Tight pussy vs. Loose pussy

the_mandroid

Just Browsing
Media
next time youre fucking a girl from behind, once she gets really wet, or you can just spit on your finger, try slipping a finger in her pussy WHILE fucking her. with my ex girlfriend i couldn't do this cause she was too tight, but with my current one i can fit 4 fingers, palm up, above my dick... so thats 4 fingers plus a penis in her pussy. it feels really good.......its like sex, jerking off, and fingering a girl all in one! just make sure its wet enough to not hurt her.

sailortim

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tight thanks...

But i have been with a girl...from behind with a big dildo and my dick at the same time... and also from behind with 3-4 fingers from each hand and my dick in the middle... Or 4 fingers from one hand, and then stop. But she was not loose to fuck...

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
I tried to have sex with a girl I met while living in NYC, and it was impossible. To this day I'm quite puzzled... I could not even get my glans inside, and I know I'm on the larger side, but other women never had an issue with it after a lot of foreplay.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me, sometimes tighter pussy seemed to "squeeze" the blood out of my cock or push me out a bit, and it was harder to stay completely stiff but that may have been some other issue with me.

Loose pussy with sloppy beef curtains like TinyPrincess has is just disgusting and nasty! Who would want to hit or fuck that? :puke:

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Haven't found a loose one yet! However, I have ran into quite a few that were painfully tight... Lots of foreplay and lube sometimes helps.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm just thankfull that my hand will accomodate my dick. Can't get the thumb and middle finger to touch.

zgsnowrider

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Love tight muscular pussy. 1st wife had sloppy loose pussy and not very satisfying fuck but we were young. Had a girl years ago with a spastic pussy that felt so good with my cock in her while her vagina squeezed and massaged me, but it also sucked in air and produced some very non-erotic sounds.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"but it also sucked in air and produced some very non-erotic sounds"

I knew a lady blackjack dealer who sucked in air and could play Ravel's Bolero by somehow controlling her clit shaft and corpus luteum. She was featured on the Carol Burnett show many years ago.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually there is a condition called Vaginismus that makes it virtually impossible to enter the vagina.

Vaginismus

It's not very common but it is possible to encounter.

Yeah I've encountered this. She was VEERRRRRYYYY tight! It would take literally 15-20 minutes before I was fully inside her. But she definitely wanted me inside her and so relaxed as much as she could to allow penetration.

This would be the only person that was considered "tight" and stayed that way. All others started with a normal tone and loosened during the encounter.

But I like pussy - loose or tight, it doesn't matter.

Simba

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
but all the woman with childbirth have loose pussy?And all tight pussy can become loose?:D

NO! My girlfriend has had a kid, and she is TIGHT. Takes a few minutes to work me completely into her unless I've gotten her REAL warmed up. It expands a little then, but if I pull out, wipe some of the love juice off (she gets REAL wet) and move to a different position, then it feels great again.