lot of women though, and i've never had a bad expierence with pussy smell or taste. I personally like the musk natural, but i also cant dig a lot of hair. I prefer shaved or trimmed, for men And women

Sephiroth81

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can someone explain to me what "precum" means please? I'm sure its been asked before, I've seen it mentioned a few times....but not understood :redface:

LouisVauban

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Can someone explain to me what "precum" means please? I'm sure its been asked before, I've seen it mentioned a few times....but not understood :redface:

Are you really 19?

When you get excited, by a woman or a man... and you kiss them and you hold them,, your cock gets excited and you start to secrete (from your cock) a viscous fluid that is clear.... similar to cum, but not white....

And it is the nectar of the Gods.... very sweet and easy to taste.

wHENEVER A MAN GETS very EXCITED.... beyond erection is precum.

When you are older and having a date.... and your partner "reaches" for you... remember this post!

pussylvr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i love the taste of pussy, never had a bad one, then again i only go down on a girl if i no for sure she showers

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Taste of a pussy:

Few people have DESCRIBED the taste, so I will try to do so:

Have not tasted another woman, but when I taste me on my bf, the taste is slightly sweet, slightly tart (no double meaning intended), and with more than a hint of tangerine sherbet.

(As Holly Blue commented ealier, diet does alter the taste. I've been vegetarian for 7 years)

The taste of pre-cum:

No identifiable flavor other than a slight sweetness. The texture is pleasantly slippery.

Soap on a cock:

Pppppphhhhhhth! Yuck! But after a few minutes, my saliva has broken down the soap taste, and it becomes edible. Alternately, dipping the cock in beer or some other drink also gets rid of the soap taste quickly.

I prefer a man several hours AFTER the shower, when there's still a slight scent of soap/shampoo on the body hair. This scent, mixed with a touch of salty man-sweat, is very, very heady... oops, sorry about the pun.:biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow everybody likes the taste of pussy. Actually it seems that only straight men and bi-women & bi-men like the taste of pussy. Gay men understandably do not.

I wonder if a gay man would like sucking a cock after it has been in an aroused and wet pussy? :confused:

Why is it though that black guys don't like to go down?
It's a cultural thing, read this thread it may help you to understand.

SweetWilliam

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I'm more familiar with how pussy feels in my mouth than how it looks. And I've never met one that I really thought had a bad taste. Sometimes bitter at first, usually sweet when she gets close to orgasm, always a bit acidic and salty, but less so than sweat. Yummy!

Remember, ladies, the vagina is a self-cleaning organ! Don't use strong soap, don't use too much and don't try to wash inside. After a few hours a too-clean vagina can start to taste bitter instead of sweet. I've experienced the best results with unscented Dove--a very mild, very pure soap that lets a woman regain her proper pH balance more quickly.

In closing, this. That is all.

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's more delicate than chicken (which isn't surprising given the fact that chicken is no longer an animal but now an engineered food product) so it doesn't stand up as well to the abusive cooking style of short order cooks. Some liken it to the taste of beaver.

I refrain from ordering it unless at a high end establishment. When prepared Szechuan style it pairs well with a Riesling.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I am a gay man, and still enjoy the taste of pussy. It is hard to find a woman that doesn't mind letting a gay man eat her out. That is one of the best things I enjoyed about women.

And it tasted like salty sweat. When sweat drips in my mouth, I sometimes get a hard-on.
Wow marry me!! lol
How can you not like the taste of pre-cum?! :eek:

I can understand semen being an acquired taste, but pre-cum is mild and sweet, IMO...so what's not to like?
I don't know.. just haven't aquired the taste I guess.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Wow everybody likes the taste of pussy. Actually it seems that only straight men and bi-women & bi-men like the taste of pussy. Gay men understandably do not.

I wonder if a gay man would like sucking a cock after it has been in an aroused and wet pussy? :confused:

But balljunkie is gay and said he enjoys it. :p

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Hold up NJ. Not all of us hate it. I'll go down and yes I love it. Besides, it's rude to expect your lady to go down on you and not reciprocate.

And yes, I haven't had a bad pussy yet. :smile: