Thomas Jane

moonrage

Just Browsing
Media
Thomas Jane is super hot. The pics above don't do him any justice at all. Watch him in The Punisher. Aaron Eckhart is superhot too, but James is hotter.

elyocttam

Just Browsing
Media
Your right, but If I recall the scene correctly...he wasn't walking around or doing anything that would cause movement.

Perhaps he was hard, but he would be bigger than that.

he is not hard. the pic is from the movie stander. during the scene, he is dancing nude around his living room while listening to music. he "flops" several times.

the movie also has a scene where he and his new bride (for the second time) are on a nude beach. she takes off running, and he gives chase. you see him very briefly flopping around again.

kukosm

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From the movie "Stander"

VIDEO

thomas_jane2.JPG

davefox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This handsome Canadian actor is in the new Stephen King movie "The Mist." I loved the short story it's based on (it looks as if it's really been padded for the film) and had wondered for a long time who might play the father. It was worth the wait!

Anyone have revealing photos?

Reactions: Delta_21

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A good friend of mine ran into Thomas Jane at a comic convention and Chicago and said he's even more striking in person...I remember he particularly commented on what a lovely ass he has.

S

SirConcis

Thomas Jane is an all american actor. Born in Baltimore Maryland.

In the movie "Deep Blue Sea", you get to see his body pretty well (lots of swimming action).

D

deleted296010

This week's Entertainment Weekly reported that HBO has commissioned a pilot about a well-endowed basketball coach to be called HUNG. The lead is to be played by Thomas Jane. Does anyone know anything about this?