the thickest cock

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm surprised no one nominated Naughty bhoy yet. :eek:

I'm over 7.5 around midshaft, but Naughty bhoy ... he appears monster fat, a league of his own. I'd like to see him with a measured pic. I'm over 2.5 across, he appears beyond that.

Reactions: ChgoBigDikLuvr

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just measured the girth of mine - it's about 5.5 inches; it's hard to get an exact measurement. It's 7" long. I think that it's adequate. It's possible for a penis to be large enough to be a problem.

Reactions: David.djr

svevremenski

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
now, that's just stupid. he's clearly over 8.5" thick. 6.5"? maybe flaccid, but i doubt it. he is easily over 7" flaccid.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm surprised no one nominated Naughty bhoy yet. :eek:
unbelievable!!! how thick is he??? seems 9"+ to me, even soft he's fatter than almost all of the guys here.
Damn! He doesn't even need a comparison photo.
I'm over 7.5 around midshaft, but Naughty bhoy ... he appears monster fat, a league of his own. I'd like to see him with a measured pic. I'm over 2.5 across, he appears beyond that.
fuck this guy is huge!

I guess I have to play the photo-skeptic again, since everyone else here seems to be so credulous. Well, almost everyone:

He's big, but pretty far from what people guessed so far.

http://www.lpsg.org/62395-my-cock-gallery.html

Thank you, Krisse, for providing this concrete evidence. I am really surprised that anyone could think that the photos in Naughty_bhoy's gallery are unfaked. They are obviously faked. But for those who can't see the obvious, we now have the evidence of the "before" pictures that Naughty_bhoy posted in the thread that Krisse has cited. I attach, for comparison, one of the "before" photos and one of the "after" photos.

Attachments

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Please note: The attached photo is not of me. My tool is clown-size, but not in girth. I attach this photo for educational purposes only. Neither I nor Adobe Corporation assume any responsibility as to the truthfulness of the photo (but it looks real to me). And I have no idea if the person who possesses the tool in the attached photo is or was or will be a member of LPSG.org. So there!

Attachments

Last edited:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to give Calboner credit. He's outed more than his share of fakes. Guess my skills at finding photoshop artists needs work.

I think that leaves you in the lead, fat man. :wink:

Edited to add: Excuse me! How silly of me -- I forgot about our distinguished member bguy. (Image attached for those without Gold Memberships.)

Attachments

Last edited:

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is it really worth the trouble to out fakes? What useful purpose does it serve?

I can see outing fake doctors, lawyers, financial planners, or others who could, by being fakes, actually cause damage. But the types of fakes being addressed here seem rather harmless.

svevremenski

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well, there is just no, nor have ever been human cock as thick as naughty boy's. we shouldn't believe that there is and the lie make us do that.