To all you small-boobed women out there...

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're all gorgeous! I've read a couple threads recently about these poor girls feeling bad about themselves, even comparing how they feel to how a guy with a small cock feels, and just feeling like shit, and all I have to say is that all you gals are beautiful!

You don't even have to "just look at the positives" and say things like "well we can find more clothing that fits" or other things like that.
I'm saying, they are beautiful the way they are, and draw attention and interest and my last girlfriend had small boobs and I loved them, I couldn't keep my eyes or my mouth or my hands off them. They fit her perfectly, she was great the way she was, and all you gals are great just the way you are too.

Sadly we live in a shallow society, and though there are many good things that come off of places like this site, there is a lot of superficial childish shit too, so please don't take any of it to heart. It's the internet, after all.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree on a level, that level being that regarding breasts, size doesn't make "beauty" in a woman. Small can be absolutely gorgeous! If I was into judging a woman by her breasts, I would much rather have nice small perky, than long and floppy, lol. Now for men on the other hand......:cool:

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Cheers to our small-busted lasses, may they make our dicks swell as much as well boost their egos! :)

Now I thought I was a large boob fan, till I fell for a tiny breasted girl! Damn, it's like having the blinkers removed! What was I missing?!

Reactions: lapdog2001

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My girl has got small breasts and she never shuts up about wanting them bigger, I think they look perfect the way they are and always tell her so. She`s Italian so she has that Mediterranian body type which I find quite sexy, a big booty and wide hips with small but perky B cup breasts with very responsive nipples. Most women out there really have nothing to worry about regarding their breast size, its all in their head just like with us men and our dicks.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I can honestly say that even being a D, I feel small, the media portrays such a different image for girls and even having the breast size I do, I never think that it's enough.

So let's here it for all the ladies out there :) Yay for boobs.

Reactions: lapdog2001

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Sadly we live in a shallow society, and though there are many good things that come off of places like this site, there is a lot of superficial childish shit too, so please don't take any of it to heart. It's the internet, after all.

It is pretty ironic talking about superficial on a site where size and preference is the main issue.

That said, small boobs would be great. I'll never get to know the pleasure of going bra-less

Reactions: NottsBound

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Always loved bigger boobs...probably because of the media. My current girfriend has smaller boobs with the longest sensitive nipples (~ 3/4") that I have ever played with or even seen. They drive me crazy!!

Reactions: Flexxx

bertie101

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can honestly say that even being a D, I feel small, the media portrays such a different image for girls and even having the breast size I do, I never think that it's enough.

So let's here it for all the ladies out there :) Yay for boobs.

Is this sisterly support? D cup feeling small........that's really going to make a B cup feel a lot better

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The two are not necessarily related, but we like to pretend that everyone has a saving grace.

Yeah thats exactly what this topic comes down to. Some women on here have small tits and a great ass, but its certainly never the case in all situations. I think people are trying WAY too hard to make smaller chested women feel important. It's patronizing any of them that have intelligence. For real.