Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey guys! I'm looking for some more ways to take pictures of my package, but it seems like no matter what i try, I can;t get any flattering shots, especially when I'm soft. I've seen pics of guys with the same size cock as me and they look a lot bigger. Anyone got any tips?

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
awww.....hey man...we're in the same boat there. ummm you got a tri-pod? if so and your camera has a timer on it....well thats my only other suggestion

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
There is a small monopod with a good sized suction-cup base that will adhere to any smooth surface such as a bathroom vanity top, a glass topped table, a car window or car hood top. The swivel top of the unit allows for cameras to be set at any angle from horizontal to vertical. I think that I paid around five dollars for it at a big-box store photo department. With the camera timer, and a ready hard-on, and this monopod, you should be all set to photograph your pride and joy.

Brick7

Expert Member
Media
The dark conservative heart of Central California
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Once you have your pictures you can use an image processing software program like Adobe Photoshop Elements or Google's Picasa (free program) to make any adjustments in color/brightness, etc. I've noticed a heckuva lot of cock shots posted on this site are quite dark which is a shame. That's something that image processing software can help fix easily.

Azu

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Put some Virgin Olive oil on your penis, stroke until you are hard and take a picture.

Last edited:

ruggero

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
have you got a close up setting on your camera, mine is for anything less than 28 inches away .
then there is always a mirror you can play with,
but the main thing is to have an extra lightsource, don't rely on ordinary interior lighting......
think of all those grainy shots where the camera is struggling, and trying to cope.......
trying desperately and not succeeding!
good luck and keep posting the results.

Hand_Solo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Take a whole bunch and then select the ones you like--the shotgun approach! Also, make sure you've got enough light. If you can open some curtains to get sunlight or even shoot outdoors, it'll really help the quality of your pics.