Tight women and thick dicks

D_Delbert Dingleberry

Account Disabled
Media
Your pussy is pretty. Keep it away from fat cocks. You'll only get stretched and dogged out. You'll invalidate your Snapping Gyro warranty and cross over into the loose vagina community. Then, you'll be in a captive market for big thick cocks to enjoy sex, while guys with thinner cocks will complain that they can hear echos when they sneeze while going down on you.

You're hot just as you are. Sans the thick dick.

vergax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never encountered a girl that was so tight as to not allow me to enter her.

Yes, a few of them geve me more trouble and required more patience, but i think eventually even small looking vaginas can accomodate large and thick cocks.

In my specific case, my cock's head is really the thickest part and it always has found a way to inmerse itself to the dark places inside a woman's body :wink:

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Your pussy is pretty. Keep it away from fat cocks. You'll only get stretched and dogged out. You'll invalidate your Snapping Gyro warranty and cross over into the loose vagina community. Then, you'll be in a captive market for big thick cocks to enjoy sex, while guys with thinner cocks will complain that they can hear echos when they sneeze while going down on you.

You're hot just as you are. Sans the thick dick.

This post indicates total ignorance as to how the vagina works. I'm not going to waste my time explaining why big dicks don't make pussies loose, but trust me, they don't.

Moving on.

I haven't read every post in this entire thread, but it occurs to me to mention that some of these "tight" pussies may actually be normal pussies suffering from a condition called vaginismus. I just thought I'd throw that out there because I think men (especially well-endowed men having sex with young women) need to at least be aware of the condition.

I don't have vaginismus, but I am a bit on the tight side, and I experience some pain every time my 6" thick husband enters me, no matter how "ready" or well-lubed I am. Fortunately, if I am not too sore to start with, the pain will turn into pleasure in a few minutes if I am just patient with the process. I think it is important for tight women to know that the way it feels initially upon penetration (like you're being split in half...combined with an intense burning sensation) is most likely not the way it will feel if you continue patiently and build up movement gradually.

My tight vagina does cause me to become sore easily (regardless of lube -- it's true that lube is not the solution to all problems), but my husband has never been totally unable to penetrate me due to his size and my tightness.

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So I'm just wondering here...for the thick men...

When you encounter a really tight woman, do you see that as more of a challenge or do you see it as an obstacle that you'd rather avoid?

Some guys have told me that it hurts when a woman is too tight. I am very tight, but typically, it can be worked up enough to accommodate. I don't think I've ever had a coke can dick before though. They look so tempting, and I would love to find out, but I just don't know if it would work out.

Any experience or feedback would be great!

I'm 6.75" in girth, but not especially long.

For me it depends on a few things. First of all, if we are in a relationship then I'm obviously much more willing to see it as a challenge to be overcome. Second, if she can be warmed up enough to make it more workable, then that's great. In fact, IMO any guy who isn't willing to spend the time warming up a woman probably doesn't deserve to be with her. But I've found that some women actually get tighter from significant foreplay and that is a major problem. If we aren't in a relationship, I'd probably see it more as an obstacle

My first girlfriend (back in high school) was very tight and it took a fair amount of work to get her loosened up, and even then she'd feel some pain. While it was a good relationship and I cared a great deal for her, when I got to college and found other women who weren't as tight I was relieved. I had become somewhat self-conscious about my girth and when I found women who were better able to accommodate it, it helped me develop more self-confidence about my sexuality and my penis.

Reactions: pain4anangel

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
This post indicates total ignorance as to how the vagina works. I'm not going to waste my time explaining why big dicks don't make pussies loose, but trust me, they don't.

Moving on.

I haven't read every post in this entire thread, but it occurs to me to mention that some of these "tight" pussies may actually be normal pussies suffering from a condition called vaginismus. I just thought I'd throw that out there because I think men (especially well-endowed men having sex with young women) need to at least be aware of the condition.

I don't have vaginismus, but I am a bit on the tight side, and I experience some pain every time my 6" thick husband enters me, no matter how "ready" or well-lubed I am. Fortunately, if I am not too sore to start with, the pain will turn into pleasure in a few minutes if I am just patient with the process. I think it is important for tight women to know that the way it feels initially upon penetration (like you're being split in half...combined with an intense burning sensation) is most likely not the way it will feel if you continue patiently and build up movement gradually.

My tight vagina does cause me to become sore easily (regardless of lube -- it's true that lube is not the solution to all problems), but my husband has never been totally unable to penetrate me due to his size and my tightness.

You could never take me, I'm afraid. But I can only imagine (I'm a gentleman, but women talking so openly about their bodies, I can only respond).

Sorry, again, ....:biggrin1:

rckhrdstd

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
im about 6" thick and have never had a major problem getting inside a pussy. My current gf is really tight, and i have a hard time getting in at first if I haven't made her cum from oral, but as long as she gets off orally first, I slide right in. Just need to go slow at first, since i open her up alot - both length wise and girth.

firedawg2448

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am a bit on the thick side... 7.5" girth, so speaking from my experience I have never been felt pain from a tight woman. I have had one woman I was with that could not accommodate. She tried but said it hurt to much. She was very petite. I have had several say there was no way I could fit, but with patience and alot of building up with fingers and tongue it can be done. I have been told that the pain usual goes away very quickly and I usually hold still when I first make it in so she can get used to it. Once her body adjusts and she is comfortable I have been told the girth hits spots that have not been hit before and the sex is normally incredible... but of course sometimes all that build-up makes me cum to fast. A tight pussy to me wont make me cum faster... but all that playing... mmmmm. :)
Biggest factor is that everyones bodies are different... you have to make sure to enjoy the build-up and be careful that no one is uncomfortable or you may not get a repeat "date" and I usuallys get calls for another date.

trackdude

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was a troll post, you're not supposed to respond. Not unless you want to loose the game, that is.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A thick dick will not make a woman loose, that is true. One thing I have noticed though, is that once a woman's experienced a thick cock, it acclimates her body to prepare her vagina for penetration. In essence the expecation is there due to the experience and the woman won't be worried shut.

Does this make sense?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A thick dick will not make a woman loose, that is true. One thing I have noticed though, is that once a woman's experienced a thick cock, it acclimates her body to prepare her vagina for penetration. In essence the expecation is there due to the experience and the woman won't be worried shut.

Does this make sense?

So basically you're saying that once a woman has had a thick cock, she knows she can take one. The next time she sees one, she'll be more relaxed and more able to take one. If a woman hasn't seen a big one before, she's more likely to scared. This will make her more tense, and less open and able to take one.

Yep, makes sense :biggrin1:. I am a firm believer that the mind is a massive part of having sex with big cocks (long or thick).

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So basically you're saying that once a woman has had a thick cock, she knows she can take one. The next time she sees one, she'll be more relaxed and more able to take one. If a woman hasn't seen a big one before, she's more likely to scared. This will make her more tense, and less open and able to take one.

Yep, makes sense :biggrin1:. I am a firm believer that the mind is a massive part of having sex with big cocks (long or thick).

Yup, that's exactly what I'm saying. I'm a firm believer in the brain playing a massive role with having sex too.

Reactions: pain4anangel

xlyoungstud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm just under 7" thick and it is WAY more of a challenge getting that thing in there. But I love a challenge it usually requires much more foreplay and rubbin' the head against her clit so she gets wetter. I have found women that always stay tight and is more uncomfortable for them all the time... and I've found women that take it easily... not to mention women that used to be tight and now are so loose that they are hanging halfway inside out.

driftingvoid

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Tight girls turn me on, because I feel like I'm doing more "damage" to them-- and it just simply feels better when a pussy is clamped tight around your cock. However, I have to admit that sex with tighter girls definitely haven't been my best sexual experience. They're nice, but it's a double-edged sword: either it feels -too- good, and I have to spend more time thinking about holding back than enjoying it, or the girl starts getting all sore on me and I end up SOL with a sore girl who doesn't have the decency to finish me off. Not to sound selfish, but I believe that sex starts a long time before penetration and should end a long time afterwards. I hate when a girl thinks intercourse is the best part of sex; and it makes it worse when she can't even handle me for long enough. Meh.

Last edited:

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm just under 7" thick and it is WAY more of a challenge getting that thing in there. But I love a challenge it usually requires much more foreplay and rubbin' the head against her clit so she gets wetter.

Rubbing it against the clit to make her wetter? Damn, my bull peter is harder than a rock after reading that!:biggrin1:

biz4two

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Does this make sense?

I tend to agree. Well said...

biz
:biggrin1:

mjjudd

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was with a girl recently who, for the first time in my experience - was so tight that I couldn't get more than 2" deep...

And she was a fairly tall, fit girl. It was actually quite painful for her, even with her trying to lower herself down on me.

Here's a question for the women in the group - if you're tight, is it easier to get on top and lower yourself down, lie missionary with legs wide and have him go slowly, or...??

I have had this experience as well on more than one occassion. The ladies that are into large guys will work through it and be willing to try and get more in (and for me they usually do), but others that are less experienced with girthy guys or not sure if they want it all will fight or not even try to let you get any further in by squirming.

A few of the girls refer to it as the 'bridge', and the angle to go in is almost like you have to move straight up and try to pry it like a crowbar lol (like this --> / ). I have found that missionary is easiest way to start off, and once she is more accoustomed move to cowgirl/doggy, etc.

Last edited:

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
once a woman's experienced a thick cock, it acclimates her body to prepare her vagina for penetration. In essence the expecation is there due to the experience and the woman won't be worried shut.

Does this make sense?

I think there is truth to this, but in keeping with theories of conditioning (e.g., classical or evaluative) and models of reinforcement (operant), there is a bit more to it than just that. Much of her response is going to depend on her experience with that thick cock not only during sex but in the moments pre and post penetration. For example, does she find them attractive, is she experiencing positive emotions along with the cock, is it giving her pleasure or excitement, etc. There is a lot more to it than just that, but the point I am trying to make is that it's complicated and could backfire or have no effect at all.

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
Here's a question for the women in the group - if you're tight, is it easier to get on top and lower yourself down, lie missionary with legs wide and have him go slowly, or...??

In this situation missionary would be best. Girl on top will contract pelvis muscles in addition to shortening the vaginal canal. It would only make things worse.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think there is truth to this, but in keeping with theories of conditioning (e.g., classical or evaluative) and models of reinforcement (operant), there is a bit more to it than just that. Much of her response is going to depend on her experience with that thick cock not only during sex but in the moments pre and post penetration. For example, does she find them attractive, is she experiencing positive emotions along with the cock, is it giving her pleasure or excitement, etc. There is a lot more to it than just that, but the point I am trying to make is that it's complicated and could backfire or have no effect at all.

Back when I wrote that, I was more thinking in terms of my boxing experience (I know, weird comparison). When I first started, I was pretty fearful of getting hit. After a while, it wasn't a big deal. After a longer while, my body got to the point that, at the moment of impact, it instinctively knew how to tense up so as to not get knocked out.

I figured if a woman knew what to expect from getting bottomed out/spread open, she'd know how to prepare her body from experience. You're right though in that motivation plays a HUGE part in wanting to get penetrated that severely.

MaxGallos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You really, really, really have to relax the girl. I've had a couple of awful experiences of forcing it in during my younger years. Never heard back from many girls. Eventually as I matured and became more of a lover. I've had pretty good success. Foreplay and relaxation. Usually making her cum first with my hands and tongue do the trick. And them waiting a bit till she recovers. Nice and slow.