Tight Pussy or Loose Pussy? Now that's a question?

D

deleted817718

Looser is much more fun to play with. The sex is usually about the same, but loose pussy looks more beautiful, can take big fun toys and can be fisted.
An ex of mine refused to do kegal exercises because she love being that bit looser and I loved it too.

Y_B_G

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOOSE is the new tight...well atleast for big, girthy guys. I personally find that tight pussy gets fatigued quicker and shortens the duration of sex. With loose ones, I can fuck longer.

D

deleted817718

LOOSE is the new tight...well atleast for big, girthy guys. I personally find that tight pussy gets fatigued quicker and shortens the duration of sex. With loose ones, I can fuck longer.

I'm not big and girthy and loose is the definit choice for me! My ex showed me that loose is best. And yes I could last for ages fucking her (sometimes finishing it off by hand was the only choice)
She loved being big down there though and loved my small dick because it made her feel bigger.

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thing is, i've had my fair share of pussy and i've never come across one that felt particularly bigger than the other. They're always wet when i'm touching them so it's really not an issue. And the better you are at making a woman wet and horny, the looser they get. I met a woman earlier in the year who had never had more than an average cock in her and was amazed that after some real foreplay that i could get my hand in her. Granted my hands aren't very big but they're bigger than the average dick. Vaginas are built to expand when happy so i just don't get hte tight or loose thing.

AlexDB9

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Even with my girth, my 1st girlfriend was like fucking a glass of water. Never came from intercourse. I could fuck her for an hour. My last GF had a tight, small vagina. Couldn't fit my whole dick in her and she said I was too thick. finally said it was painful and wouldn't let me fuck her anymore.

Answer...a little on the loose side.

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Even with my girth, my 1st girlfriend was like fucking a glass of water. Never came from intercourse. I could fuck her for an hour. My last GF had a tight, small vagina. Couldn't fit my whole dick in her and she said I was too thick. finally said it was painful and wouldn't let me fuck her anymore.

Answer...a little on the loose side.

i have to ask, did you tell her? I'm just curious how you guys deal with it is all. I've never had a guy who hasn't cum through sex but i guess if it happened i would be asking why.

D

deleted817718

i have to ask, did you tell her? I'm just curious how you guys deal with it is all. I've never had a guy who hasn't cum through sex but i guess if it happened i would be asking why.

When this has happened to me, I assured her that it was alright and it was my fault not hers. It was her fault technically, I wasn't getting enough stimulation on my penis to make me cum, but I was still enjoying the sex whether I came or not it was still great sex! I doubt she believed me, she knew she was loose, she like fisting regularly and proudly showed how wide she gaped.
I'm sure it upset her a little not being able to make me cum, but I always enjoyed the sex we had and always let her know so.

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
After we finished having sex, she said she could not feel me. You are too little. Well that knocked my sox off, it actually hurt my feelings. When I was trying to talk with her about it, she said 'you are too sensitive'. The next time we had sex we used a different position and I had 4 orgasms and she said she felt it a little better. But, she was loose, and wet letting my cock to slide in slowly all the way. Maybe I am too small, it's a little over 6" long and almost 6" around.

Very wet, slick, and extremely loose. If she says she can't hardly feel me, I will cum immediately. Of course, I always make sure she enjoys herself.

Thenavigatorcometh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Loose and so dripping wet my balls get soaked, if she's too tight I'll come after about ten minutes, loose and she's happy with me bangin away then we'll carry on and on. I love kissing a woman's feet and ankles when I'm balls deep and sopping.

AlexDB9

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

She was under the impression she was "tight" because someone told her she was. The guy was either lying or hung like an elephant. I never said a word. She told me I was "average." Years later, I posted the Curb Your Enthusiasm "Big Vagina" skit on FB (we're friends). She made a remark about "us women with big vaginas" or something like that. Somewhere along the line she got the memo about the airplane hangar between her legs.

Dell1962

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was in college, I dated a girl who was younger than me. I am not large by any stretch and it took a shoe horn to get me in. Very tight. My wife is not loose and not tight, she is nice and snug. I love it. As someone said, pussy is the goal. I don't think I have ever had any which was not wonderful. (Well, the one who just laid there, but that was not the pussy's fault.) My father once said, "It is not how deep you go, it is whether you touch the sides." I agree. I have never had this issue.

I think men who are able to critique to this degree, I admire you. I am happy just to get it when I can.

Reactions: Brad800

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For me tight or loose doesn't matter. Each has its virtues as long as it is dripping wet with the ability to go balls deep!

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When this has happened to me, I assured her that it was alright and it was my fault not hers. It was her fault technically, I wasn't getting enough stimulation on my penis to make me cum, but I was still enjoying the sex whether I came or not it was still great sex! I doubt she believed me, she knew she was loose, she like fisting regularly and proudly showed how wide she gaped.
I'm sure it upset her a little not being able to make me cum, but I always enjoyed the sex we had and always let her know so.

Ha! This is exactly what i say to virtually every guy i sleep with! It would seem woman and men aren't that different after all! And technically it is the guys fault that i can't cum but i'd rather have the fun time than the 3 hour long conversation then the paltry attempts that it spurs.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My preference is for a wet and loose pussy but I’ve found an experienced lover can always tighten her pussy by either using her vaginal muscle or the sex position we are fucking in at the time. Ideally, I love initially penetrating a very wet and loose pussy but before I cum she tightens up so I can feel her orgasm(s).