The walk part 3: assassins of butt

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Wherein our hero hilariously tries to make a third thread on a topic as an excuse to make fun of the first two topics but instead asks something entirely different and possibly less interesting because he's totally uninterested in hearing opinions on how getting fucked the night before affects the way you walk.

Now that the subtitling of this thread is out of the way, on to the question.

Thinking about what attracts you to other people sexually, does the way they walk have an influence? And if so, what kind of walk attracts you to someone physically?

This may seem strange, but I've had comments from other people that the confident way I sometimes walk is very attractive to them--shoulders and head held high, straight back, an even but not overbearing pace.

I can also say the way some women walk has attracted me in the past.

So uh... Part 3 go!

Reactions: deleted924715

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Absolutely. Good stride, comfortable in his skin. A nice confidant, "I know where I'm going, but I'm aware of my surroundings" walk is very attractive.

There are some men who walk confidently, but with some degree of arrogance. They look neither to the right, nor to the left. But their are some men who seem very aware of the people around them, of what's going on - it's almost like they give almost imperceptible nods or the barest hint of eye contact with those they pass.

Very sexy.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
I really don't think it has any bearing on how I see a man. If it did I'd have never chosen my boyfriend as his walk is somewhere between Andy Dufresne and Quasimodo.

Now a guy who can walk in high heels with confidence that would impress to me.