To all you small-boobed women out there...

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can't we all just agree that boobs of all sizes are wonderful? :p

That's what my original point was. Wasn't trying to feed an insecurity-I do understand that some girls will have them no matter what just like some guys will. Simply was trying to tell the smaller girls they have nothing to worry about cuz they are all beautiful. I'll work on my eloquence in the future.

B_just8inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well chicks here can't wait to put down small dicks, so finally heres a chance for vengence.

below a c cup and keep your shirt on. jk, but bigger, rounder tits are bliss. smaller pointy tits start looking freaky. boob jobs ftw

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
this is soo funny, in all the big tit threads you have European guys always saying "america is such a breast obsessed culture" but in england you have people like jordan and linsey dawn mckenzie dating their top celebs and poping up on tv shows, but in this country if you have anything bigger than a half a grapefruit, you're cast as the stripper or the girl who gets killed...... diora baird, from texas chainsaw mass the beginning.... shes a dd NOT j or i or an HH a dd, and at 5 foot8 as a living barbi dool she can hardly get work

Berno

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to admit that I absolutely love tiny boobs.
A woman with a flat chest is wonderful and I would never ever change such a woman for a big boobed one.

And it`s a bid of a shame that wonderful, beautiful tiny boobs are so often subject to surgery :(

Taken_Mare_78

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Damn. I hoped to have bumped this thread. But oh well.

I have run the gambit of tit sizes. When I got my tits from the Titty Fairy, I was graced with size C's. That was as a teen. No question had to go straight into a bra. Ugh. Then as the years passed I got used to them. I had our Mini person and my tits jumped from C's to D's. Then the milk came in-DD's. Holy shit-- the most radical boob job that was temporary.

After the milk ran dry, I was a solid A cup. I felt ashamed, the first time in my life I hadn't needed a bra. OMG. Then as I gained weight do to some difficulties, I am now resting at a comfortable B cup. Yes, I have thought of maybe a lift- but, Hung prefers natural. I prefer knowing my titties are the way they are because of the good things I have done with them.

I can titty fuck, I can lick and suck my own nipples and I can make Hung happy when I wear a nice pushup bra and he sees my NICE TATAS. A woman can be unhappy with her tits the very same way a man can be about his cock. Also a woman can require the same "ego-stroke" that men need, to get off or truly enjoy the pillows on their chest.

There are times, even to this day when I look at myself and find disgust in the mirror, and other days I look in the mirror an remind myself I grew a human.

Oh and yes I have a big arse - but, I have always had one!

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
I find so many kinds of women to be sosososososososo cute/sexy. Big girls, small girls, tall girls, short girls, curvy girls, slender girls, busty girls, petite girls. Girls, Girls, Girls. I find anytime their are way way way way way way too many exceptions to the rule for me to have a preference. It's amazing how many girls I find are quite attractive. There are so many 10's. Then you have personality which can make you into a 10 or higher :D even drop you from a 10. I think sometimes people forget personality can include in the bedroom when you are having sexy time. That's where you score those tiny lil points to add on to the points you amassed outside the bedroom that make you into the goddess your man sees when he looks at you.

I may never be able to help a girl overcome her insecurity but I can at least love her all the same.

Edit:

Just an odd thing to throw in here. I see how some guys say "except for tittyfucking" Seriously you should titty fuck small breast. It's just as hot as medium/big/huge. :3 It may be more/less hot depending on the girl.

Reactions: lapdog2001

I feel good about my breasts thanks!, I think it's because I personally just don't find large breasts attractive on other people. I'm sure there is the odd occasion where I find someone with large breasts attractive, but not because of their breasts. Aside from it being about personal preference, we are greater than the sum of our parts!!!

xX_Sarah_Xx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love my bewbies... I wouldn't want them to be any bigger.
They're awesome. And they look great on my body.
If they were any bigger, they'd just get in the way and be unhandy.
I never understood why anyone would get this thing they call a "boobjob".

With loving your body comes confidence.
It changes the way you carry yourself.
It shows in the way you move and flirt and seduce.
It makes you so (much more)³ attractive!

Insecurity is something for weak people.
Why can't everybody just love themselves for who they are?

(And no dudes. I'm not gonna give you any information about my boobs.
I'm DEFINITELY not gonna post pictures for you to gawk/wank at.
Go fuck yourselves ^_^ )

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
We had a saying when I was growing up in Canada.. any more than you can fit in your mouth is wasted.
Always loved boobs that fit in my hand.. and mouth.
I always end up dating guys like you. :(

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always end up dating guys like you. :(
I marrried one. My current dude's friend also said it. I wasn't present. Next dude says that to my face is getting his drink in his lap. Not one damn' thing wrong with my body.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I marrried one. My current dude's friend also said it. I wasn't present. Next dude says that to my face is getting his drink in his lap. Not one damn' thing wrong with my body.
I know, right? Just once, though, it'd be awesome to be in a relationship with a guy who likes breasts! Not in a creepy way, but just likes them.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If I took a good long look at myself, I would have to say that when I was younger I was very shallow at times when it came to women and their individual unique body parts. Bigger was always viewed as best.
Now that I am a little more mature and I know better

I have heard many friends say, she is pretty BUT she has small boobies; or not enough Ass.I know this is a Brest size thread, so Keeping with the thread topic, I say Size does not matter, the person they are attached to does.

My advice will be to quote from a song, "A pretty face don't make a pretty heart".

This I learned the hard way.

Ro.

solosailor

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I spent many years in Asia, had a girlfriend that really got off with my light caressing touch that got her
nipples hard. Her breasts seemed to be so sensuous, I could run my finger tips all over them and she would
just melt. I can't remember the same reaction with girls that had larger breasts... maybe I need to go back
and check some more.

NottsBound

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Why are my views not allowed? The media makes everyone feel as if they aren't good enough, that doesn't stop me from having the same influence put on me. Bigger is always better, or so they say... so why am I not allowed to feel like my boobs aren't big enough.

You're a guy, maybe you just don't get it.

Well this website (media) makes smaller penis men feel like they aren't good enough.

at first I really enjoyed the sentiment of this topic - but I find it incredibly stupid seeing as it is posted on an incredibly superficial website.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like a woman's breasts regardless of size as long as get are nice. Which they almost always are. Small breasts are great and so are big ones I think B cups are perfect sizes but it's bigger that's always good too and if it's smaller it's still amazing.

It's like what some women say to smaller guys but, breast size really doesn't matter, us men will always like them regardless of size.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Does that jaw dropping emoji exist on this forum? That kinda stuff just blows my mind.
I've dated men who liked big breasts, just never been in a relationship with one, if that reduces the need for that emoji! Perhaps I have a small breasted personality, because I do tend to attract men who prefer smaller breasts. Obviously it's not a deal breaker for the men I've dated - I'm far too sparkly to ditch for a few minor physical imperfections! :D