Three biggest Cocks in Hollywood: Ian, Milton, and Liam

DaddiesBoy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Together, Ian Mckellen, Liam Neeson, and Milton Berle have the biggest penises in Hollywood! Why is it that there is no proof of any of these! Each one is supposed to be at least 11 inches. There are no pictures to prove it. Does anyone have any proof? Cuz I wanna see!!!! :biggrin1:

Branleur49008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw Liam Neeson in a cafe in Paris last summer. He was wearing jeans that weren't exactly tight but they weren't exactly loose either. When he was standing/walking I didn't notice anything that really made me think "WOW", but when I glanced at him sitting down a about three tables away he looked a little crowded down there. So, who knows?

Reactions: deleted1181089
D

deleted300444

Ive heard about Milton. But Ian who? I think I new that about Liam N.

What about Wilt C or Michael J?

motorcityboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You are right about Ian , he is showing a lot .
I worked on a TV show where Milton Berle was a guest star. Now I'm not into old men/senior citizens . However I had herd the rumors and had to check out the bulge .
I have to say from what I saw uncle Milton was packing a huge bulge hanging down his leg.
I saw him the entire day he was shooting and and would see when he would sit and get up so that is a good chance to see what someone would have in their pants , especially when they are wearing baggy pants and boxers. it really shows hanging down his left leg .

distance

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ive heard about Milton. But Ian who? I think I new that about Liam N.

What about Wilt C or Michael J?
Uhhh....famous British actor Ian McKellen? Gandalf? Lotsa Shakespeare? Wilt "The Stilt" was well known for being well hung...but which Michael J, do you mean, M. Jackson or M.J. Fox? Or perhaps Michael Jordan or Michael Johnson?

D_Aberchirder_Crustinuts

Account Disabled
Media
These are all reports from multiple postings on the web.
Well there are multiple postings on the web that mention Jonah Falcon's 13.5 inch penis, but that doesn't mean they're not still just bogus rumor, or that they didn't all spread from the same phony reports. I think some of these famous celebrity ones have just had a lot more time to "ripen". :wink:

D_Dick_Jerqhoff

Experimental Member
Media
Neeson played Alfred Kinsey in the movie 'Kinsey' and there is a scene where his cock size is discussed (purported to be 11 inches) - his wife can't take him. Seems like a strange coincidence that Liam wqould be the same size. Perhaps this is the origin of the rumour...

DaddiesBoy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not actually a rumor. In the original filming of the movie, there was a scene where he was nude and showed his enormous cock. That's why that part of the movie is still there. Right before the film hit the theaters, it was removed because Neeson was uncomfortable. Not a rumor....

D_Mac_D_Nife

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One of the rumors I heard about Liam Neeson was that in his very early days - perhaps in drinking days (?) - he would show off his auto fellatio skills at parties. Now I've always doubted that it happened at parties, but I often wondered if the rumor started because he was showing it off in some more intimate settings. He really isn't attractive to me, so his dick never really interested me.

Last edited:

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Neeson played Alfred Kinsey in the movie 'Kinsey' and there is a scene where his cock size is discussed (purported to be 11 inches) - his wife can't take him. Seems like a strange coincidence that Liam wqould be the same size. Perhaps this is the origin of the rumour...

Since when is Kinsey purported to be 11" long? I saw that movie and thought that scene was kind of unnecessary and a little bit cornball for what could have been a really good movie. His wife already had an extra-thick hymen which would explain all that.
I checked after and couldn't find any record of Kinsey himself..