The ULTIMATE Deepthroat

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by rubberwilli, Mar 20, 2008.

1. rubberwilli

rubberwilli New Member

Albums:
    Ok folks...i've been out of circulation for a while, but I discovered that Monstercocktube is back up and running at full speed today and lookie lookie what I stumbled on. (The quality is not the greatest, but the scene makes up for it I think!)

The Ultimate Deepthroat on Film

This girls has skills and swallows it like a pro! (Well actually I think I enjoyed this one so much because she does it I like do!)

Here's a few highlights:
    • she's working over Rocco,
    • she stays all the way down on his cock for a good duration each time she swallows him,
    • shes got tons of throat slime when she comes off that cock and it strings across from her mouth to his cock glistening in the light,
    • she's gasping for air and goes right back after it all the way down,
    • and it's just a fucking hot clip of a deepthroat like you don't see much of these days!
    • (that being said I hate the way the second girl swarms in to swallow the load that the first girl worked so hard to get...)
    Enjoy! I certainly did! I'd be curious to know what Skull and Vinny have to say about this one.

Cheers!
    Rubberwilli

2. btnz

btnz Member

Albums:
    and she smiles too - like she accomplished something.

God, I love deepthroating. My GF is getting pretty close now bu its a bit hit and miss.

3. mrpond

mrpond New Member

a thousand thanks for uploading poetry in motion.

4. dingdong

dingdong Member

this is one of my faves

Rocco does another amazing deepthroat scene in "Animal Trainer 4"'; just such a turn on!

5. bigbadger

bigbadger Member

Albums:
    For those of you who may not enjoy girl/guy action, monstercocktube also has an insane deepthroat video featuring chad hunt.

Monstercocktube - Home Of The Biggest Monster Cock Videos And Pictures - Main -search under chad hunt

I am not sure who the guy is doing the cock sucking, but he manages to down all of Chad Hunts humungous cock. And he does it twice. Sorry, the video is a little on the short side. But this is still one of the best cock sucking videos I have ever seen.

Enjoy!