Thickest Penis on LPSGGGGG

D_Randy_Hardon

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just wondering who has the fattest penis on Lpsg, im at 6.25 inches circumfrence (real inches, naturally, love my gf!!!) so im no show at taking the top prize.

who is the best? pumping it up suely doesnt count?

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just wondering who has the fattest penis on Lpsg, im at 6.25 inches circumfrence (real inches, naturally, love my gf!!!) so im no show at taking the top prize.

who is the best? pumping it up suely doesnt count?
Real inches? Why would you use those on the internet? :rolleyes:

bighanger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well im 8 long and sometimes get close to 8 thick. it all depends on the blood flow and who im with. i get closer to 8x8 when i have a girl measure it

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

WristThick definitely wins...

Certainly, if his pictures are for real; but they are probably faked. He recently said in a post that no one needs XL condoms because "any condom will fit any dick" (here). No one whose dick was as big as what is shown in his photos and who had ever put on a condom could possibly say that.

The OP said pumping doesn't count.

A more believable candidate, in my judgment, is bguy.

D_EdgarAllenPooh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
in response to calboner In seen once, on a talk show yrs ago, a guy saying he was too big for condoms. (his reasoning for haveng 29 kids or some B,S.)The host had some AIDS advocate come out and put a standerd condom over his head ( the one on his shoulders) the guy pulled it down over his nose and blew it up.

I am 6.5 long &6.25 in girth fully erect & use magnum xl not out of nesecity but as a matter of comfort. never pumped nor done anything to enlarge. I am completley satisfied with my size. Larger than avg but not too large more compliments than complaints. the best of both worlds who could ask for more. CHECK OUT MY PICS AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK BE HONEST AND SAVE THE (YOU A'INT GOT ANY BALLS COMENTS) it was a cold day in hell where the pics were taken SHRINKAGE YA KNOW

squirt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What are you basing that statement on? Envy? They do not appear faked in any way.

Certainly, if his pictures are for real; but they are probably faked. He recently said in a post that no one needs XL condoms because "any condom will fit any dick" (here). No one whose dick was as big as what is shown in his photos and who had ever put on a condom could possibly say that.

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

This is a "no faking allowed zone." Of course the pics are real. As far as my statement about condoms which was "any condom will fit any dick. When condoms are tested at the factory, they are expaneded to the size that would embarass a horse." These are facts. Take care buddy.

Grindin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I thought I came close to being the thickest at 7 inches, but damn didn't know there were thick 8 inchers on this site. Impressive.

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Reactions: thebubblegum112233

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I forget the posters name but there is a lady on here, and in her gallery she has pics of her and then also pics of her hubby and as i recall, it was 7.5 in girth at its thickest. according to her/them. I forget which poster it was... sorry...but she is a regular.