Tight jeans and bulges

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Personally, I think it's a fantastic picture. Shows great upper body (Chest, Abs) definition. Great waist line and fantastic FULL buldge. Would like to see the same from the back as well. Bet you fill out the back every bit as well asd the front of those tight jeans.

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Craig

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The bulging jeans are simply wonderful to look at, but the site is Rate My Dick so I would encourage you to place your dick pictures on the site.

Let that thing out and have a go with a camera.

Diesel_Boi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was looking around at the blogs and saw this one. I love bulges in jeans way too much. I have gotten caught looking way to many times. My eyes are just drawn to it. As for me, I wear almost everyday tight lowrise jeans with no underwear. So I have a bulge down my leg and the contour of my dick is clearly scene.

malinariboy8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This picture is the hottest!! What is it about clothes on, but cock slightly showing, completely out, bulge??? I don't know...but loooord does it wreck me!!!! Thx!

123kerby

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
This picture is the hottest!! What is it about clothes on, but cock slightly showing, completely out, bulge??? I don't know...but loooord does it wreck me!!!! Thx!
I feel the same way!. Bulges in tight jeans. I also like showing mine in my jeans. I get a lot of looks which is a real turn-on.

newe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was looking around at the blogs and saw this one. I love bulges in jeans way too much. I have gotten caught looking way to many times. My eyes are just drawn to it. As for me, I wear almost everyday tight lowrise jeans with no underwear. So I have a bulge down my leg and the contour of my dick is clearly scene.

Hey, Maybe post some pics of yourself in your jeans.

I have some in my profile
john