Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i find that most of the time thongs on girls are really hot; especially the G-string thong. But like all things there are exceptions - thongs hiked up too far makes me wonder why? i didnt think girls enjoyed having thin pieces of fabrick hiked up that far into their ass/pussy

as for thongs on guys, no question there, complete and utter NO! - guys in thongs just make me wanna be sick sometimes lol

leykopygos

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm in the jock strap camp for guys. With thongs I'm always wondering how good someone's hygene is. Our local beaches around St Pete, Clearwater and Sarasota I don't think they're legal (politicians) even on women.

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I only wear thongs. I do not wear them because I look hot in them. I am not trying to entice you by wearing them; if you see me in a thong in a few seconds you will see me naked. I wear thongs because they support my big cock and balls well. The challenge I have is finding thongs that have a pouch that is the proper size. Most thongs have pouches that are too small, or they are large enough but don't give the required support.

What I do not care for is thong swimsuits on guys. We were recently in Hawaii and I saw 2 guy walking the beach with their wifes wearing yellow and green thongs. :eek: If you are going to wear a thong swimsuit to the beach why not just go to the clothing optional beach.

D

deleted397893

Ithink thongs are hot on women and men, but you have to have a nice ass and body to pull it off. I usually wear boxer briefs, but occasionally I'll put on a thong and I love how it feels and I think it shows off my ASSets better. Check out my gallery, half of the pics are of me in a thong ;)

SmoothBud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Go for it, wear them with pride! Currently I'm wearing a joe snyder thong with low boardshorts so you will see the straps. I think guys should be able to show off gear like this just like the girls do!

D

deleted397893

check out my new pic

thong/jockstrap combination :redface:

Attachments

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
check out my new pic

thong/jockstrap combination :redface:

Wait, wait, wait!!!:cool:

Jocks and thongs are two different things. Plus, I know that I didn't clarified this, but my original post was referring to "wearing in public".

Jocks are hot! And your picture ranks right up there with the hottest! :biggrin1:

aninterestingguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wear nothing but thongs. I kind of just want to be caught wearing them by people other than my girlfriend because it'd just be easier than hiding. I may just strip to them next time people are swimming and I'm without a swimsuit!

chemical921

1st Like
Media
im gay but i do think gurls look good in thngs well in shape girls look good in thongs..... and thongs on guys yuck!!!!! its a turnoff....