To all cocksucker men

hotcockalex

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Bigger gives more feedback, especially a grower. I love feeling it expand in my mouth and hands. It is much easier to tell if you are doing a good job. A woman can fake a moan, but a guy can't fake a hardon.

Feeling a huge cock pulsing in your hand stroking the soft skin. Sliding it deep down your throat. Hearing a moan as encouragement. Having him say he takes a long time to come and getting him to shoot in less than 15 minutes.

Great stuff. I am getting hard just thinking about it.

BTW smaller cocks are fun too. Can suck them down so easliy and mouth fuck them with no trouble.

I agree to all of this :smile:

misscloud

Experimental Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Probably a weird question here: but how do you feel when you are sucking another man's cock..... hungry, submissive, happy, nothing else matters, worship, excited, you get huge hardon, masturbate when sucking, humuliatedé

I feel really submissive and feminine, like I'm where I belong or something. I just like it, you know? I'm turned on, I'm happy, and I love seeing the desire and pleasure in a man's eyes -- all because of my mouth and hands. It's just a great feeling to please someone that way, and then to feel so submissive and feminine doing it.

Media
Hey guys,

Probably a weird question here: but how do you feel when you are sucking another man's cock.....
hungry, submissive, happy, nothing else matters, worship, excited, you get huge hardon, masturbate when sucking, humuliatedé

I sucked one last night after quite awhile and I was so hungry for it, feel like nothing else matters when masturbating sucking it. Feels so nice bud

Diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks. Suckin' cock is just loads of fun!!...literally...lol! I feel good and get off by gettin' someone else off with a nice 'n sweet blowjob. Doesn't make me feel any of the above in particular other than seriously aroused and excited while I'm "busy". It's prob'ly more of a mental thing, knowing that the suckee is really enjoying it (as much as I am).

billybob112

Experimental Member
Media
I feel like I have to enjoy every second of that huge cock when I have it in my hands because they are hard to come by. So i do anything to please them.

haulthat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I feel unleashed. I didn't have sex till I was 23, was with a man... same guy I'm with now and I love it. At first neither one of us was even sure we were gay, took a while to figure things out. For a long time I wouldn't even suck his dick, I thought it was part of being a top. I also felt like if I did it would make me less a man, and I might wake up with a vagina and no tits or female figure to match... terrifying no? I soon saw past the myth and now I absolutely love it. I don't feel hungry I feel fed, but like when you are eating something so good you cant stop even if your stuffed. I repressed those urges for a long time, and now they have been unleashed. That is all.

Reactions: CUBE and Mister2101

D_Phil_R_Upp

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey guys,

Probably a weird question here: but how do you feel when you are sucking another man's cock.....
hungry, submissive, happy, nothing else matters, worship, excited, you get huge hardon, masturbate when sucking, humuliatedé

It depends on the situation. I am usually very into pleasuring the guy and very content to focus on him.

But I like roleplay and depending on how the other guy acts, it may make me feel very submissive and even feminine. I feel like I'm being a woman for a guy, or that his cock is powerful enough to make me a hole for him. It's all a psychological thing...fun to play at, as I am confident and assertive in my day-to-day life.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love the feeling of big quivering thighs against my cheeks. :redface:
Mmm, yes, my partner's quivering definitely adds to the electricity of the moment! Even better when it begins just from feeling breathing along the shaft and his balls tighten. Or during the first moments when you pull it out and feel the softness and heft of it in the hand before taking the first lick. :08:

slateroz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
... the feeling of holding a beautiful big dick in your hand and knowing it's all yours is like birthday and Christmas rolled into one. There's nothing on earth quite like the taste of a warm, long shaft ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Mister2101

Tommy56

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can't describe it. I like it so much, I get totally lost in it. The sensation of a cock filling my mouth completes me in a way and sends me into nirvana. It's so natural and normal for me. It's wonderful and beautiful.

Brightsleaze

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I enjoy making a guy feel like he's in heaven. I love to take his big cock into my mouth, deep-throat it and suck him long and hard. I'll stay down for as long as I'm able or until the cock explodes its huge load down my throat... Guy holding my head so I have to swallow every drop....

Hey guys,

I sucked one last night after quite awhile and I was so hungry for it, feel like nothing else matters when masturbating sucking it. Feels so nice bud

I love sucking cock, in many ways more than being fucked by one. It makes me feel submissive in such a hot way. I think it has a lot to do with the position you often have as a cocksucker, on your knees under the man you're servicing. And that's a lot to it too, the feel you get when you service. You do your best to make the man feel good and service him with your mouth and talent. When I suck cock I feel no need to get any pleasure myself, I get enough by sucking cock. When I'm on my knees my cock isn't the important one, it's the big cock I'm servicing. I feel so encouraged when I hear the man enjoy my mouth it'll trigger me to go deeper, suck harder, salivate even more...

... Sorry got a bit carried away there, just love sucking cock I guess haha!

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
HUNGRY! And if I’m very horny then I’m super hungry to the point I will suck his cock like my mouth is fucking his cock as opposed to him fucking my mouth! I had a guy who’s cock was so visually appealing, I was so hungry for it that I made him cum so hard in like 2 mins and this was a guy who took forever to cum sometimes. I can get so very insatiable when sucking the right cock! Sloppy, wet, deep! Continued to suck him off a second time. I love sucking cock.

DirtyKinkyboi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Regina i Saskatchewan (Saskatchewan, Canada)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey guys,

I love sucking on a penis it makes me feel so horny and so sexy. The taste of it in my mouth and the texture of it just turns me on so much. I get so hard and I really just want to keep sucking on it. I want to feel that cock pounding my mouth and making me beg for more.

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
Hey guys,

Hmmmm how do I feel when I’m sucking another mans cock.... I would feel like a should have went with a different lawyer or wondering if I can get a different cellmate

cumallovermenow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Bigger gives more feedback, especially a grower. I love feeling it expand in my mouth and hands. It is much easier to tell if you are doing a good job. A woman can fake a moan, but a guy can't fake a hardon.

Feeling a huge cock pulsing in your hand stroking the soft skin. Sliding it deep down your throat. Hearing a moan as encouragement. Having him say he takes a long time to come and getting him to shoot in less than 15 minutes.

Great stuff. I am getting hard just thinking about it.

BTW smaller cocks are fun too. Can suck them down so easliy and mouth fuck them with no trouble.