Tingling on back wall = what type of orgasm?

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
Hi ladies

A question for those of you who have experienced this: my partner says nearly everytime she had missionary with her ex, she got a type of orgasm that she has never had with me & that it was much deeper, longer lasting & more intense. The only description she's given me is the following: as he was very long, he hit her back wall during deep, hard thrusting, causing a tingle (the way she describes it is like a mild electrical shock). The tingles built up into an explosion of them & the feeling remained in her vag up to 20 minutes after sex. With me being much shorter than he was, all her orgasms are clitoral - short, sharp, superficial, as she puts it.

1 Have any of you had this type of orgasm with a partner, long or short?
2 If yes, how would you define it - cervical, uterine, deep spot, vaginal, a spot etc?
3 Was it a 'better' orgasm than clitoral, as in my partner's case?

Thanks in advance

Trott

Tactfulgal

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi ladies

A question for those of you who have experienced this: my partner says nearly everytime she had missionary with her ex, she got a type of orgasm that she has never had with me & that it was much deeper, longer lasting & more intense. The only description she's given me is the following: as he was very long, he hit her back wall during deep, hard thrusting, causing a tingle (the way she describes it is like a mild electrical shock). The tingles built up into an explosion of them & the feeling remained in her vag up to 20 minutes after sex. With me being much shorter than he was, all her orgasms are clitoral - short, sharp, superficial, as she puts it.

2 If yes, how would you define it - cervical, uterine, deep spot, vaginal, a spot etc?

Thanks in advance

Trott

I think this is an attempt to use this forum for your humiliation fetish. You've made other posts that clearly indicate you already know the answer to you question here. Besides that, nobody's partner tells them something like that about their ex unless they're crazy or there's cuckolding going on.

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
PS: And I should add to the above that years of trying to replicate the 'tingling' with different positions & long dildos & vibrators has had absolutely no success. Her reaction when I use a very long / soft dildo is that it produces pressure (which she says is fairly pleasurable) but not much else, and then it quickly turns to pain & she wants it out of her.

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
I think this is an attempt to use this forum for your humiliation fetish. You've made other posts that clearly indicate you already know the answer to you question here. Besides that, nobody's partner tells them something like that about their ex unless they're crazy or there's cuckolding going on.

There's no humiliation going on, nobody's gone crazy & there's no cuckolding either. And, BTW, the answer I received to the question you're referring to - an intelligent answer from AlteredEgo - wasn't in answer to the above question. But thanks for your considered response & your value judgment on my query.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
"With me being much shorter than he was, all her orgasms are clitoral - short, sharp, superficial, as she puts it."

"Superficial" that's harsh. One could say she's attempting to degrade and humiliate you. Well if that's true and she indeed said it I shall now answer your questions ...

Your girlfriend is a cruel crazy bitch.

Thanks in advance

You're welcome.

P.S. Your attempt to cloak your SPH under the guise of a girlfriend's unsatisfactory sexual experiences with your smaller penis is not only obvious but entirely unoriginal. You'll need to be a lot more clever to fool us. To be perfectly honest we've seen it all countless times. I suspect you're a post or two away from putting up pics of your tiny junk and asking us, "what do you think?"

Please don't. Thanks in advance.

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
> I don't get it. If I don't agree with a post on a forum or if I'm offended by it, I simply ignore it, and expect that it will drop into the virtual dustbin of history where it belongs. What I - and most reasonably minded people - would certainly not do is spew vitriol that says far more about you than it does about me. I'm taken aback by your response but I'm not surprised: with the anonymous shield of the Net, you can lob any amount of verbal shitbombs without being unveiled for your true self, and you have certainly revelled in doing that. Well done. How brave and honourable of you.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
You're right about one thing I should have ignored you. I went against a personal policy by responding to a SPH thread.

What would I take back? Nothing. Here's why ...

If indeed you're being truthful and your girlfriend did say what she did then my "your girlfriend is a cruel crazy bitch" response is spot on and you should run as far away from her as you can. Her satisfaction is the least of your worries.

Now if I'm right about this SPH facade, and I'm convinced I am, I suggest you learn from your mistakes and either be more clever in disguising it in the future or just be honest and come out and say it.

Bottom line, don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining. More so don't then get upset after I call you on it.

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
Sorry, but you're completely 100 percent wrong about the SPH. Of course, I can't prove that to you & neither do I feel the need to. Your Annie Wilkes-like response to my post is nasty, uncalled for and completely out of line when I asked a question sincerely & without any of the ulterior motives you've accused me of. And I reiterate: don't use the cover of anonymity to spew venom & make hasty, unsubstantiated accusations when you know nothing about me - you've proved that by your false assertions.

I posted on this forum to get a sincere response to a question. You've made your (completely pointless) point, so thanks, and best wishes.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
"You know nothing about me". That's funny. As Tactfulgal pointed out earlier your post history actually provides evidence of who you are. This isn't a blind shot in the dark. And for the record me cutting through the bullshit isn't venom it's called honesty. Or don't you know what that is?

Now be honest with yourself and others and perhaps you'll receive advice that you may feel is a little more constructive and less venomous.

Seriously, would you like for me to provide links to your SPH past or are you done with this lame victimization grab at empathy? Is that part of the SPH kick for you?

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
Empathy from who? I don't want empathy, I just want an answer to my question, if someone cared to give one. Answering questions saying my partner is a 'cruel, crazy bitch' isn't rational behaviour, it's patently abnormal and may even be described as deranged. Is that acceptable language in any setting beyond your cloak of anonymity? Unlike you, I post under my real name. And no, I'm not into SPH, I have issues with having a below average penis, which I'm open about, but I don't want to be humiliated by it. Regardless of any posts you care to dig up about (you go, Nancy Drew), don't think you scare me with your threats. Further evidence of the sort of person you are. Furthermore, the previous poster posted offline to explain her reactions, so using her as evidential fodder falls a bit flat.

Ready to be civil? No, I bet not. I bet now we'll get links & further attacks on my character & person. Whatever. You may not reveal your name, but you've revealed your true colors.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would describe it as possibly unique to her.

The only thing that has ever felt like an electrical shock was too hard an impact upon my cervix. I don't like that at all. Sex is over at that point until I feel more rational about it and willing to try again. I always feel an irrational sense of victimization when it happens. I know it's not right and I never say anything out loud about it, but my body tells me I'm under attack, and for a few seconds, I listen, momentarily capable of great feats of strength and speed, like throwing a grown man off me and exiting the room before he lands.

I do have to ask, why are you so obsessed with her past if you're ot after humiliation? I would think these types of comparisons would be humiliating whether you wanted them to be or not.

Reactions: fluffychocolate

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
I would describe it as possibly unique to her.

The only thing that has ever felt like an electrical shock was too hard an impact upon my cervix. I don't like that at all. Sex is over at that point until I feel more rational about it and willing to try again. I always feel an irrational sense of victimization when it happens. I know it's not right and I never say anything out loud about it, but my body tells me I'm under attack, and for a few seconds, I listen, momentarily capable of great feats of strength and speed, like throwing a grown man off me and exiting the room before he lands.

I do have to ask, why are you so obsessed with her past if you're ot after humiliation? I would think these types of comparisons would be humiliating whether you wanted them to be or not.

Thanks AlteredEgo. I'm not into SPH, I don't know how to say that more clearly. I feel that saying it anymore would be 'protesting too much' but I assure you it's not, if that means anything. After she told me about her previous experiences (and she's not the cruel crazy bitch mentioned above, I can assure you) I was plagued by doubt & couldnt bear the thought that she had got that from another guy but not from me. That evolved into an erotic need to see her fulfilled as it bugs me that I can't replicate that feeling for my partner. Yes, I'm probably obsessed about replicating that for her, and maybe that's not a good place to be - and I reckoned if I just knew that it was common for a woman to get those responses, I could do it for her. (We have considered threesomes in the past, but she's not into it & I'm happy to leave it there). There's nothing erotic to me about being embarrassed/humiliated regarding my cock, it's not somewhere I would want to be. If that makes sense, great! If not, I thank you for at least having the decency to answer my question like an adult.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Anytime you are more obsessed about "filling her up" than she is, you are pushing your fantasies and feelings of inadequacies on her. Sort of like an insecure woman that is constantly asking her husband "Does this make me look fat?". I've looked through your post history and you mentioned your size (and feelings about it) damn near 50 times in less than a month. If you did "hit the back wall" so speak I wonder if you'd believe her if she told you. You seem to have your mind made up that you will never be enough.

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
Anytime you are more obsessed about "filling her up" than she is, you are pushing your fantasies and feelings of inadequacies on her. Sort of like an insecure woman that is constantly asking her husband "Does this make me look fat?". I've looked through your post history and you mentioned your size (and feelings about it) damn near 50 times in less than a month. If you did "hit the back wall" so speak I wonder if you'd believe her if she told you. You seem to have your mind made up that you will never be enough.

Fair point. I'm coming round to that point of view myself. Esp as she mentioned herself what you have - the dress/fat analogy. I'm working hard to get to a place where it doesn't matter, which is kind of ironic considering this is a LPSG! I'm not there yet, but responses like yours are helpful in that respect. Yes, I know all too well that the inadequacies are mine & that she's fine with it all. I've been pretty good at dealing with other challenges in life, so the day she says I've hit her back wall - I'll believe her.

Thanks for your response.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks AlteredEgo. I'm not into SPH, I don't know how to say that more clearly. I feel that saying it anymore would be 'protesting too much' but I assure you it's not, if that means anything. After she told me about her previous experiences (and she's not the cruel crazy bitch mentioned above, I can assure you) I was plagued by doubt & couldnt bear the thought that she had got that from another guy but not from me. That evolved into an erotic need to see her fulfilled as it bugs me that I can't replicate that feeling for my partner. Yes, I'm probably obsessed about replicating that for her, and maybe that's not a good place to be - and I reckoned if I just knew that it was common for a woman to get those responses, I could do it for her. (We have considered threesomes in the past, but she's not into it & I'm happy to leave it there). There's nothing erotic to me about being embarrassed/humiliated regarding my cock, it's not somewhere I would want to be. If that makes sense, great! If not, I thank you for at least having the decency to answer my question like an adult.
You've turned it into a fetish, and considering your level of obsession and anxiety, it doesn't seem healthy. Somehow, it does seem like you have crossed the line between wanting to give your best to your partner, and undermining yourself through this obsession with pleasure she received with someone else. Did you know in surveys, most women report satisfaction with their partners? If she wasn't satisfied, she likely wouldn't have stayed. I wouldn't. I think you run the risk of your new fetish making you too goal-oriented, and of losing your spontaneity.

How did this come up? Why did she tell you about orgasms with her past lovers and the sizes of her past lovers' genitals? Did you ask?

Reactions: Trott.lint

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
You've turned it into a fetish, and considering your level of obsession and anxiety, it doesn't seem healthy. Somehow, it does seem like you have crossed the line between wanting to give your best to your partner, and undermining yourself through this obsession with pleasure she received with someone else. Did you know in surveys, most women report satisfaction with their partners? If she wasn't satisfied, she likely wouldn't have stayed. I wouldn't. I think you run the risk of your new fetish making you too goal-oriented, and of losing your spontaneity.

How did this come up? Why did she tell you about orgasms with her past lovers and the sizes of her past lovers' genitals? Did you ask?

I agree with what you've said, and have had great offline messages branching off this post that have helped a great deal. This is really constructive for me, so thanks. I posted elsewhere that this place has done wonders for my confidence on 3 levels: I now realize size issues aren't restricted to average/small guys; women aren't only interested in size; and the orgasms experienced by my partner with her ex are not commonplace.

It came up in the following way: I knew her ex well as we played on the same soccer team - known for being hung. When we first got together she mentioned that he had been too large for her at first & that she had been worried because she couldn't feel me at all during sex. Incredibly, this meant nothing to me at the time because I assumed in my youthful naivety that all female orgasms are like male orgasms - exactly the same. I wasn't in the least bothered for the first 10 years of our relationship. Then a woman I work with, self confessed SQ, said she was having the best sex of her life because the guy she was with was huge - new types of orgasms etc. Curiosity piqued, I asked my partner that evening & got this response: 'Yes, I agree, bigger is much better, you feel it more, more friction & fullness & the sensation against the back wall is incredible.' My partner is the most incredible woman but she is honest, straightforward & blunt, & if you ask her a question, she will answer it. I went into a tailspin, overcome by a horrible feeling of inadequacy I've never felt before. Made worse by the fact he dumped her but she went back to him just for the sex - and thats not the sort of person she is, she's very prideful & that illuminated a great deal for me. Immaturely, I stopped communicating with her, didn't want sex etc. I hid the reason because I didn't want to seem like a pathetic insecure worm who couldn't deal with the 'truth' as it is to her. I then became obsessed with replicating the orgasms she had with him, so asked for more detail & she told me about the different orgasm, comparison with clitoral etc etc. And then the ball crushing statement: 'Don't worry, he may have filled me physically, but you fill me emotionally.' Trust me, no guy EVER wants to hear that - but she finds the emotional far more important, so she didn't think that would sting.

Anyway that's got to the point where I eroticized it, feeling I wasn't measuring up if I didn't give her the orgasms he did. I mean, anybody can fulfil anybody else emotionally - friends, family etc - a guy wants to give his partner physical fulfilment otherwise whats the f*cking point of having a cock? So, yeah, I've gotten pretty screwed up over it. Since then, she has done a 360 degree turn: she now point blank refuses to discuss anything to do with size & says 'I was wrong, you're the best, I actually prefer clitoral etc'. That's my fault - as a previous poster noted, I've projected my insecurities onto her & now she's switched off. Danger sign, so I've backed off completely too, hence why I came here for an answer to my question. I accept everything you've said, but that's a good starting point, right? Acknowledging that the current line of thought & action is counter-productive & needs to be redressed? As an aside, my best friend is well hung & I tried to have this discussion with him over a beer to see if my partner was unusual. He was mortified & said: 'I give my girlfriend head until she writhes, then I make her cum with my dick. That's all I know.'

I hope that's answered your question AlteredEgo. I also hope you can see that theres no ulterior motive here, I'm being genuine.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When we first got together she mentioned that he had been too large for her at first & that she had been worried because she couldn't feel me at all during sex.
This doesn't even ring true. It sounds like careless hyperbole at hest and a cruel attempt to manipulate you at worst. I have been with two men, one man literally more than twice the size of the other in the same 24 hour period, and I could most certainly feel them both! I could understand maybe not getting enough friction, or not getting enough pressure, but zero feeling? As Nat King Cole sang, "story's so touching, but it sounds like a lie. Straighten up and fly right." In other words, I think you've been had.

I assumed in my youthful naivety that all female orgasms are like male orgasms - exactly the same.
I'm gonna blow your mind. Male orgasms are also not all the same. There are men who can climax without ejaculating who assure me that feels different. There are men who can climax purely from prostate stimulation who tell me that feels different too. There are little tricks I picked up from various lovers, just little things they said made for a stronger orgasm. Sometimes, when I try them out on other men, they agree. (Oftentimes, not.) Anyway. That male orgasm is homogenous is not a generalization I'd be comfortable making.

but that's a good starting point, right? Acknowledging that the current line of thought & action is counter-productive & needs to be redressed?

Yes. I sincerely hope you will heal and come to love and accept yourself as a sexual being.

As an aside, my best friend is well hung & I tried to have this discussion with him over a beer to see if my partner was unusual. He was mortified & said: 'I give my girlfriend head until she writhes, then I make her cum with my dick. That's all I know.'
LOL I wonder if he's one of my exes. Second biggest in terms of endowment, and he used to eat my pussy and my ass sometimes until well after I was done having orgasms. I found it relaxing and he wanted to do it. I'd tell him I was getting sleepy, and he'd encourage me to sleep. I'd wake up and he'd still be at it. I never met anyone else quite like that.

I'm being genuine
I believe you.

Reactions: Trott.lint

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
This doesn't even ring true. It sounds like careless hyperbole at hest and a cruel attempt to manipulate you at worst. I have been with two men, one man literally more than twice the size of the other in the same 24 hour period, and I could most certainly feel them both! I could understand maybe not getting enough friction, or not getting enough pressure, but zero feeling? As Nat King Cole sang, "story's so touching, but it sounds like a lie. Straighten up and fly right." In other words, I think you've been had.

In defense of my partner, she said I'd made her so wet (she kept me waiting for 3 months) that she couldn't feel me the first few times, but that it got better. I do believe her on this. She's just not cruel or manipulative & I've known her for nearly 20 years.

I'm gonna blow your mind. Male orgasms are also not all the same. There are men who can climax without ejaculating who assure me that feels different. There are men who can climax purely from prostate stimulation who tell me that feels different too. There are little tricks I picked up from various lovers, just little things they said made for a stronger orgasm. Sometimes, when I try them out on other men, they agree. (Oftentimes, not.) Anyway. That male orgasm is homogenous is not a generalization I'd be comfortable making.

I've heard about this many times, but I think what I was referring to is that most men recognize that one type of penile orgasm while PIV produces (apparently) vastly different types of orgasms for women.

Yes. I sincerely hope you will heal and come to love and accept yourself as a sexual being.

On my way. Tough though, when penis size is so culturally ingrained as being 'bigger is better' & when you're listening out for it, you hear it constantly. But I'm not the victim type - if you knew me you'd know that - so I'm just gonna get the hell over it in time.

LOL I wonder if he's one of my exes. Second biggest in terms of endowment, and he used to eat my pussy and my ass sometimes until well after I was done having orgasms. I found it relaxing and he wanted to do it. I'd tell him I was getting sleepy, and he'd encourage me to sleep. I'd wake up and he'd still be at it. I never met anyone else quite like that.

I hope he's not one of your exes. He's a complete dog, despite being my closest friend of 25 years. On the other hand many many women have not minded him being a complete dog, if his stories of carnal conquest are to be believed!

I believe you.

Thanks for your faith. Not only have you imparted some great advice from personal experience but you've done it in a genuine way. I've really enjoyed your participation. End of chapter.