Thongs On Guys??

facetious8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if the body is nice and the ass is right for it, then yes, they're very sexy. i think women look better in them, but when you find the right body, a guy can look as good and better in one

SR_borntolook3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thongs for guys are very comfortable if you get them in the right size. I just started to wear them in the mid 90's. I found them to be quite comfortable. It was just like wearing my jockstrap, but without the straps under my asscheeks. I think that what I am hearing from a lot of you is the fear that you might like them,and that you are not sure of what you will look like to others wearing them. Gay, straight,bisexual,or whatever lable that is tagged to ones phsyce, no one should ever let someone else's opinion determine what they think of themselves,or for that matter what they have chosen to wear. The ones that are protesting the most,are the ones with no knowledge,or experience,but yet have the most to say about everything. I think that both male and female bodies when properly maintained are hot as hell. By all means,put thongs over those hot asses of yours........both genders.

D

deleted397893

I love to wear thongs every now and then. I think I can pull them off too ;). Check out my gallery and tell me what you think

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A loooong time ago I knew this guy who was in a metal band, had the long hair and all that. We were drinking one night and this guy took off his jeans and must have forgotten he was wearing a thong because the girls in the room went "eewwwwww" Thongs on guys...yes. The ultimate turn OFF :)

rjthongs

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I am a big time thong wearer. They are my normal, everyday underwear. I think if the guy is hot so are thongs on his ass.

AdamHenry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I agree 100%. The thong was originally designed for men years ago for support. Not to be sexy. Young men would pose for art classes wearing this item. It was called a posing strap. Showed off muscle definition but covered the genitals. Another form of thong is the Japanese fundoshi made from a cloth. they too were used for support not for being sexy.

I wear them support when working out, or on a hot day, more ventilation. If you see me in one, it's right before I take it off. I prefer them over jock straps, been wearing them since I was 22 years old. I'm 44 now. Not everyday, but enough.

Adam2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love thongs on women, but for men - at least to me - it's a no go

D_Telly_Fonebill

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love thongs and with that being said I wear them. Yes, my body isn't perfect but so be it. There is no perfect body. There will be opinions on both sides of this just like there are with running tights on men. I wear those to when I go jogging during the cold months of the year. I have had others make comments and I just ignore them. At least I am the one out exercising instead of sitting on my ass doing nothing. There will always be opposition so wear what you like and are comfortable in. It's your life!

I'll wear them if the person I am with likes them. It is about them.