Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So I'm just wondering here...for the thick men...

When you encounter a really tight woman, do you see that as more of a challenge or do you see it as an obstacle that you'd rather avoid?

Some guys have told me that it hurts when a woman is too tight. I am very tight, but typically, it can be worked up enough to accommodate. I don't think I've ever had a coke can dick before though. They look so tempting, and I would love to find out, but I just don't know if it would work out.

Any experience or feedback would be great!

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My dick's about 6" thick which is big but not coke can (there are a few truly super thick guys here (Wristthick and Mrthickdick come to mind) but I doubt any as thick as a coke can which is 8+" i think). I've dated some petite and tight girls who I felt were squeezing my dick so hard I was about to either loose the blood in it or cum too fast...Theres a reason tightness is extolled...Its very sexy and arousing but sometimes too much. The squeeze feels great but I have felt like I was putting 15 lbs in a 10 lb bag (so to speak) before.

Reactions: Notaes

tlovingit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a fun challenge, no? Not that I am that thick, but armed with patience, lube and a eager tongue, you should always get to where you both need to be!

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
I concur.
Usualy, when someone is too tight, I make them cum before entering, it makes it easier.
But I have also met girls who say they like it hurting at the start, in that case i just start pounding away...

Reactions: Amy_1995

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
So I'm just wondering here...for the thick men...

When you encounter a really tight woman, do you see that as more of a challenge or do you see it as an obstacle that you'd rather avoid?

Some guys have told me that it hurts when a woman is too tight. I am very tight, but typically, it can be worked up enough to accommodate. I don't think I've ever had a coke can dick before though. They look so tempting, and I would love to find out, but I just don't know if it would work out.

Any experience or feedback would be great!

I imagined you were tight.. I had a girl with a body shape like your and shes was pretty tight and it was always a pleasure to fuck her... But what would you consider to be a thick cock? 6 inches girth? above 6.5 inches of girth? tell us more...

P.S. Are you a newbie? I never saw you in any posts before! Ah.. I just saw again your awesome pic in the group! the man who is going to fuck you is a lucky man!

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i have got a 6.5 girth with head slightly larger, and never had a problem with a girl other than a virgin. It's all about getting that pussy wet! I find just touching girls in the right spot on her body other than her tang gets em going good. Never use lube, never the need!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I like the challenge of getting the extra tight ones loose and wet and then slowly working the fat head of my cock in. It's about 7 inches. Once it's in, it just a matter of slowly stroking it back and forth, bit by bit until it's all wet we can start going at it.

I have encountered a few that were just a no-go zone. One woman in 2008 clamped right up as soon as my cock got near her pussy. I used my fingers and tongue and all was good but the vault slammed shut when I tried to take it further. She was just scared of taking it. She was fantastic at oral though.

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I imagined you were tight.. I had a girl with a body shape like your and shes was pretty tight and it was always a pleasure to fuck her... But what would you consider to be a thick cock? 6 inches girth? above 6.5 inches of girth? tell us more...

P.S. Are you a newbie? I never saw you in any posts before! Ah.. I just saw again your awesome pic in the group! the man who is going to fuck you is a lucky man!

Well, I think I have been with someone at least 6in. and that was thick but doable after a bit. Anyone thicker than 6.5 I am guessing might not fair so well. But I am weird...I can go back to being just as tight in a few hours. I swear I am getting tighter as I get older lol.

P.S. I've been on for a year. I just never posted much before. And I'd be happy as a lark if I had someone to screw on a regular basis...but alas...I don't. Maybe that's why I'm so tight all the time hahahaha!

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i have got a 6.5 girth with head slightly larger, and never had a problem with a girl other than a virgin. It's all about getting that pussy wet! I find just touching girls in the right spot on her body other than her tang gets em going good. Never use lube, never the need!

I'm like a geyser...no worries on that front.

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like the challenge of getting the extra tight ones loose and wet and then slowly working the fat head of my cock in. It's about 7 inches. Once it's in, it just a matter of slowly stroking it back and forth, bit by bit until it's all wet we can start going at it.

I have encountered a few that were just a no-go zone. One woman in 2008 clamped right up as soon as my cock got near her pussy. I used my fingers and tongue and all was good but the vault slammed shut when I tried to take it further. She was just scared of taking it. She was fantastic at oral though.

I can't say I'd be scared. I'm actually excited to try. I'm awesome at oral too, so I guess if it didn't work out, other things could be done.

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The pics do tell!

Oh that's nothin lol...just a little taste of what I can do I guess. Now you have me wanting to take pics hahaha. Just need someone to take them for me. Not easy to hold a camera when your hands are slippery. I make a mess. I hate it lol.

whatis1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh that's nothin lol...just a little taste of what I can do I guess. Now you have me wanting to take pics hahaha. Just need someone to take them for me. Not easy to hold a camera when your hands are slippery. I make a mess. I hate it lol.

True but that would be awesome to see.....