Today at a nude beach

ummmmmmm

Cherished Member
Media
I woke up early today and decided to head over to my favorite spot on the river with my girlfriend. It's been hot so I've been down there a lot more than usual. This place is a nude beach and we first heard about it from a friend. We didn't think it'd be that great of a place but we just keep going back. Anyways, we get there and set up with our stuff and I had a big umbrella with us, about halfway down the beach closer to the water. There was a few naked people around us as usual. I've become aware that being around more people naked is actually much more comforting that being off by ourselves somewhere. So this particular time was kind of interesting for me.

Once we sat down and started getting undressed my girlfriend first. I realized there was a group of young people just maybe a few years younger than myself, sitting somewhat near where we had set up. They were two boys and girl and the guys looked like typical young athletic types and their conversation definitely matched that. As I was getting undressed I noticed their eyes just fixating on me. I could hear them kind of laugh to themselves and look over at me. I thought nothing of it as I do and went on getting naked. Once I was naked I looked over at the group to see shocked looks on their faces. The girls eyes were staring directly at my dick with a look that I've seen before. Then I noticed the two guys and this was what was funny. One of the guys visibly made a face at me while looking at my penis. His face was pure shock as I didn't even at this point really pay attention to it I sat down for a bit. As I was laying there I could hear their conversation turn. The guys started talking about how they thought my dick was too big. I could clearly hear them making comments about how they "wouldn't know how to control that thing" and "what would anyone even do with that" all the while the girl they were with was getting a rather annoyed look on her face as time went by. So I went about my day enjoying myself and even had a few good conversations with people. When I went back to sit I noticed the guys looking at me again and this time they just kept talking about how they didn't need to be big to be good at sex and boasting about how they could control their boners. They kept on going for a while. Meanwhile another group of people show up some woman around the same age as me and my girlfriend. So I whilst I was just enjoying the sun tanning they all walked by. When they were finding their spot to post up on the beach they stopped near me and my girlfriend. I noticed two of the girls point at our umbrella and say "I wish I had one of those" then from the back I hear one of the girls say "I wish I had one of those" and looked directly at me. Her friends all looked at me at the same time and smiled. They noticed my girlfriend sitting right next to me and I heard one of them say damn she's a lucky girl. And another said yeaah super lucky probably the best sex of life" And I know you might think oh well they probably weren't talking about you or whatever. But there wasn't many people on the beach that day. We were all spread apart and we were the only ones who were in front of the ladies. The rest of the day I'd catch a few of them staring and when they'd walk down to the water they'd walk close to our umbrella and always look back at us.
Which also reminds me... I saw my friends ex fiancé there. She just so happened to sit in front of me with her friend and I didn't even realize who it was until after a little while. She kept looking back at me and I just thought she might be looking past me but I realized she recognized me. When we recognized each other we waved but that was all. Then she moved so that she was facing where my girlfriend and I were laying down. Definitely caught her staring at me a few times.

So basically I go to the nude beach all the time I see all kinds of body types dick sizes you name it. But I usually go by unnoticed by most I like to keep to myself. So I'm not used to this kind of attention and I have to admit a few times I almost got hard standing there. But after being in the sun for a bit I was feeling free so I look at my girlfriend and start to get hard. As I was sitting there getting harder and harder my girlfriend notices and only makes it worse. She started grabbing and teasing until I was raging hard laying there. That's when the two women behind us got their phones out and I kid you not one of them pointed it right at me and was looking right into the phone as if she was taking a picture. Pretty sure she did because I saw her bring the phone in close and examine the screen right after. So I just scooted back into our umbrella because I do feel somewhat odd about getting a boner in public. Even though the people that noticed didn't seem to mind. I just feel somehow that I'm okay with nudity and my body but when it comes to me hard I'm still ashamed even though it's not something I can control like those younger dudes were talking about.

Which brings me back to them that girl who initially saw me drop my pants the whole day would look over at me and her jaw would drop wide open with her eyes fixated on my dick. Never seen someone be so overt about looking but it was nice to be noticed in that way as I haven't been before. My girlfriend also noticed these things and thinks it's funny how people react. She is always trying to get me hard when we are out there. She just likes to see how society reacts to different things and that's how we ended up going to nude beaches in the first place.

punk09

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
So I was out at what is usually a gay nude beach last week and there was a het couple over behind the next rocks. As I'm walking up to my space, I notice he's stroking her legs. Taking a hike around the other end of those rocks, I see that he's started fucking her. This turns me on and I'm soon sporting a throbber and notice that he checks it out. I disappear for a bit and then come back rock hard and just show off my boner to him as he's really getting into fucking her on the beach. I'm sitting between two rocks, unseen to everyone but them and I'm showing off my dripping throbbing boner to him. As he's fucking her, he takes care to pull his shirt up and to pull out so that he can be sure that I can see his fat cock as he pulls all the way out and then plunges all the way in. I'm just showing off my bobbing stiffie, barely touching it, I'm so turned on while he's checking it out and showing off his as he fucks her. She's got big ass titties as well. They're a bit over weight but nothing serious. It was awesome.

Reactions: cali06 and Xwards

ummmmmmm

Cherished Member
Media
So I was out at what is usually a gay nude beach last week and there was a het couple over behind the next rocks. As I'm walking up to my space, I notice he's stroking her legs. Taking a hike around the other end of those rocks, I see that he's started fucking her. This turns me on and I'm soon sporting a throbber and notice that he checks it out. I disappear for a bit and then come back rock hard and just show off my boner to him as he's really getting into fucking her on the beach. I'm sitting between two rocks, unseen to everyone but them and I'm showing off my dripping throbbing boner to him. As he's fucking her, he takes care to pull his shirt up and to pull out so that he can be sure that I can see his fat cock as he pulls all the way out and then plunges all the way in. I'm just showing off my bobbing stiffie, barely touching it, I'm so turned on while he's checking it out and showing off his as he fucks her. She's got big ass titties as well. They're a bit over weight but nothing serious. It was awesome.

Haha! That's hilarious. See I'm always nervous to do that stuff because I have this idea that someone e.i. Police are gonna run up on me while I'm in the middle of fucking. I wouldn't want that haha. But obviously I think about having sex with my gf there all the time and so does she. Maybe someday when we can get away from everyone enough to get a little privacy something can happen. I definitely wouldn't mind people watching from a distance either. Everyone can see my girl cum multiple times on my cock ;)

punk09

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Haha! That's hilarious. See I'm always nervous to do that stuff because I have this idea that someone e.i. Police are gonna run up on me while I'm in the middle of fucking. I wouldn't want that haha. But obviously I think about having sex with my gf there all the time and so does she. Maybe someday when we can get away from everyone enough to get a little privacy something can happen. I definitely wouldn't mind people watching from a distance either. Everyone can see my girl cum multiple times on my cock ;)

It always helps that I'm already naked, chubbed if not boned up and not painful to look at in general. As a good exhibitionist, I know how to read the body language of others and not let my own desires mess with their shit. I take my cues from them. Taking pains to show me his hardon as he's fucking her is a pretty good signal. It helped for me that he was sporting a fat one. If he'd not given me that signal, I'd have not pursued it When a troll came by who I could tell from their body language made them uncomfortable, I made for my spot to not draw more attention to the fuckers. They're actually other people with lives and feelings, not just objects for my gratification. We all get off when we all get off.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I used to go to a local nude beach every weekend during the summer as a single or with a girl. If I went as a single I'd get picked up usually by guys, but one time I had a couple hook up with me. Most of the guy on guy stuff was just them playing with my cock or sucking me behind the rocks or way down where it was the "gay" area. I'd see some college girls from Santa Cruz strip down and sunbath, but I'd play it cool and just relax. I found that if you ignored them they would try to catch your attention (rub lotion on each other, open their legs a little wider than normal). One time I caught two gawking at my Prince Albert. I could hear them very quietly saying things like "I wonder what it feels like" and "that had to hurt". I started thinking erotic thoughts and my cock slowly expanded. I didn't get all of the way hard. I heard a "click". One was sneaking pics with her cell phone. I just smiled and made my cock throb. They took maybe 4 pics and got up and went to the restrooms. They came back a little later and seemed calm. I thought to myself they must have masturbated in there. I saw them a few times and they let me take their pics (with clothes on). I did have to toss their phone numbers because my gf.

almost 30 yrs ago the same thing happened to me when I was at the nude beach first time. but because of the opposite reason. Humilitaed me because of my dicksize. It wasa pain for me. I moved on till now and I know I have an average dick. But never visited a bech till then.

Nice story tough

Reactions: 99z34Monte

99z34Monte

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
almost 30 yrs ago the same thing happened to me when I was at the nude beach first time. but because of the opposite reason. Humilitaed me because of my dicksize. It wasa pain for me. I moved on till now and I know I have an average dick. But never visited a bech till then.

Nice story tough

shit happens, most guys would never be able to get that far as to going to a nude beach.

ummmmmmm

Cherished Member
Media
shit happens, most guys would never be able to get that far as to going to a nude beach.

That's exactly what i thought. a lot of the times I go there aren't many guys my age fully naked (mid 20's). And I feel like it's always the young guys who are most obviously uncomfortable. And I can see why they might have that mindset. I was once there too. Just being insecure of how you compare to other guys. That's kind of why I went to the nude beach in the first place. As a younger guy I'd always walk through them with my friends as we boated or hung out near those beaches. Being naked and free around others always intrigued me but never to the point of wanting to join until years later. I just went and wanted to dive right in.

I also went with my gf which is another thing I feel like guys don't do. I'm not afraid of how I compare to others because no ones comparing me. I've even seen some guys albeit only one or two times, that have bigger dicks than me and people have been repulsed just because of the guy who had it. So it's not just about the dick.

Most people aren't expecting a fit guy with a nice smile to be the total package. That's why I feel like I've been getting more and more attention. I just feel more confident out there with my clothes off.

I do feel like what jdoe said about girls trying to get your attention is true as well. That's something I didn't even realize was going on. For instance, I on many occasions have put my stuff up on the beach away from everyone. Only to later have a few groups of girls sit very near us when there is a huge open beach. Often when they walk by looking for a place to sit down they see me and decide to sit right away or they walk a bit and end up coming back to sit close to my Gf and I. I've definitely felt like a few of those people have talked about me because you can always tell that whisper followed by a doe in the headlights look by their friend in my direction.

ummmmmmm

Cherished Member
Media
Reminds me of one of the times I went. I was really enjoying myself I took a jog down the beach and did some yoga that day. But later on the day a family came and for some reason put their stuff right behind mine. They were a younger family with one kid and a female friend with them. The dad however was super insecure. I was completely naked and that day because I had gotten my blood pumping so much my dick was not trying to hide at all. He definitely noticed and did the most bro alpha bullshit I've seen yet at a nude beach. His wife was yelling at him to "check out her outfit" which she was naked with some handmade jewelry or something. He must have gotten nervous because he left his kid down by the water to go tell her something. A little while later they put a cover on this little tent they had as to block everyone's view of them. Not a big deal but this guy was literally pacing and staring at everyone. Like a gorilla trying to warn others his haram was in that tent. It was ridiculous so I picked up on this guy trying to beta people in a situation where that doesn't even need to happen. So I purposely tried to get my dick kind of hard and would get up and walk to the water and look back at them. Once his wife came out of that tent I was standing there with a very nice and full looking soft dick and her and her friend saw. Her friend kind of looked at her like oh did you see that guy? But low and behold they view was blocked by the husband. So I just turned towards them as put my clothes on. I was wearing these really small shorts and frankly it's hard to fit my dick in them if I'm hard... So I really played it up when I was putting them on. Just pulled them up left my dick out of the unbuttoned shorts and just tried to flop my dick into my shorts with out using my hands. Haha they totally saw it and that dude couldn't have looked more mad. I just laughed as I walked off the beach that day! Haha

I woke up early today and decided to head over to my favorite spot on the river with my girlfriend. It's been hot so I've been down there a lot more than usual. This place is a nude beach and we first heard about it from a friend. We didn't think it'd be that great of a place but we just keep going back. Anyways, we get there and set up with our stuff and I had a big umbrella with us, about halfway down the beach closer to the water. There was a few naked people around us as usual. I've become aware that being around more people naked is actually much more comforting that being off by ourselves somewhere. So this particular time was kind of interesting for me.

Once we sat down and started getting undressed my girlfriend first. I realized there was a group of young people just maybe a few years younger than myself, sitting somewhat near where we had set up. They were two boys and girl and the guys looked like typical young athletic types and their conversation definitely matched that. As I was getting undressed I noticed their eyes just fixating on me. I could hear them kind of laugh to themselves and look over at me. I thought nothing of it as I do and went on getting naked. Once I was naked I looked over at the group to see shocked looks on their faces. The girls eyes were staring directly at my dick with a look that I've seen before. Then I noticed the two guys and this was what was funny. One of the guys visibly made a face at me while looking at my penis. His face was pure shock as I didn't even at this point really pay attention to it I sat down for a bit. As I was laying there I could hear their conversation turn. The guys started talking about how they thought my dick was too big. I could clearly hear them making comments about how they "wouldn't know how to control that thing" and "what would anyone even do with that" all the while the girl they were with was getting a rather annoyed look on her face as time went by. So I went about my day enjoying myself and even had a few good conversations with people. When I went back to sit I noticed the guys looking at me again and this time they just kept talking about how they didn't need to be big to be good at sex and boasting about how they could control their boners. They kept on going for a while. Meanwhile another group of people show up some woman around the same age as me and my girlfriend. So I whilst I was just enjoying the sun tanning they all walked by. When they were finding their spot to post up on the beach they stopped near me and my girlfriend. I noticed two of the girls point at our umbrella and say "I wish I had one of those" then from the back I hear one of the girls say "I wish I had one of those" and looked directly at me. Her friends all looked at me at the same time and smiled. They noticed my girlfriend sitting right next to me and I heard one of them say damn she's a lucky girl. And another said yeaah super lucky probably the best sex of life" And I know you might think oh well they probably weren't talking about you or whatever. But there wasn't many people on the beach that day. We were all spread apart and we were the only ones who were in front of the ladies. The rest of the day I'd catch a few of them staring and when they'd walk down to the water they'd walk close to our umbrella and always look back at us.
Which also reminds me... I saw my friends ex fiancé there. She just so happened to sit in front of me with her friend and I didn't even realize who it was until after a little while. She kept looking back at me and I just thought she might be looking past me but I realized she recognized me. When we recognized each other we waved but that was all. Then she moved so that she was facing where my girlfriend and I were laying down. Definitely caught her staring at me a few times.

So basically I go to the nude beach all the time I see all kinds of body types dick sizes you name it. But I usually go by unnoticed by most I like to keep to myself. So I'm not used to this kind of attention and I have to admit a few times I almost got hard standing there. But after being in the sun for a bit I was feeling free so I look at my girlfriend and start to get hard. As I was sitting there getting harder and harder my girlfriend notices and only makes it worse. She started grabbing and teasing until I was raging hard laying there. That's when the two women behind us got their phones out and I kid you not one of them pointed it right at me and was looking right into the phone as if she was taking a picture. Pretty sure she did because I saw her bring the phone in close and examine the screen right after. So I just scooted back into our umbrella because I do feel somewhat odd about getting a boner in public. Even though the people that noticed didn't seem to mind. I just feel somehow that I'm okay with nudity and my body but when it comes to me hard I'm still ashamed even though it's not something I can control like those younger dudes were talking about.

Which brings me back to them that girl who initially saw me drop my pants the whole day would look over at me and her jaw would drop wide open with her eyes fixated on my dick. Never seen someone be so overt about looking but it was nice to be noticed in that way as I haven't been before. My girlfriend also noticed these things and thinks it's funny how people react. She is always trying to get me hard when we are out there. She just likes to see how society reacts to different things and that's how we ended up going to nude beaches in the first place.
What beach is this?? It sounds like its right up my alley

lgtrmusr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Haha they totally saw it and that dude couldn't have looked more mad. I just laughed as I walked off the beach that day! Haha

Interesting story; would have been fun to be there with you - thanks. But I'm not sure getting even an uptight dude mad is a winning or safe strategy.

ummmmmmm

Cherished Member
Media
Interesting story; would have been fun to be there with you - thanks. But I'm not sure getting even an uptight dude mad is a winning or safe strategy.
Yeah I hope I didn't come off as an ass it really was just something that happened for 5 minutes of my day haha.

I'm a really nice guy haha