thoughts on underwear at the dr.'s office?

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
"Just so they're clean and probably white boxer-briefs. "

funny you say that... it's the one time I consciously wear white. (and they are new...not the faded, dingy white)

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I put thought into my underwear everyday & especially to a doctors appointment.

Right...me too!

Undressing at the mall- red low rise brief

A night out - black briefs

going to work - anything my wife picks out for me

the gym - my jockstrap

the doctor's office - new underwear

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Any...as long as you remember to wear it! I had forgot about a doctors appointment for scans of my leg and wore no underwear that morning. I was going into town (21 miles from the house) when my cell phone rang. They were calling to remind me of that appointment in an hour. Rather than go back home and put some on, I just went on in. It was a little embarrassing but the girl let me lay down on the table, put a sheet over me and I slid my pants down and off under the cover.

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It depends which Doctor I'm going see and why......

I'm talking about the good old "turn and cough" physical" when you know there will be that moment of standing in front of the man and does his thing - and you act like he didn't just touch you.

I like to wear fitted designer briefs, but don't want to have on the sexy red ones...you know?

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Any...as long as you remember to wear it! I had forgot about a doctors appointment for scans of my leg and wore no underwear that morning. I was going into town (21 miles from the house) when my cell phone rang. They were calling to remind me of that appointment in an hour. Rather than go back home and put some on, I just went on in. It was a little embarrassing but the girl let me lay down on the table, put a sheet over me and I slid my pants down and off under the cover.

you also bring up a good point...the nurses could also be checking you out. which is another reason why I'll avoid the baggy boxers.

bippy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't own any underwear, so I don't wear any to the doctor. It's never been a problem, and no doctor (male or female) has even mentioned it. When the doc leaves the room and asks me to strip to my underwear, I just strip naked. I really don't think that doctors notice or care about this sort of thing, and I would expect them to be professional enough not to comment about it. They've seen everything, probably including guys who wear womens' underwear.

B_ccc888

Experimental Member
Media
I don't own any underwear, so I don't wear any to the doctor. It's never been a problem, and no doctor (male or female) has even mentioned it. When the doc leaves the room and asks me to strip to my underwear, I just strip naked. I really don't think that doctors notice or care about this sort of thing, and I would expect them to be professional enough not to comment about it. They've seen everything, probably including guys who wear womens' underwear.

Amen.

Doctors should be professional enough not to say anything funny or offensive :biggrin1:

ck85x65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Asked my best friend, who is a general practitioner / family doctor about this.

He said that while he notices, he is expected to be thoroughly professional, and not show any reaction whatsoever. He then stated that he has seen on his patients every type of underwear imaginable as well as a few commandos.

His only comments were to a teenage male who was wearing a cockring. He asked the patient's permission to ask him about it. The patient agreed, whereupon the doctor explored the reasons why he was wearing it, et cetera. He concluded the conversation by warning the patient about the dangers of wearing a cockring for extended periods of time, and the damage that could ensue. And for the first time, because he had opened a good rapport with the patient, complimented his choice of Unico briefs (they were almost bikini, and with a suspensory pouch). The patient smiled, left, and it was never discussed again in subsequent meetings with the patient.