Tips for Rimming

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by mattbuddy, Mar 4, 2010.

1. mattbuddy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    The guy I am with has told me that he wants to start rimming me while we have sex. He has done it a few times, but I never feel anything. Is there anything I can do to actually start to feel it. I always heard it feels great to get rimmed! Should I shave down there to get more sensation or something? Any thoughts would be great!

2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

I think a shave can help to feel more. And let him tickle more with his tongue...

3. hud01

Gold Member

The logistics of this have me at a loss. How can he rim you while he is fucking you or you are fucking him?

Also, you say 30% gay, but you are in a relationship with a guy?

4. mattbuddy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    I guess I should have said before having sex....so the foreplay in this case. Yea, I guess I should update that. Maybe I will move it to 40% :wink:

5. 123jackahh

123jackahh New Member

Rimming is one, nope...the hottest a man can do to me!! I love it and it just gets me to shaking. My favorite position for getting rimmed to for me to set on his face, facing his cock so I can bend down and suck his hard cock while he's eating my ass. When I set back on his face, his tongue can really work up my asshole. Alternating between tongue fucking and finger fucking is hot too. After a long period of rimming, I like to turn around and have him suck my cock and lick all my precum and then we kiss really deep. The taste of my ass and precum in his mouth can almost make me cum right then. Hope this helps for your consideration. Keep at it and hope it gets better and hotter for you

6. hunkydory

hunkydory New Member

Albums:
    after reading the last post I am sorry to say it has never done anything for me either - guess that is one of the reasons I am always the top.

7. hud01

Gold Member

Ok have him vary it. just like kissing, some flicks are light some are harder and deeper. Don't concentrate on one area. Go around the entire area, like you would with a nipple. But, as with a nipple, don't forget the middle.

8. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    Rimming sends me through the roof. Having a partner (male or female) eat my ass feels so fucking good.

The anus has a large number of nerve endings and for the most part, should be quite pleasurable. I know of a few women who can orgasm just by me eating their asses. As for you, it could be more mental than physical. If you are apprehensive, then you may be holding back rather than letting go. Maybe a few drinks to loosen you up might help. Or you can try touching your anus yourself to see what feels good and what doesn't. Tell your partner what you enjoy and have him concentrate on these things rather than just going for broke.

9. stoneguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Rimming makes me absolutely crazy hot. I lose all control and go into ready-to-scream, pry-me-off-the-ceiling ecstacy as soon as that tongue starts teasing and darting around the edges of my eager hole. The thing that makes it work best is variety -- so that whatever you're going to do next is a surprise. One second you're flirting with the edge, then you're licking the cheek, then you're tickling your fingers across the cheek until goose pimples start to rise, then you're giving a surprise hard "butt cheek hickey," then you're burying your nose deep in the crack, then there's a big flash of tongue, then you're gently kissing... you get the idea. This is not something where you keep doing the same thing over and over in some kind of rhythm. This is something designed to make the other person scream with pleasure again and again, until the resulting climax is explosive!

10. m4mfun510

m4mfun510 New Member

It could be a couple of things:

1. His technique may not be something that works for you. Just like kissing, technique in rimming can mean a lot. I enjoy getting rimmed but have had a few times where all I can think is "What the hell's going on down there?"

2. You may not be wired for it. Just as there are men who don't have sensitive nipples and have no interest in nipple play, I'd guess it's possible there are men who aren't wired for rimming (or even anal play of any kind).

Shaving might make a difference. But I'd think you'd have to have a pretty thick layer of fur for you to not "feel" it.

11. Mickactual

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ohhhhh You and I definitely need to meet!
    :wink:

12. mattbuddy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    I was actually thinking I amy just not be "wired for it" as you said. I'm one of those guys that don't find nipple play stimulating either, so you may just be right!

13. Countryguy63

Countryguy63 New Member

Albums:
    I would have to respectfully disagree :smile:

I can actually see nipples not being a hot button, but if it's done right, rimming can send a person through the roof!!

Mindset can play a big part also. What are/were your feelings towards rimming?

14. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    Love love love to be rimmed. It just sends me over the moon. I usually get it doggie style with my butt in the air, butt cheeks spread and my hole just waiting begging pleading to be ravaged by my bf's tongue. No real game plan here, he knows what he is doing and will vary how and where and when his tongue goes. My toes will curl and I will be rock hard. I'll push back my butt trying to get him in deeper to my hole. Damn! I'm just to horned up now, have to go wank one out.

15. mattbuddy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    I've always been very curious about it and I was really excited to finally experience it, but it just didn't make me explode like a lot of the guys have been posting. I really wanna experience one of those mind blowing rim jobs! :biggrin1: I think I may just have to be very patient and just wait for it to happen to me. I may need to just sit back and relax more because I may still be not as laid back as I can be since I am still kinda new at it.

16. slurper_la

Gold Member

Albums:
    come on over and take a seat on my face; I'll do you good! :tongue:

17. stoneguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Heh Heh... To quote the theme song from "Three's Company," I've got a little space that needs your face...

...and you can wear the hot colored avatar mask, slurper_la -- but please don't stick any blue flowers in there, Mickactual!

18. Mickactual

Gold Member

Albums:
    The blue rose is in lost somewhere in my dresser drawer - and I'm checking flights as we speak.
    ...Now get those legs in the air!