The waltons

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I loved that show when I was a kid. But it was one of those programs that I couldn't admit that I liked. (I liked "Little House" and the Carpenters too!) It just wasn't cool to like "The Waltons", but it got high ratings, was on for years, and won lots of awards. They were doing something right, and there were a lot of closet Walton's fans. About 20 years ago Mary Ellen posed nude for Playboy. She looked pretty good but it didn't jump start her career. And there are rumors that Grandma Walton was a lesbian and Grandpa Walton was gay or bi.

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I ...Grandpa Walton was gay or bi.
Yes Grandpa Walton played by Will Geer was either gay or bisexual it becomes a harder call since he was in a generation when being gay was frowned upon so he married at least once and producted a daughter who is also in acting named Ellen Geer His wife was Herta Ware

Will Geer had a male companion named Harry Hay who was a founder of the Mattachine Society Harry Hay had also been married once to Anita Platsky and they adopted 2 children Harry Hay was boyfriend to Will Geer and also to John Burnside who died in 1963

More information on The Mattachine Society is found at Hope Along the Wind - Harry Hay

Arod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you want to check out a great bulge on "The Waltons," tune in to the episode, "The Whirlwind" airing tomorrow morning on The Hallmark Channel. This is the first appeareance of Richard Gilliland in his recurring role of Jonesy, Mary Ellen's new boyfriend. Toward the end of the episode, he is in a tight pair of jeans, and the bulge is just, IMO, outrageous!

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's some caps from the Waltons showing Ben and John (Ralph Waite). Ralph often showed a very impressive bulge. I'm sure Will Geer got many hours of pleasure working on that set.

Thanks for those! A pity the modern shows are more PC!

I wouldn't mind seeing Jack Shephard's wanger bulging and swaying inside his Dharma jumpsuit:biggrin1:

The Waltons ! ? :eek: You sick bastards. You've just done a big shit on all of my childhood memories. I will spend the rest of the day rocking back and forth, in the foetal position. o_O

Reactions: Deleit

MISSROSS2U

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The Waltons ! ? :eek: You sick bastards. You've just done a big shit on all of my childhood memories. I will spend the rest of the day rocking back and forth, in the foetal position. o_O
So let me get this right. I post requested photos of adult "Actors" The Grandfather, the Father, and the eldest son; and I'm a sick bastard, but the original poster, who started the thread, wanted to see pics of Jim bob, the youngest son and minor child actor throughout the entire season; and I'm the sick bastard. I think its time for me to stop contributing to this site. go find your own pics and vids.

Reactions: teddybaerli1

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was in love with John Boy lol.

Then I found out he was so perfect because the whole series was based on a guy who was writing about his life (a journalist), and his character was John Boy.

Then I got to know my next-door neighbour intimately (lol), he was called John, my best friend at school for years (turned out to be gay) was called John, and my best adult friend for 10 years was also called John. But it all started with being in love with John Boy Walton.

I never told Donnie Osmond about the fact that I was two-timing him in my dreams.

Heron

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So let me get this right. I post requested photos of adult "Actors" The Grandfather, the Father, and the eldest son; and I'm a sick bastard, but the original poster, who started the thread, wanted to see pics of Jim bob, the youngest son and minor child actor throughout the entire season; and I'm the sick bastard. I think its time for me to stop contributing to this site. go find your own pics and vids.
I think Swoon was being serious. He was trying to be funny.

Reactions: MISSROSS2U

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

I'm pretty sure he was being facetious. Need to be carful about mentioning anything regarding minors. Pandora77 will call you out on it. I got dinged for it even though I was talking about myself.

Reactions: BDS
D

deleted235425

David William Harper (born October 4, 1961) played Jim-Bob. Series ended in 1981. 3 TV-movies with The Waltons in 1982 3 others in the 90's.