the thickest cock

Qcumber

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wouldn't that thing erect cause him to either have a heart attack or pass out?

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'll be having nightmares of he chasing me.

btw, how thick is he?

Don't worry, it isn't real. You can see that the props that are ostensibly balanced on or wrapped around the cock are in a different focus from the skin right next to them, which shows that they are modified or superimposed from another photographic source.

But if you still believe the photos to be genuine, they purportedly show the head of his cock to be wide enough to hold three US quarters (a US quarter is 15/16 inch wide), and a tape measure wrapped around the base of the cock almost reaching the nine-inch mark.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't worry, it isn't real. You can see that the props that are ostensibly balanced on or wrapped around the cock are in a different focus from the skin right next to them, which shows that they are modified or superimposed from another photographic source.

But if you still believe the photos to be genuine, they purportedly show the head of his cock to be wide enough to hold three US quarters (a US quarter is 15/16 inch wide), and a tape measure wrapped around the base of the cock almost reaching the nine-inch mark.

I definitely noticed some jagged edges that were conspicuously absent in some other areas of the photos. The measuring tape also has a strange black outline that I can't figure out... there definitely is some discrepancies in the various photos in his gallery. I am not calling him a fake, but there are some issues with his pics. You are right on the money Calboner.

svevremenski

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i really don't get guys who are already huge wanting to be even bigger. what good does it do? i mean, either way the photoshoped guy probably can't fuck anything that hasn't already been pulverized in more than a few marathon all-on-one orgies and then he wants to deprive himrself even of rare likes of those. that really puts the light on the absurdity of human as symbolic animal, exeggerating, putting everything else aside, including funcionality.

Reactions: Heat

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
is that a common opinion?

asking because i can't enlarge his pictures due to my membership status.

So far as I know, I have been the only person advancing the opinion that Wrist_Thick10's photos are faked. I believed that they were real for a long time, and whenever the question of who is thickest would come up I used to cite his gallery. But the more I have seen of his photos, the less I believe them -- though if they are fake, he certainly deserves a prize for being the most skillful photo-faker.

I will attach to this post the photo that tipped me off. Wrist_thick10 has removed it from his gallery, probably because he realized that it gives the game away, but luckily I downloaded it as soon as I saw it.

By the way, you may want to look at this earlier thread:

http://www.lpsg.org/99998-thickest-penis-on-lpsggggg.html

Attachments

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is nothing fake about my photos. This is a "no faking allowed zone." I've added a photo to this message.

So far as I know, I have been the only person advancing the opinion that Wrist_Thick10's photos are faked. I believed that they were real for a long time, and whenever the question of who is thickest would come up I used to cite his gallery. But the more I have seen of his photos, the less I believe them -- though if they are fake, he certainly deserves a prize for being the most skillful photo-faker.

I will attach to this post the photo that tipped me off. Wrist_thick10 has removed it from his gallery, probably because he realized that it gives the game away, but luckily I downloaded it as soon as I saw it.

By the way, you may want to look at this earlier thread:

http://www.lpsg.org/99998-thickest-penis-on-lpsggggg.html

Attachments

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There is nothing fake about my photos. This is a "no faking allowed zone." I've added a photo to this message.
I think a cam show is called for :yeah:... who wants to be the judge? I say one man and one Lady from here :deal: now who do we trust to be honest?