Tight Pussy or Loose Pussy? Now that's a question?

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
Come on guys and bi girls. Do you prefer a juicey wet tight pussy or a yummy wet loose pussy? The later is obviously easier to penertrate but for me it,s got to be slightly tight. What happens if you can't fit your dick in her pussy???? Bj's alnight? Have you ever had this problem? I have.... so you spend all night making her cum and you have to make do with a hand job!

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Pussy is all about pussy. It depends on what you want - sometimes tighter is nicer because it tends to be a more intense orgasm, although you may spend a shorter time having sex.

I tend to prefer looser pussies because I last longer and I like the feeling.

Porterhouse

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hung Low in Thiva said:
with my girth, it is not tight or loose. it is all about tight or tighter.

I know what you mean... I've never had any of those experiences I hear people talk about an extremely loose pussy. I can definitely notice a difference but I definitley have a good amount of sensation all over.

In my personal opinion there is too tight but it usually isn't a factor if I've been dating a girl for a while. It usually takes about a month or two of sex before everything kind of adjusts. Luckily for me I usually don't have much of a length issue because I'm not sure if depth would be quite as an easy factor to overcome.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With our experience tight means intercourse is painful for both of us, we are both looking forward to a "juicy loosey, pussy". My wife is putting in a lot of time dilating every day and we actually attempt intercourse now. I can get about half way in after months of her dilating. When she had the flu, she didn't dilate for nearly a week, and she almost as tight as when she started dilating. Girth is the problem at 6.25" not length at 6.5". If I was 7-8" like some of the fellow's on this site, she would either shoot me or close up shop for good.

PILEDRIVER

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i prefer a wet tight ass pussy, i met a girl once a 2 years ago, every single time just before we had sex, she was already wet, i mean her underwear was totally soaked, i could not believe it, it was like her pussy had a mind of its own ready to get my cock in there or somthin. another thing about this girl was she had the nicest pussy i have looked at, tasted, and felt on my cock. she was perfect, spot on, hudley dudley. the other thing was that she took in all of my cobra cock all the time even in her ass. i could not believe that either. its not as if she was fat, she had a skinny firm tight body, she even use to work out at the gym alot.

this is what most girls should have but i have never known anyone before or since that has that kinda package.

however its nice to have a different unique type of pussy once in a while. it just a shame that i will never have that again.

cebe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Deninitely wet and loose, very loose. The better, for me, is right after a fisting. So soft...:tongue:

dave2006

Sexy Member
Media
RideRocket said:
Pussy is all about pussy. It depends on what you want - sometimes tighter is nicer because it tends to be a more intense orgasm, although you may spend a shorter time having sex.

I tend to prefer looser pussies because I last longer and I like the feeling.

I had the same experience although I perfer tight. I like a challange :smile:

cwooly63

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very wet, slick, and extremely loose. If she says she can't hardly feel me, I will cum immediately. Of course, I always make sure she enjoys herself.