Tit wank

sandie305

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello!
I just have a few questions regarding tit wanking a guy off...
Last night i tried it with my man, it felt so good banging his big cock against my nipples. Then i put lube in the between my boobs and pushed them tightly together and slid them up and down his huge shaft (while he laid there!) It was so hot mmmmmmmm
BUT i could not get him off, even though he got close loads of times. In the end i had to finish him off with my hands.
Has any of you guys cum from just a tit wank? Have any of you gals made a guy cum from one?
thanks xxx

Netamant

Just Browsing
Media
Hi Sandie!

I also have a huge cock but don't get THAT excited about tit job, BUT it is nice and don't you stop it, cause I know your man likes it. And of course it is by far much more pleasureable with a lube.
Did you try sucking it at the same time?

Hello!
I just have a few questions regarding tit wanking a guy off...
Last night i tried it with my man, it felt so good banging his big cock against my nipples. Then i put lube in the between my boobs and pushed them tightly together and slid them up and down his huge shaft (while he laid there!) It was so hot mmmmmmmm
BUT i could not get him off, even though he got close loads of times. In the end i had to finish him off with my hands.
Has any of you guys cum from just a tit wank? Have any of you gals made a guy cum from one?
thanks xxx

sugarstick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I came last night from a good titty fucking (tit wank as you put it). You should mix it up a bit, suck his dick, fuck it with your titties, and when he is in the home stretch, slash some extra silicone-based lube on your titties and wait for your hot pearl necklace. He will be your slave in gratitude.

sugarstick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes Sandie, you are indeed a good woman! Using all the tools at your disposal to please your man, extremely commendable! You should get a royal appontment for your sevice the the Kingdom.

And don't forget to finger your snatch while giving him the business, tell him how good it feels to finger-fuck your hot pussy with his hard dick in between your tits and he'll be showering your boobies with hot spunk in no time.

loads

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Sandie!

Nice to read about you loving the tittie fuck. I have a big dick and can reach the girls mouth with every pumping action. Makes it feel extra nice - first the great feeling of having your big dick in between a couple of big tits, and then puting it into a sexy mouth too. Try that, if you haven't already!

Loads

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:( This doesn't work very well with my boobs.

I guess that's why I'm so good at blowjobs.