Thongs for hung studs?

Puseepopper: I wear thongs to help cover more my dick during practice when i use speedos or jock straps.

Finedessert: OMG, You mean theres more than [glow=red,2,300]ONE[/glow] way to wear them, I always thought the big part went in the back.

Grandpa

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, the immediate ancestor of the thong was designed for men of all sizes, but that was b/c it was adjustable: A string wrapped around the waste and a strip of hide covering the genitals and buttocks, with a flap of excess material on each end. A little more modest than the thong, too.

The modern thong is designed only for women, unfortunately.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There aint no thongs for hung studs.

Sure there are, but you'll have a hard time locating them; they're hidden behind your grammar book. :eek:
Seriously though, there are thongs made for men; they are generally called 'posing pouches', but they're still thongs. What do you think we exotic dancers wear? And they are made for cocks of all sizes ... you just have to know where to look!

Alligator_Jack: i call them elephant thongs, i want one...theyre funny looking

robbnks: I love wearing thongs but they have to be cut well in the front to accomodate and fit well at the same time. I sew my own and many for that reason for others who are looking for a thong that will be roomy enough for their manhood and still fit well. The ones I make are from Lycra/Spandex. This ensures a great fit while being comfortable on. Let me know if you are interested in having any made.

thepress83: I friend of mine got me a thong for xmas she told me I had to try it on and let her know how it fit, I'm not exceptionally large when flacid although clearly above what most guys have (5.5") anyways even at my smallest size I couldn't comfortably squeeze into this thing and it was a L. When she asked how it fit I just had to say it fit ok, but seriously you would think they would have more room.
Preston

thepress83: I was given an XL size thong by a female friend who made me try it on, didn't show her but when she asked how it fit I had to say it was a bit small and she commented that it was the biggest size they had and how I had lost a lot of weight LOL. I'm not that big soft (larger than avg. yes but not huge) and It was PAINFUL cramming my tool in that thing.

Press

freeballer_au: As a freeballer i've never worn a thong but I cringe at the thought of all the meat being crammed into a small packet, and OH!! the strap up the crack between the cheeks.
I suppose if you have a boner the whole of your parcel has to pop out and go on show?
7x5

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=clubthongs link=board=clothing;num=1034019094;start=20#32 date=07/10/03 at 07:49:40]The premier thong for hung guys can definitely be found at www.HillcrestSwim.com...Check the specialty section.[/quote]

Indeed so!  There has been a lot of discussion of the Hillcrest thongs on this board under the Swimsuits thread, starting here.  (Scroll down about 3 messages.)

Dag: When I was living in Germany (I was 22 yo. at the time) I joined a spa. Unkown to me, most spa's or maybe it was the one i joined was nude. any ways, I wasn't comfortable being nude in front of strangers at that time in my life. (Now, well that's not true anymore). So, I asked the management of the spa if I could wear a speedo or a thong. They said sure. So i went out and bought my 1st thong. It was tight and uncomfortable. I might as well been naked becasue you could definetly could see my man-bits and the rim of my helmet showed right through showing all that I was not German (cut). That was the 1st and last time I wore a thong!

This thread has exposed some other interesting facts as well. I didn't know that Mister DMW was a stripper/dancer. Cool! Looking at his icon next to his name, I can tell you one thing. With a body like that, I would be a stripper too! Most Def!

Cheers - dag

eeralum: A runner buddy suggested wearing a speedo thong under a jockstrap to improve comfort. I tried it and it seemed to improve the feel, but I just couldn't get over the thought of having butt floss. Of course, the worst did happen! My girlfriend (now my wife) saw me drop my shorts and discovered the thong. Warning to all men........99% of women hate thongs on guys. If you are going to do it (thong) in front of women get ready for the unbelievable humiliation and ridicule. My wife even told her best friend about it! At a recent party they both walked up to me and said "Stupid dick, thongs are for chicks!"

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=Dag link=board=clothing;num=1034019094;start=20#34 date=07/12/03 at 06:58:13]This thread has exposed some other interesting facts as well. I didn't know that Mister DMW was a stripper/dancer. Cool! Looking at his icon next to his name, I can tell you one thing. With a body like that, I would be a stripper too! Most Def![/quote]
Actually, YaBB morphs it a bit to fit their icon size. But he still has that stripper body.

throb919: [quote author=jonb link=board=clothing;num=1034019094;start=20#36 date=07/16/03 at 18:12:57]
Actually, YaBB morphs it a bit to fit their icon size.[/quote]
Probably not the first time our estimable DMW has been "morphed" to make it fit...;-)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=throb919 link=board=clothing;num=1034019094;start=20#37 date=07/17/03 at 06:50:45]
Probably not the first time our estimable DMW has been "morphed" to make it fit...;-)
[/quote]

I usually fit pretty well without the need for morphing! ;)

MYDEEPTHROAT: I'm sure you usually "fit in pretty well" DMW  :D

So "big" but so "far"   away :'(

Mmmmmmmm ....