Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
love this done to me. was in vegas and had a big black guy milk me good...the cool thing is it lassted a long time and he was able to milk me twice with several dry orgasms thrown in. i felt like a powerful man in his grasp

Reactions: Mouthfull

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not the second vid; too much stimulation after he shoots. Reminds me of a guy who insisted on sucking on me after I shot.
But the first vid was nice.

I agree, I was getting a bit annoyed with the giggling and carry on. My cock is also ultra sensitive after shooting especially the head which doesn't have a hood to hide under. If I'd been the guy onthe bed, I would have demanded we then swap places and do the same thing back..

No tying up here but certainly milking..
Robby2play's Videos

Robby2play's Videos

BikerBear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really get hot watching guys get tied up and milked dry by another guy, especially when the guy is getting edged...Nothing real kinky of course.

Eonstar's Videos

Its All Gay - milked

Anyone into this?

I had this done to me once.... my eyes rolled back in my head!!! Best orgasm I ever had!!! And what added to the extreme pleasure was when I started to cum, they guy put ice cubes on my balls!!!! I know, sounds weird, but.....

Reactions: Spikeybrown

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I agree, I was getting a bit annoyed with the giggling and carry on.

I had to mute it. It looked more like torture, especially when he started vigorously rubbing the guy's cock head like it was a clit. :eek: That's the kind of shit you do *before* he shoots, not after! Did he ever get a 2nd one out of him?

Last edited:

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm definitely into this... I've even gotta group on yahoo with about 7000 members that pertains to it. I highly recommend trying it, either being the milker or the milkee...hehehe All guys are capable of more than one orgasm....most just aren't aware it can be done and sometimes need a helping hand to show them the way.. hehehehee

Reactions: RareD

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've always wanted to be tied down and milked as many times as a guy wants to do it to me. It's sounds really hot to me. Just being jacked to orgasm over and over til you shoot nothing but blanks and then your "master" jacks you to one more orgasm.

Sorry...got a raging hard on now. :)

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm definitely into this... I've even gotta group on yahoo with about 7000 members that pertains to it. I highly recommend trying it, either being the milker or the milkee...hehehe All guys are capable of more than one orgasm....most just aren't aware it can be done and sometimes need a helping hand to show them the way.. hehehehee

Can you give us a link to the group?:biggrin1:

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I did not know this was called milking!!!

Milking from my point of view is me on all fours and my Bride milking my penis dry.

That is a lot of fun, also.

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have a buddy that will do this for me from time to time. He said after I shoot and he keeps going that I say, "funny things".

The giggling and such after the guy shot in the earlier video would be such a turn off.

The top guy needed to tell him, "be a man and accept what is happening to your cock".