threesome and penis dynamics

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Again, I know people are saying "don't worry" -- but you can and should worry about size.

Anyone average or above is not usually going to be a problem, unless they have a big problem with their size. (pun intended)

We simply like to guarantee, ahead of time, that the person is not into SPH (we aren't) and isn't all screwed up mentally about penis size because it's a drag when this happens.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We are EXTREMELY picky about play pals.

-- condoms only
-- any single guy is tested
-- married guys who are monogamous don't require testing if he and wife are healthy

We don't play with "players" -- too risky.

I know this sounds like we have tons of partners, but we don't. It's usually the "usual suspects," whom we know and can trust.
I'm a single guy - test me, baby! :biggrin1: I'm clean and up for fun. :tongue:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I undrstand your motivation to be concerned, and it shows you have feelings about the other guys ego. Usually, gay, straight, or otherwise, if a guy has insecurities about his cock size, he has them regardless of anybody else's size. If he is a good friend, then it makes sense to try and figure out his size beforehand, so that like other posters said you can find other things and ways to stroke his ego, as PART of the fun--not the main focus. If it is a one time casual thing, then making an issue about it likely shouldn;t be a concern anyway--focus your energies on the event itself. If he starts getting weird about it, then stop the event, and find someone more compatable. Mostly, protect yourself and your partner as far as playing safe, being responsible, and communicating. If it is something that is sticking in your brain, then find an opportunity to check him out at a urinal :) While soft isn;t always a good indicator, it USUALLY is, and will give you a clue as to how to proceed. Mostly, lighten up on yourself and just have fun with the event. :) Hope it goes well for everybody.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Isn't finding variety one of the main motivations of a three-way?It would be boring as hell if both the guys were (essentially) carbon copies of the other.

Also, not be pedantic, but are you looking for a bisexual MMF or a strictly hetero MFM? In the former, it would be in your best interest to educate yourself about the guy in question; if it's strictly a two-guys-on-one-girl with no mutual MM play, then it really won't matter.