Tight jeans bulges

D_ZeThonginator

Experimental Member
Media
It is my personal belief that this is the sexiest way for a man to show off his big bulge without losing a large portion of timid hot chicks that secretly want to pull that belt loop out and peek inside. I just love it when I see a hard cock outlined in tight jeans with a tight sexy bod. Sexiest thread here, I need to find a site like this devoted to supporting hotties in jeans. P.S. big guys, some advice, if your hung and out in jeans, leave your undies at home (cornstarch will protect your goods) and watch the women drool and stare. Seriously you'll thank me later and so will I. Keep the jeans tight and the cock half hard so we can get our double takes on....what you guys do it to us.

D

deleted518773

I love huge buldges especially when they clearly define the shape of the cock.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I notice eyes glued to my crotch like a heat seeking scud missle MORE in my snug uni as opposed to street gear.... I always get a wry little smile and mini rush of blood to the head when I catch those covert eyes.....(winks) It always amazes me how many dick lovers are out there in the real world..... truly amazing...