To please and be pleased...

openfall

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hey, I'm not sure where my orientations are going. Please help me work this through.
I'm a nicely built (if I do say so) man, who have always been hetro. I've had gay guys chat me up but I've never been interested at all. But I've met and seen a few trans women who were so gorgeous and really nice people. I didn't do anything but have kept thinking I'd love to please them (well, one of them!) I can fantasize about sucking her cock and entering her, if she'd like this. But I'm not keen on being entered :-(

Where am I with this? Help!

MizzSummers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, I'm not sure where my orientations are going. Please help me work this through.
I'm a nicely built (if I do say so) man, who have always been hetro. I've had gay guys chat me up but I've never been interested at all. But I've met and seen a few trans women who were so gorgeous and really nice people. I didn't do anything but have kept thinking I'd love to please them (well, one of them!) I can fantasize about sucking her cock and entering her, if she'd like this. But I'm not keen on being entered :-(

Where am I with this? Help!

OK. so you a guy.. who likes women and not men. Just women of all shapes and sizes. So you would be heterosexual.