To all cocksucker men

likeitlg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love the submissive feeling of being used by a guy when he's holding my head pushing his cock further down my throat but other times i get a weired feeling of control over the guy, I don't know quite why or what gives me that feeling.

guy961

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sucked one again yesterday. I was so hungry for a hot cock. I was stroking myself and shoot a huge load while i was sucking this hot cock like a real good cocksucker. Thniking about it makes me rock hard guys

Last edited:

alwayshornyatl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love sucking dick. I love, like some of the other posters have said, that there's nothing like feeling a man get hard, and tense up, and moan, and shoot a load.

That said, I love getting blown. I love a guy working my dick like he's starving for it. I really love feeling his throat wrap around it. I get my best orgasm getting blown and swallowed.

I haven't had it often, but there is nothing better that 69ing with a hot guy, with animal passion and having a simultaneous orgasm. Man, nothing hotter.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I feel all those things. I love to suck dick. I love to be on my knees. It's kind of a powerful feeling too.

Exactly what I've been saying for years. When someone asks if your top or bottom I always tell them I'm a top. Its the cocksucker thats in control of the situation not the suckee. It makes me laugh when someone thinks because they are stuffing their cock in someones mouth that they have the upper hand.

semensucklust

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was just wondering: we are talking about men moaning when they are sucked off, when I cum I scream to the top of my lungs. How many screamers are out there I wonder?

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Exactly what I've been saying for years. When someone asks if your top or bottom I always tell them I'm a top. Its the cocksucker thats in control of the situation not the suckee. It makes me laugh when someone thinks because they are stuffing their cock in someones mouth that they have the upper hand.
So true. You have the power to make him cum in a way he can't do himself. You control his pleasure, that is the ultimate.

Jake90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not submissive at all. Eager to please maybe - want to do the best for any guy who has entrusted himself to me in this intimate way. Sucked off an older guy with an extremely short but really thick cock this evening. To be honest I didn't find him hot at all but I was pleased to be able to take all of him and let him thrust as deep as he could till he came.

TattooedBaboon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I feel like nothing else matters, excited, and, yes, I get huge hardon. I also feel hungry, and submissive.

Hey guys,

Probably a weird question here: but how do you feel when you are sucking another man's cock.....
hungry, submissive, happy, nothing else matters, worship, excited, you get huge hardon, masturbate when sucking, humuliatedé

I sucked one last night after quite awhile and I was so hungry for it, feel like nothing else matters when masturbating sucking it. Feels so nice bud

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was just wondering: we are talking about men moaning when they are sucked off, when I cum I scream to the top of my lungs. How many screamers are out there I wonder?

I'm known to be a screamer. Sometimes it's more of a roar but very vocal. I've had room mates of girlfriends comment about the vocal intensity of my ejaculation/orgasm.

D_Trimbley Trousersprout

Experimental Member
Media
Hungry : craving it like I've never eaten in my life before.
Submissive : oh yes! And I like when the partner takes control and fucks my face.
Happy : in heaven!
Nothing else matters : can't say it better.
Worship : that cock is my God. The bigger it is the more I'm in a worship state.
Excited : I precum like crazy when sucking off a big guy.
You get huge hardon : It's not huge but I get as hard as a rock.
Masturbate when sucking : Yes I do but not all the time because I get so excited when I blow a guy that I come faster than usual...
Humiliated : no not at all. To me sucking off a guy is mutual pleasure.

Kuriousblkkat006

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have only done it a couple times but it is very hot, bieng on my knees with his hands on my head. Also, I think there may be a kinky-racial factor to it as I'm black, but got real excited sucking on a hung white stud.

guynatl

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I 'm not a good enough writer to put into words how much I like it and how it makes me feel but there is a connection I feel whn sucking a guys cock . just the idea of really pleasuring a man . love it when they moan and tell me what they like and what feels good. love to comply!!

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
I love to suck. I love to swallow. I like being on my knees and I like 69. I love to please; depending upon how he does it, I like being face fucked as he holds my head and pumps my mouth and throat. I love the taste. I like playing with him at first before we get going to get him off – I like sticking my tongue in his pee slit and playing around in there a bit. Once we get going I love his rhythm, you can tell when he’s getting close by the breathing; you can tell if he wants you to edge him or not or just take him over straight off.

I think there’s something incredibly intimate about being a male sucking off a male – a thing of trust and giving and there is something submissive in the psychology of that but not a degraded submission but giving myself completely to bring him pleasure.

And did I tell you I love to swallow and afterwards knowing his sperm is in me.

bigbulgelicker45

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The only time I've ever felt humiliated was when someone forced me to suck his cock. I've always thought it should be pleasurable, not only for me but for him and I put all of my energy into servicing him, so, I don't worry about myself.

When I'm going down on a nice piece of meat it's the best feeling in the world and try to come up with new techniques on how to suck. One guy I did a couple of times thought I was the best cocksucker in the world. This past fall he was back in town, called me and I blew him again. I don't know what I did but he said it was the best head he had ever gotten.

Even though I know I'm in control of the situation (and I have to be on my knees) there are some things I don't do. I don't use my hands to touch his cock (nor do I jack off), I do like squeezing a nice hairy ball sack, but letting one of my hands glide over a hairy chest then I'm really in heaven!

I also find it easier if he's in "the blowjob stance"- standing with one hand on his hip or running his hand through my hair- but most importantly the rthym has to be right.