thoughts on underwear at the dr.'s office?

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Did have a time where one of my sons got sick at school, took him to the doc, where he promptly retched all over my pants- the doc was nice enough to say 'give me your pants, I'll get you some scrubs' with out thinking I dropped trou to remember I had on a pair of 'bottom of the barrel' boxers with a big rip and holes in it....my cock hanging half out fo them, was barely in them, the doctor chuckled at me and said 'ah, the last pair day.....' then went to get me some scrubs (and a bag for the pants)

I think the scrubs became painting pants

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I go commando 90% of the time, but when going to the doctor's I wear clean and rather conservative briefs or boxer-briefs: nothing too skimpy or designer, and usually black.

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just had my physical at the beginning of the month. I went freeballing as usual. I have a female doctor who knows I freeball as she sees it every year. The nurse hands me a small sheet and tells me to strip. She does not even ask about underware any longer. I want the doctor to see everything to make sure all looks right. She does the ball, cock and ass exam every physical and has never batted an eye about the lack of underware. If I work underware, I would have not worried as again, I am there for the doctor to check things out, not worry about what style of underware am I showing off. I do remove my PA ring though since she had me remove it one time before when she examined my cock head. She wanted to see down the piss hole. She also looks into the second hole in my cock each time. This time she did ask if I was still wearing my ring. :tongue:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Boxers are my default underwear, yet I like to wear something more stylish when I know the doc is going to ask me to lower my pants (prostate check). I'll usually wear FTL navy or red briefs (with the gray waistband). When I go to the doctor and don't anticipate the need to drop my pants, I usually wear track pants with boxers.

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I enjoy going commando most of the time...at least 90% of the time.
But there are two places that I always wear clean boxers....to the doctor and to church.

I too, love to go commando, about 95% of the time. Usually the only time I don't, is to the doctors office. I still go commando even to church. I came into the world "commando" and God knows that!!:smile:

I did get caught off guard one time at the doctor's office.:eek: I had to go unexpectedly (commando) and just hoped the exam didn't entail undressing. Fortunately, it did't require undressing, so I was safe.

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As others have said, clean - the only times I really wear "sexy" underwear are when I go out to the bar/club, all the rest of my underwear is "normal".

Once when I was in high school though...almost everything I owned, then as now, were white briefs, but I owned a few colored pair including a bright purple one. I didn't even consider the fact I was wearing them until I was at the doctor's office and took my pants off. I was highly embarrassed and apologized to my doctor...but of course, he didn't care and has I'm sure forgotten all about it (which I haven't, obviously!).

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Boxers are my default underwear, yet I like to wear something more stylish when I know the doc is going to ask me to lower my pants (prostate check). I'll usually wear FTL navy or red briefs (with the gray waistband). When I go to the doctor and don't anticipate the need to drop my pants, I usually wear track pants with boxers.

I love that you do that. The first time I went to a nudist cocktail party I went out and bought a new outfit to wear so I would look great arriving and leaving.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't wear any special clothes when I go the doctor's office. Just clean and not holey! I usually wear briefs or boxers (Jockey or 2xist) to my regular doctor's. Though the past few annual physicals, I've been nude at my own request. I think those gown things are stupid. My dermatologist also sees me in the nude for annual skin checks, which are done standing or sitting, depending on what she's looking at. She is incredibly thorough, and examines my entire skull (I have short hair on my head), every centimeter of my penis, testicles, and even inside my anus.

D

deleted436524

I always schedule my "full" physical in the summer months. Then I wear loose fitting shorts, t-shirt,and sandals. He has me strip completely naked for my physicals so why wear too many clothes.

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm talking about the good old "turn and cough" physical" when you know there will be that moment of standing in front of the man and does his thing - and you act like he didn't just touch you.

I like to wear fitted designer briefs, but don't want to have on the sexy red ones...you know?

My primary care physician is a nurse practitioner. She is a fine young woman with big green eyes, a big smile and a tidy little butt. She never wears a speck of makeup, and looks great. and she has pinched my balls, pulled on my cock, and stuck her finger up my ass. She will not hesitate to do any of the above, so I consider her an outstanding medical professional.

I wear boxer briefs, and give it all a nice trim before I go in for a physical.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love that you do that. The first time I went to a nudist cocktail party I went out and bought a new outfit to wear so I would look great arriving and leaving.
L.M.A.O.! Arriving and leaving! There is also the element of undressing and dressing that I find intriguing, and often more stimulating than just seeing a man naked. That's one of the reasons I love to use a locker room.

There is an ulterior motive for me to wear specific underwear when I go to the doctor. My doctor is handsome, in his late 40s, and I always like to look good when I go there. I'm athletic and active, and he admires that I'm not a couch potato and am concerned about health and fitness. He's also straight and married, yet I like him to see my colored briefs when I need to undress. Who says older guys can't be sexy?! I like to lightly apply some Issey Miyake cologne before my visit, too. We always enjoy seeing eachother and I'm glad that he's my doctor.