Tied up and milked

0nlin3_

Expert Member
Media
Master looking for 18-35 yo boy to cum control, edge and eventually milk. Mic/Cam or Cam/Cam CMNM. You must use mic and send me the photos I ask for in advance..
Check my profile and contact me.

D

deleted14311621

Being tied up and milked is fuckin awesome. Mechanical or hands. Difficult to find a reliable milking service though.

Two experiences. Was once restrained and ball gagged in front of a room of women at a CFNM party with vibrators up my ass and strapped around my cock, both base and head. They had remote controls that the ladies could pass round and control. Came three times over the course of almost an hour. Exhausting torture. My whole body ached afterwards.

Have also enjoyed being suspended in a dungeon and edged, tortured then milked by a dominatrix. There are pictures - Iā€™ll have to add a gallery on that when I get a chance.

Similar in a way, I also volunteer as a model for sensual massage classes where men and women in small groups use me to learn masturbation and prostate stimulation techniques.

Italian1986

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In my mid 20s I used to service this 50 year-old ladies and I loved every minute of this treatment she did to me: she wanted to find me on the bed with my ass to her door, then she came to eat my ass and milk my cock from behind. Iā€™m having a serious hard on right now just thinking and writing about this. Damn, what a fucking hot period of my life that was.

enderwiggen88

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to have a guy that would tie me up and milk my prostate until I couldnā€™t cum anymore. A couple of times he just used his fucking machine on me and put on a movie. He made sure there was enough lube the whole time, but wouldnā€™t turn it off until the movie was over.

Reactions: Ceasar00
D

deleted14311621

I used to have a guy that would tie me up and milk my prostate until I couldnā€™t cum anymore. A couple of times he just used his fucking machine on me and put on a movie. He made sure there was enough lube the whole time, but wouldnā€™t turn it off until the movie was over.
Nice. And good for your prostrate. Should be available on the NHS!

BlackIncher90

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I fucking love being milked. Hasn't happening enough for me. Last time, guy milked me to orgasm and juat when I thought he was done he refuse to stop and pumped me for another load. He also took advantage of my prostate which was incredible.

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was edged twice by a pro in San Francisco when I was 19, and I'll never forget it, especially the longer session when he kept me hard for several hours and then in the last hour made me come three times. This dude was in his mid 30s, very fit, wearing only a jockstrap. He was at the bondage edge of things and I got the full treatment: ankle and wrist cuffs, blindfold, ball gag. I said no to the nipple clamps and yes to the medium sized butt plug

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went to a party once at an artist's studio where there was this muscle god with a huge cock, laid out face up on a massage table, naked except for a blindfold, and with his hands restrained. There was a little card attached to him that listed things he liked, and things not allowed, and supply of lube, lotions, and sensory toys. So we played with him all night, nipple play, muscle worship, caressing, sensation play, etc. He was hard much of the time, and finally someone stroked a big wet load out of him. Then the blindfold came off, he cleaned up, and we all sat in the kitchen having cookies and milk (not his), while he tried to guess who did what to him.