Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tight feels incredible, but it can be difficult. I'm 6" and the last girlfriend was on the tighter side and it took us 3 sessions (different days) before I finally got it into her. she would get juicy as all get out from me fingering her and us getting all horned up, but it was just too tight. I guess I saw it as not wanting to give up.

Finally got it in and had to go slow cuz it was going to make me come too fast. We had several sessions where I could go like a jackhammer and I'd be fine, even had to work to come, but usually, I had to monitor myself and take a nice, easier pace. Then she said she likes it fast, but with my girth and her tightness I couldn't manage long. My knob is just too damn sensitive. So many times she got frustrated.
And other than making me come too fast, sometimes the tightness was making me lose my boner cuz it was squeezing the blood back out (guys just grip your cock real tight from the head down and you will see what I mean) and so I wouldn't stay as hard and at the time I didn't realize what was wrong, thought I was having issues so then I got PA and sometimes had problems getting it up again.

But when I did get it in, it felt like pure heaven. And when I managed to push the head into her fornix... HOLEE SHEEIT. Super duper tight and I was hooked like a mofo.

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm like a geyser...no worries on that front.

All this talk about how tight and wet you are is making me horny :)

On a more serious note, I am 6 inches girth and have not really had a problem with someone being too tight. Just one girl who was Thai and very petite and she battled to take me. The rest have all managed with the help of 1) making sure they are super horny/lots of foreplay 2) taking it slowly and getting them used to the size and 3) lots of lube (if required).

One thing I have noticed is that if they start out tight and complain about it being "too big", after the above three factors are applied and we get into it, they really seem to love it more than normal. I think it's that feeling of being stretched beyond what they are used to.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I'm not as girthy as some of the guys around here but I am a little over 5 1/2" throughout most of the shaft flaring out to 6 1/4" at the base. I am a little smaller at the business end, about 5 1/4".

I am married to a woman who has had 2 kids, so being too tight is seldom an issue for us, although occasionally she gets revved up and for some reason is snugger than usual, and tries to insert me a little too quickly. It bothers me more than it does her when this happens.

Before marriage, I had a couple of lovers who were a little snugger than ideal, at least at times. There has never been a time when I was refused vaginal sex or found insertion impossible. Being a little smaller at the glans probably helped with insertion. Most women are definitely tightest right at and just above the vaginal opening so once you pop past that point, the vaginal entry usually relaxes. But if a girl is really snug, it can almost become uncomfortable.

Quickies also become impractical, if not impossible, and I had one lover who would complain of pain after sex. She would bang away enthusiastically during sex, but would get little painful skin tears around the entrance of her nookie at times, and that meant no more sex for 3 to 5 days.

I have only tried anal once. The woman suggested it and had enjoyed doing it with other guys. I followed her instructions and we used lots of lube, but we gave up after about 30 minutes. Either I was doing it wrong or she couldn't relax, even after some finger dilatation and it wasn't feeling good for either of us. She never suggested it again and I didn't with any other woman, nor did they indicate an interest.

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yes, that is the main (and probably only) downside of being on the large side. I love the idea of anal sex, but have only successfully done it once. Another time I got it in but she made me stop because it hurt. Then there have been two failed attempts and three refusals :-(

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When you encounter a really tight woman, do you see that as more of a challenge or do you see it as an obstacle that you'd rather avoid?

Neither. It is what it is. I've noticed there is small and there is tight.

Small is when the whole vagina itself isn't able to accomodate the size due to structural limitations. It's stretched as far as it can and for it to stretch further, something has to tear. An ex of mine was that way, and we tore her twice.

Tight is when the muscles just don't yield to the pressure and need to be coaxed loose. Whether it's subconsciously flexed shut or done with kegels, as long as she relaxes, I can work my way in without any problems. My wife's this way and takes a bit of effort to finally get all the way in.

Maybe some women can speak to this aspect of hers, but there gets to be a threshold where the pain of stretching her out drives her over the edge and straight into an orgasm. This sounds like Penthouse Forum BS when I say this, but I'd say she can have about 2 orgasms, pretty powerful mind-blowing ear-shattering orgasms, before I fit my cock all the way inside her.

Some guys have told me that it hurts when a woman is too tight.

The fourchette is what tears when things go wrong. That point right before the tear becomes painful for me as well. It feels like a rubber band about to snap... it's almost like a razor sharp piece of string. Just lube up in that area (bottom of the shaft for the guy, right above the perenium for the woman), and it'll be fine.

One last point I wanted to make about the tight/thick combo is that it ends up being a natural cock ring for me as well. After about 45 minutes of fairly vigorous sex, it's nice for her to just lay on top of me with my dick fully penetrating her and her pussy gripping around it so tightly that she can maintain my engorgement and lie there motionless while we just kiss for long periods of time.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The first time I had sex it was with a really small girl.

I was too thick and too long, so it was kinda weird and made things kinda strange. It worked out for a while, but she had amazing elasticity so every time I got her loosened up she went right back to being tight.

It was good, but it hurt both of us sometimes, and I think we took that as a sign of being sexually incompatible.

As a matter of fact, of the 6 girls I've had sex with, my most recent ex was the only one who I could have sex comfortably with.

Then again she was 6 foot 2 inches tall, and swedish.

I don't know though; sometimes its the greatest thing ever, sometimes it sucks.

Depends on your mood/the mood of your partner I guess.

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow thanks for all of the feedback guys. I really appreciate it.

RawDog: My old best friend used to be small...it was extrememly painful for her and having sex with smaller guys was actually the most enjoyable for her. I am just tight. I do Kegels and stuff, but not all the time. I also tend to clench a lot while having sex...that probably wouldn't be good with a bigger guy if he's already having problems. I just use it to make me feel good to.
And ummm...2 orgasms just getting in her??? Sign me up! I don't think that would happen with me though. She's a lucky woman lol.

Ramses: A fornix? That's a new by me. Is that just outside the cervix?

Jules7: I really do love feeling stretched and I like it rough anyway. Well, to be honest, I've never "made love" or had slow and/or meaningful sex, so I wouldn't really know. I thought most girls like that feeling though.

Anal sex with a big dick: I usually say "you're not getting anywhere near my ass with that thing". I've tried before and failed failed failed. It's not even worth trying. I'll just settle for my toys.

I really appreciate the insight!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
RawDog: My old best friend used to be small...it was extrememly painful for her and having sex with smaller guys was actually the most enjoyable for her.

Yeah, that's when it just sucks. When my wife and I first hooked up, she was in a lesbian relationship for 9 years and it was like she was losing her virginity all over again. I couldn't tell if her cries were ecstasy, agony or both. (It was both, but I kept getting soft because I kept thinking I was hurting her).

I am just tight. I do Kegels and stuff, but not all the time. I also tend to clench a lot while having sex...that probably wouldn't be good with a bigger guy if he's already having problems.

Ok, I've heard it 50-50 as far as clenching down on a thick cock goes. Some women find it pleasurable, some find it impossibly difficult to squeeze down. As far as my tastes go, once I'm in, I love it. My dick has a baseball bat shape to it, so the thickest section is right behind my cockhead. If she squeezes down, it actually draws me inwards more. So, in a way, due to the shape and musculature, it feels like my dick's getting sucked whilst inside her pussy.

I just use it to make me feel good to.

When she cums, my cock feels like it's in a vice grip, so it may be the same for you too. The squeezing gets involuntary at certain points and turns into spasms and contractions.

And ummm...2 orgasms just getting in her??? Sign me up! I don't think that would happen with me though.

Never say never. If we can figure out how the heck she does it, I'll patent it and be a millionaire!

She's a lucky woman lol.

I'd like to say it's due to my skillz, but I'd say I'm the lucky one.

Oh, and one last thing I forgot to mention... forget quickies. It's not possible. I think the quickest we've ever gone is 15 minutes.

TorpedoHead

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I gotta say, it turns me on when its tight, and I have to be careful. Makes me feel good.

And the feeling really is so much better, I can feel my foreskin tightly peel back with every thrust, unlike looser woman where it slips it easier.

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm tired of men cumming so quick with me. I posted on another thread about my little trick I started doing. A tiny bit of numbing gel with some lube and a handjob right before intercourse. Works well. Sara's little secret. Then he wonders why he wants to cum but can't lol. Oh well...at least I can have sex for more than 2 minutes lol.

TorpedoHead

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm tired of men cumming so quick with me. I posted on another thread about my little trick I started doing. A tiny bit of numbing gel with some lube and a handjob right before intercourse. Works well. Sara's little secret. Then he wonders why he wants to cum but can't lol. Oh well...at least I can have sex for more than 2 minutes lol.

are guys really that bad? they cum that fast?

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
are guys really that bad? they cum that fast?

Usually they want to blow as soon as they feel how tight and hot and wet I am. It's flattering and all....but.... :mad:
Or they try to hold back and then go soft and then try to get it up again and then soft. Not all guys but I would say 80% can't lasat that long. Of course I've also been told that I like sex too much and it's hard to wear me out lol. Which I will admit is true. Only had 2 or 3 people wear me out.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've encountered a few ultra tight pussys and I think it sucks! And, as I recall, every one was on a girl who was unbelievably hot - just to make it that much more frustrating!!!!! I had one girl who was so tight, she actually made my dick soft when she kept trying to mount me - I assure you, no child would ever get out of her without tearing and ripping her to pieces.

Obviously when your in the moment, getting inside that pussy is a GOOD challenge - never a bad one. But honestly, I prefer a girl who can fuck like an animal and take me without issue. Who out there doesn't like to let loose and just hammer it every now and then with a girl who can take it and really, REALLY enjoy it...

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Who out there doesn't like to let loose and just hammer it every now and then with a girl who can take it and really, REALLY enjoy it...

I enjoy any of it.Guess you never know until you get her in bed though lol. Like the RawDog said, there are different kinds of tightness. I'm guessing you mean someone with a small vagina. I'm sure it's difficult for you to get all of it in anyway being so long. After a while, extra inches just seem kinda pointless. If i'm in the right mood though, I love my cervix pounded. Sometimes it hurts though. Guess it's all about being properly warmed up first.

Media
Usually they want to blow as soon as they feel how tight and hot and wet I am. It's flattering and all....but.... :mad:
Or they try to hold back and then go soft and then try to get it up again and then soft. Not all guys but I would say 80% can't lasat that long. Of course I've also been told that I like sex too much and it's hard to wear me out lol. Which I will admit is true. Only had 2 or 3 people wear me out.

I'm sorry you get with guys who cum too fast. Even though I haven't got a huge penis, my FB is really really tight......tightest I have ever had. We have had more than our share of 3 hour episodes.....just to turn around and do it again. Needless to say she "cums" back for more! :biggrin1:

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I really wish I had a reliable FB with a high drive. I have really bad luck finding FBs too. I guess it's too much to ask for sex like 3 times a week minimum hahaha. It's not like I want to date them either. A lot of guys get afraid I'll fall for them. Seriously, it's just sex. It seems every time I find one, they end up getting a girlfriend, or an ex comes back into the picture, or they move away, etc...

It shouldn't be this difficult. I guess I hijacked my own thread just now lol.