The world's thickest cock...more than Shorty Mac...

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you can compete with me, let me know.

If you know anyone besides Shorty Mac you can, let me know.

I'm a Girth King - just the way it is.

@ John Heimer: Do you really think you have more girth than me? I don't think we need the competition.

Peace and take care (I'm making enemies...lol...but I'm too proud of my big fucker to not speak the truth..lol)

You aren't making enemies. I think people just feel sorry for you. I mean why so insecure?

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The cock in the vid is clearly not ... pumped, black, bguy, nor can she come close to deepthroat.

It clearly is ... massive. The girth takes away from it's length. Small hands or no, her middle finger extends across the front of it. In my humble estimation, over 8 inches long, and over 8 inches around. I'm very thick, and he looks thicker. There is a lot of meat there. Her wrist is much smaller than the shaft. There may be thicker out there ... nothing is absolute.

validi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
If you can compete with me, let me know.

If you know anyone besides Shorty Mac you can, let me know.

I'm a Girth King - just the way it is.

@ John Heimer: Do you really think you have more girth than me? I don't think we need the competition.

Peace and take care (I'm making enemies...lol...but I'm too proud of my big fucker to not speak the truth..lol)

I don't know about you...but the guy in the video is bigger than shorty mac...or Mr Kane. (as far as girth is concerned).

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
You aren't making enemies. I think people just feel sorry for you. I mean why so insecure?

I feel sorry for you because you take me so seriously:biggrin1:.

(All that said, I have a very big dick and am naturally going to brag about it on a big dick site)

Peace

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel sorry for you because you take me so seriously:biggrin1:.

(All that said, I have a very big dick and am naturally going to brag about it on a big dick site)

Peace

Perhaps an indication of humor or irony would help you out with that whole "taking you seriously" thing.

If you were trolling, then fine job - you've gotten the "voice" of annoying cunt down pat. Look out Ricky Gervais.

Oh, and that guy is huge. I often wonder if it'd be worth trading a bit of length for a bit of girth; sadly cock trading markets dried up ages ago.