throat hurts after deep throating

lithen

Sexy Member
Media
It's my Bf's birthday and I wanted to give him an extra special gift. I have never deep throat his cock to the balls.. This time I did and succeeded. He's 10X6 uncut. Now my throat hurts when I swallow.. LOL..

Anything I can take to help the swelling..?:rolleyes:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I advise giving your throat a few days rest. I know practice makes perfect, but with a cock his size, only time will soften the blow. Have a diet of soaps and soft injestions until preforming again.

BuddyRoe25

Just Browsing
Media
For what its worth.. my GF thought she had to deep throat me to please me. After I told her that the very best feeling there is is when my cockhead is in her wonderful, wet, mouth, she was relieved. I was totally satisfied and her throat was saved from abuse.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Time.... and slurpees! Slurpees or slushes are great for the throat that is sore from deep throating. Eventually, you should get fairly used to it and it won't hurt as much, but even as I got used to it with the same guy, I still had a sore throat the next day.

Oh the perils of dating a guy with a big dick - you walk funny and swallow funny :)

Btw - make him get the slurpees!

BiMaleHungWV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It is amazing when you find a partner that can deep throat with no problems. I now I am smaller (9x6) than your bf but I have found few that can take me all and not gag. Fortunately my husband of 15 can take it all and even stimulate the head with his throat.

someone1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
there's swelling :eek:
i would feel bad about it now if it didn't feel so good:tongue:

MrsD9

Experimental Member
Media
Maybe try Cepacol spray for sore throats. So how did you get yourself to deep throat that much? I've been trying and can't get past the gag reflex.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Cold thick milkshakes are what you need. They'll coat and soothe the swollen tissues. Antiseptic/anaesthetic throat sprays and throat lozenges will probably help too.